size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-10-2022, 04:40 PM

Sayuri knew that sometimes, one could win by watching and waiting. The bay had been unnaturally quiet for a few days and she took to patrolling it to see why. It became apparent when half-eaten manatees and other sea creatures washed up, staining the golden beaches a vile red. And as much as the beast wanted to taste wolf, she would not allow it.

Coating the end of her blade in wisteria she had gathered, the small woman set to work. She made quite sure not to touch the tip of the blade else she risked becoming poisoned too. The aim was to stick the apex predator with it, letting it succumb as quickly as possible to the poison and dying without fuss. It would, however, be cruel to look at.

The crocodile had made itself quite comfortable here. She peeked through the reeds and waited for a chance to strike. If any of her pack came along with her, she would be thankful for the assistance. While she told no one what she planned, Sayuri knew that Tojo-kai would be quite aware of the predator in their land. All she needed to do was kill it.

speech here
fought large predator (crocodile) - 1/3
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-27-2022, 09:28 AM
Padding his way into the Bay, Hattori was quick to note something was off. That the birds were quiet, watchful from the canopies above as their eyes stuck to the water's surface. His mind roved over the possibilities, the what ifs, only for his gaze to land on his newest wolf.  It appeared as though she'd spotted the threat quickly enough and intended to take it down, on her own. Not a good idea, since Hattori soon realised it was a salt water crocodile. The biggest he'd ever seen.

Moving quietly, his large paws barely murmuring against the sand he paused for a moment and noticed the flick of her ear. She knew he was behind her, good. They could get things going then.

Without word or warning, Hattori launched himself at the beast, aiming to pin down its muzzle with his front paws.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-27-2022, 11:37 AM

Hanzo Hattori would appear.

Good, excellent, acceptable. All positive thoughts in her mind. It would tell her he was an active leader, and would not let his community take on things alone. The massive wolf launched himself at the beast, pinning its muzzle before it had a chance to react. Sayuri noticed that the crocodile lashed viciously with its back end as well, attempting to throw the alpha off. The tail of the beast was not flexible enough, however.

Sayuri darted from the foliage, blade in her jaw. She sailed over both Hattori and the crocodile, landing on its back. It gave a muffled roar of surprise before she slid her dagger along its back. Now the roar turned painful. Blood welled from the wound. It was as if she sliced fish! But the body began to seize, twitch, and sweat. The poison quickly took hold of the predator. All she needed to do was hold on. All Hanzo Hattori needed to do was hold the beast.

speech here
fought large predator (crocodile) - 2/3
K I N G S L A Y E R

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-28-2022, 11:31 AM
Keeping the beast pinned was far easier said than done. Beneath its leathery skin was hard, toned muscle intent on ridding itself of the wolf pinning it down. Hattori gritted his teeth as he dug his talons in, raking them into the holes of its nose as he used every bit of his weight to keep it as still as possible. He glanced up to see the poison-mistress get to work, slicing and cutting with a blade coated with some sort of viscous liquid. She'd been putting together her collection of poisons, it seemed. Good.

The scent of blood reeked in the air, sinking into the sand and dying the water red. Would the poison take long to work? He supposed it was a matter of waiting and seeing.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-28-2022, 11:56 AM

It would be clear within seconds the poison was doing its work. The crocodile foamed at the mouth, withholding excess due to Hanzo Hattori's hold on its jaws. The body began to seize and thrash, due to the confusion the wisteria brought the beast. It gave a muffled roar of pain and stupidity. Sayuri realized she hadn't coated the blade enough to finish it quickly. She brought her dagger across the beast's neck.

Not one for suffering, but refusing to allow the beast a chance to recover - it was needed to kill it. If it threw up the poison, it could turn on the wolves more before succumbing. She refused to be the reason Hanzo Hattori got injured. With a fluid motion, she slit the back of the throat. Deep enough for blood to pool quickly. Sayuri hopped off the crocodile, watching it twice and seize up before it was silent. "Well!"

She glanced at Hattori. "I shall need more vials of poison" Sayuri remarked breezily "and factor weight into equation. It took much too long" She sounded almost excited though, about fighting by his side again or the chance to experiment... Was not known "shall we dispose of this body?" It would be foolish to use any part of it for risk of poisoning. She did not know if Tojo-kai had any skilled persons in crafting around venom.

speech here
fought large predator (crocodile) - 3/3
K I N G S L A Y E R