ardent

New Face, New Friend

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 04:23 PM

Another bright morning, and the time for a hunt. Arwel would slip out of his den easily, cerulean pools shining happily as he headed off through the plains. For the most part his main hunts were solitary... Though the brute always had hopes that he might run into a Vallhallan who may be in the mood to join him on such an endeavor. All the same it was routine... Though later that day he was planning on trying to look for some different herbs and maybe seeing if one of the Eta?s could explain them to him.

All in all the male was in a good mood. His ears were perked forward and tail was held high as he walked along. The mornings were getting colder... And winter would fast be upon them. He was hoping one more good pack hunt would go down before the season turned, though he wasn?t sure how it would go. Perhaps, he thought, he might be able to team up with some of the other Sigmas though and have a successful hunt.

So Arwel would throw back his head, giving a howl for any Sigmas who might be up and about at the hour. Perhaps he?d even be able to get better associated with them.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."

Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-02-2014, 06:58 PM

Out and about early in the morning. Deviant was out on a stroll, taking in the land around him. Now that he was apart of Lady Erani's pack he wanted to learn the territory, map every inch of it into his memory. If something were to happen, the man would be able to find a spot quickly should a pack-mate give landmarks. He didn't want to become that one person, knowing nothing about his home and constantly getting lost.

A howl would break the man's thoughts, ears then head turning in the direction it had come from. From the sound of it the wolf wasn't too far away, just a couple minutes at a casual walk should get him there. So off he went, tail swinging, head held high and in a decent mood. It only about about ten minutes for him to finally spot the wolf, dipping his head as he approached and grinning when he came to a stop just a few feet in front of him. "I take it you called?" He'd ask, gazing around them briefly before looking back to the man. "Name's Deviant."

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 12:16 PM

Maybe ten minutes later another would finally answer his call. A male with a darker coat of grays and blacks approached him. He would dip his own head in greeting, a warm smile spreading across his maw. ?That I did.? He would respond. The other male was older like himself. That was of course a relief. He would give a small nod as the man introduced himself as Deviant. ?A pleasure, Deviant. I am Arwel. You must be newer to the pack... I?ve yet to see you around.? The male would lift his head now, his expression not at all changing.

?Good to have you with us.? He would then notice the mark on the man?s shoulder, raising a brow as he saw it. ?That?s quite a unique marking you have there, if I must say so myself. It looks nice though.? He would motion to the cross before cerulean hues would meet with the bright orbs of the other. ?Would you care to do a bit of hunting with me, Deviant? I?m sure our packmates can use any extra meat we can pick up.? He would never hunt for pleasure... But with winter coming so soon ensuring everyone had a good meal beforehand would hopefully help things.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."