An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-26-2022, 05:40 PM

In a very popular move, which was definitely popular with everyone and not just Sparrow, Sparrow sent out Pongolo to look for loners and strangers and that kind of sort and bring them to the beach. Sparrow had some meats and a bonfire and a few of the lesser alcohols out. It was socializing! It was recruiting! It definitely wasn't just a reason to invite strangers over and have some drinks without having to rally the pack- though the pack was also invited, of course.

Maybe if someone showed up they'd join, or better yet, bring more alcohol. The options were nearly as limitless as the stars in the sky.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-26-2022, 07:00 PM

He had won his little prize. Did he have a real reason for it? No. But the other side of him decided she was worth taking, so that's exactly what he did. It had been quick, and while he was sure she wasn't happy about her position, she would just have to live with it until he decided otherwise. It was his first time owning someone, but honestly, it probably wasn't all that different than not owning someone. In title, she was his. She belonged to him. And now, he was on his way to meet up with Sparrow at this little party she was throwing. The last time he had been to one of Sparrow's parties, it had been a fun time. This was likely to be no different.

He carried a bottle of...something...that he had stolen from a loner along the way. Eden was in tow, and he was eager to introduce her to Sparrow and join her ranks if she was willing. It didn't take long for the pair to get to the beach and find Sparrow. When they arrived, he placed the jug on the ground and dipped his head to Sparrow. "Sparrow, it's been a while! I look forward to your little party here. And it couldn't have come at a better time, I'd been thinking for a while now about joining your crew. Do you have room for me and my friend here?"

"Speak"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
06-26-2022, 07:10 PM
No, she was not very... keen on this. That was an understatement. She refused to cry, or pout, or beg. So far, he had not hurt or harmed her since the fight; though he totted her about like a prize he had won. Despite previous best efforts to fight him off, Eden knew it was pointless at the moment. Perhaps she could slip something into his food later, make a dash for it... It's too risky her mind cautioned you know nothing about it. Perhaps he knows plants too. What gave her hope in the moment was that Sparrow was here. She hadn't seen the woman since their dalliance weeks prior.

And Sparrow had been kind. Not false-kind like Ignis. "Sparrow" Eden said warmly enough, daring not to look at Ignis as he said 'his friend' and not 'his captive'. Once he finished speaking, she glanced over at him briefly before her attention went to the pirate "yes" Keep up appearances, else Ignis could attack her later. Best play along for now. She feared what the crimson man would do if Eden refused to do such a thing. He could even harm the folks at this party "we would like to join" she added quietly "I, ah, am a healer in training. If you need me."

She watched as Ignis gave his tribute to the pirate, falling silent.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
07-04-2022, 04:24 PM
The first to show was Ignis and- ah, Miss Hart. Ignis greeted Sparrow and she returned the greeting, offering him a good play bow, "Ignis! Ages, hasn't it?" He asked if she had room for him and his friend. Eden also greeted Sparrow and Sparrow greeted her all the same. "I see you've found my Hart," Sparrow said. "I'd love to welcome both of you, we always need more wolves for raiding and thus we need more healers!" Sparrow went and grabbed some of the meats on their mats and drug them over, "Eat up, you must be starving! We'll see if anyone else joins!"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2022, 07:50 PM
"Talk" Walk

The pirate king had been just as eager to see him as he was her. He grinned as she play-bowed, "Indeed it has," Last time he had seen her had been at the challenge against the purple woman, and before that he was sure it had been when he had taken his uncle's pack for his own. "I see you've found my Hart," He cocked a brow just slightly as he glanced down at Eden. "Yes...it seems I have. Though I suppose you could say she's my Hart now," He moved to put a foreleg over her, almost as if he were hugging her in a friendly manner as he sought to pull her against him. "We met a few days ago, she's been...wonderful company," Sort of. Anyway. He was sure that Eden thought the complete opposite about him.

He was a little surprised to know that the two women knew each other, but regardless of what their meeting had been, Eden was his now. He was sure Sparrow wouldn't mind when he told her about it later. But all things considered, he half expected Eden to blurt out that he had taken her hostage. But surprisingly, she didn't. Instead, she confirmed that she was joining, too. As a healer. He absentmindedly nodded his approval. She didn't really have a choice in the matter right now, anyway.

When Sparrow brought over some food, he was more than happy to oblige. "Well, let's eat and drink while we wait then! We have alot to catch up on," He removed himself from Eden's side and started to dig in.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-08-2022, 07:59 PM
"Thank you, Sparrow."

She said this as the pirate brought the meat over, accepting them into the pack. She cast a fleeting smile at the brunette before Ignis spoke up. Her cheeks went red at his proclamation, forcing herself to dig into the meat instead of answering or even commenting. She was not his heart. She barely knew him! Eden let out a slight squeal when the man grabbed her, albeit gently, proclaiming she was wonderful company as he hugged her to his side. She felt suffocated at the moment, and puffed her cheeks up in an annoyed gesture but said nothing.

Sparrow and Ignis knew each other, but just how much? Enough to be welcomed with open arms. Enough that no questions were asked. Ignis released her and she veered away with some composure. Eden huffed gently, eyeballing the meal and anywhere but the two of them. She bent her neck again to take a bite as her red captor moved away and allowed her space. Green eyes focused on other wolves - if she could. None appeared right now, making this party seem... Lacking. But Eden hadn't been invited to many parties. Not at all.

She didn't know if it was going to liven up.

image by neelkamal deka (unsplash)

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

07-16-2022, 06:26 PM
There really weren't too many showing up for the party, but it wasn't a huge deal. Ignis said that Eden was his hart now and Sparrow raised an eyebrow, "Ahhh, that's too bad, I thought we had something special," she said, feigning hurt. Had Eden spoken up, Sparrow would have had to make some decisions, but she didn't and Sparrow assumed she was just shy to be meeting Sparrow again with a lover or whatever. "It's fine," Sparrow said to Eden, "It's not something I hold against a gal."

Sparrow made her way to eating some too, and whichever others came or went, Sparrow didn't pay them much heed. "Guess I threw one too many parties lately and everyone's still hungover." Sparrow rolled her eyes and took a sip of alcohol. "It'll be good to have another fighter and healer. Raid season's stirring in my gut."

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-18-2022, 02:25 PM

She didn't know much about Sparrow, but she did not want to see the King of Pirates hurt because of her. She opted to keep quiet and complacent. "Thank you" she said, giving another nod of her head when they were accepted into the Plunder "raid... season?" She had never heard of raiding packs before. However, her question was met with silence as Sparrow moved away, muttering and eating. Ignis, too, sat down to settle in.

This left Eden alone. She glanced toward the way they came, feeling Ignis' eyes on her back. He was probably watching for a sign she'd run. Feeling flustered at the thought of him rushing her in front of Sparrow, she bit back a sigh and dug in herself. Time waited for bravery, and she would... try to be brave. Eventually. Maybe.

She felt so weak... /fade exit

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...