Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-02-2022, 06:51 PM
HELLO my beautiful Ardent people.

Let me be the first to claim and say (the truth) that Wren has never had a lasting ship. I've RP'ed her in multiple places with some fleeting fancies (I remember our ship, Bunni! How cute it had been!) but nothing concrete. Let me also say this is a tentative looking for. It means I am wishy-washy. It means I want to play the field.

Wren is a very dear character of mine. I want her to eventually have a mate and pups. I want her to have a happy ending. I've RP'ed her for three years OOC and nothing has been solid. So if that means I gotta break heads and hearts for my girl to have one, I will gladly do it. Let's move on!

Wren is demisexual-heterosexual. She will develop feelings after bonding. Pack, age (be reasonable) and alignment mean little to me, as long as you treat her well. If you have an interest in Wren, know that it'll be a long haul sort of ship. I don't want a fuck and leave. I don't want her to be pregnant. She really can't anyway yet, considering I'm new-old blood LOL

Chemistry over planning. Just drop me a DM (lackadaisy#0690) if you want to try your man with her.
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me