ardent

Where Do We Stand?

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2014, 06:49 PM

He was close to the den now. Ears were lowered some as the boy lay on a log basking in the last warm rays of the autumn sunlight. A soft sigh would leave his muzzle, bi-colored eyes of blue and yellow holding a sad look to them as he watched the world around him. The leaves on the trees were different colors now... And the ones that fell crunched oddly underpaw. It was getting colder too... And the boy wondered why. He hadn?t asked his parents yet... But it felt strange.

He wasn?t sure he liked it, to be honest. Ears would lift for a moment as he heard the odd call of a bird in the distance. Head would lift, frowning a little. It sounded like the creature was in pain. With a glance at the den the boy would hop off the log and begin to walk in the direction of the call, curiosity dragging him forward even if he didn?t really want to leave the den.
"Speech"

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-04-2014, 02:14 PM

Satu crashed through the mangrove trees without heed to the numerous twigs and such she was picking up as she did. It wasn't often she got - and stayed - really irritable, but Iorwerth, amnesia or no, was enough to drive even the most even-tempered girl to insanity and attempting to nurse him back to health was giving her fits. Oh he could be so infuriating sometimes!

She skidded to a halt, suddenly aware of the smallish form in her path. Had she been slightly more stealthy in her approach, she might have turned right then and escaped, but as it was there was no way the pup could have not heard, possibly even seen her already. It would be incredibly rude to just avoid them altogether. A rather grumpy sigh left her muzzle and she trotted forward again at a more reasonable pace to overtake the pup.

"Hey," she greeted with a pretty good attempt at sounding like her usual cheerful self. "You must be one of Song's new pups, right?" New being a relative term in this case, as the boy was far from being an infant at this point. "Where you off to?"

"Speech"

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2014, 12:17 PM

F?li would lift his head, alarm filling him as it sounded like the earth was starting to cause stuff crash again. It was just one direction this time, but the boy froze all the same. Ears would lower, bi-colored eyes widening. That was when he saw that this was not due to the earth, but the noise was being caused by a she-wolf just crashing through the territory. He would frown as she started to approach him, uncertainty in his gaze. Still, when she neared and greeted him she didn?t sound all that angry or mean.

?Hi...? He would blink, surprised this female thought he was one of his aunt?s pups. ?Actually I?m her nephew. My mom is Symphony, and my dad is Gitan. They?re... Not really part of the pack though.? F?licien would frown some. They were in this pack... But they weren?t really part of it. It was kinda weird, wasn?t it? ?I heard a weird bird call... I was going to investigate.? He would continue to frown. Should he... Introduce himself?

?I?m F?licien Desgroire by the way. What?s your name??
"Speech"