gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
06-23-2022, 01:44 PM
Literally have not much to do with Torben since I made him. He's residing in Valhalla but things can change for sure. Right now, I need Skill Threads and Plots and maybe some Romance?? He's nearly open to anything!

Skills
- Navigation; exploring all the lands! open to do any navi prompt! Starting in the NORTH
- Fighting; spars only, predator fights too, fight training, etc. he has no items/companions right now!

Plots?
Friends, drinking buddies (he does partake in alcohol), storytelling threads, culture sharing, etc.
he could also recruit others to Valhalla and also adopt pups that need an adult.
honestly lots of things. he needs some drama!

Romance??
I admit I am a bit rusty with playing male characters in a romance. the only one I had going was a slow burn on another site that got dropped, and he was a completely different personality than Torben. I am looking for flings-that-could-be-more, flirting, pups in due time, donating to female same-sex couple litters (cause I never had but support!)

He is almost demisexual but strictly heterosexual. if your lady needs a man, consider throwing her at Torben! I do like slow-burn plots but I could quicken the pace with Torben since my men tend to fall hard and fast. No yearlings please. am open to a yearling crush turning into more when she hits two.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-23-2022, 02:13 PM
I'd be interested in tossing Noelle at him! She's in valhalla. Cute little shy healer ;D

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
06-23-2022, 02:20 PM
sounds good to me! we can see where it goes