An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-30-2022, 08:16 PM

It was a long hike down to the Southern side of the map. He warned Wren he would be gone for a time, and started the journey. It was his first time really travelling in this land, and away from the safety net of the hospitality Wren had secured for him. He felt strong enough now to make the trip, and planned to map out the lands as he went. He didn’t want this territory to feel so alien to him, not for long, anyway.

He moved South until he hit the scent of a pack, and glanced longingly at the dark sanded beach. A sea-wolf at heart, he felt more at home on the beach than the land locked territories he had explored so far.

Skirting towards the edge of the territory, he made his way along, looking for a stretch of beach that wasn’t yet claimed where he could dip his paws. The Armada beach was far too cold for swimming.

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-04-2022, 06:30 PM

The problems with beaches were that the sands and tides moved and washed away any good scents Sparrow could spread on them. She didn't mind though, and let the scents do as they may. The beach was as good as open to the public, even though she'd be somewhat hellbent on greeting anyone who showed up. Such was with the man who skirted around, looking for a place to dip his paws. Awfully polite, and she didn't blame him for not calling out- she was known to skirt packs quietly as well. Instead, she trotted towards him, tail aloft and relaxed, "Hey, yanno you can come over to the beach over here," she called, realizing how suspicious she sounded. "Uh, I'm the alpha and all so I guess this is my beach, but I don't care- some crack yourself a cold one!" She worked her way along the sands, looking for that wooden marker- ah, there it was. Digging into the sands, she pulled up an earth-chilled bottle of alcohol, the said 'cold one' she mentioned. "Where ya from?" she called, moving to see if he was the laid back type.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-04-2022, 06:55 PM
As he padded along the outside of the border in search of a safe place to meet the ocean, he heard the paws of another. The moment he was aware of her presence he stopped. Turning politely towards her, wondering if he had breached etiquette in coming so close to her borders.

Instead, he found an affable alpha who invited him into the beach. He did fleetingly wonder if it was a trap… and he watched as she found a spot in the sand to dig, and pulled out what looked like a bottle of alcohol. He glanced from the alcohol, to the lady, and then up to the hat.

He let out a soft laugh and threw caution to the wind. “I like the hat” he said as he stepped across the border and grabbed the offered beverage. “You let anyone onto your beach?” he asked, curious as he took a swig from the bottle. “A place called Ilious. Names Mercury” he said, holding out a paw to the other wolf.

"Speech"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
07-31-2022, 08:52 PM
OOC: I totally let this get washed away sorry!

The large man laughed a little at her, then complimented her hat. "Thanks," Sparrow said genuinely. "I had my monkey dude Friar make it all sturdy and stuff to protect my noggin in fights." She gave it a few hearty taps. "Can't go losin' what little brain I got left."

The man grabbed the drink and asked her if she let anyone on her beach and introduced himself after taking a hearty swig. "Anyone who's not a koi-lookin wolf or a Fatalis. And SOME koi-lookin wolves are still allowed, just now... a few of them. But... strangers are fair game as long as they keep to the beach."

Sparrow bumped his paw with hers. He said he was from Ilious and that his name was Mercury. "Never heard of that place before, Mercury," she said. "But you don't gotta talk about it if you don't want. If you DO want to, though, I'd like to hear about what sorts of place it is."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Mercury snickered a little more as she tapped the hat. “Maybe I should commission one” he teased. Taking another sip from the bottle in his hands between the conversation. “Of course, I lost my ship, so it wouldn’t suit anymore…” He grimaced, and moved on before that emotion could catch up with him. Luckily, Sparrow provided ample entertainment. “You have something against fish?” he asked with a barked laugh. The name Fatalis sounded vaguely familiar, maybe. “Funny you’d settle on a beach…” He crocked a brow at her.

She bumped her paw to his and asked about his homeland. He considered for a moment. “Well, we didn’t have cool hats, but you did have beer. So you’d probably rate it 5 out of 10” he said to lighten the mood. Talking about the home he had lost was still difficult.

"Speech"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-15-2022, 08:44 PM
The man joked about commissioning a hat, "Not a bad business idea," Sparrow mused. He also said he lost his ship and Sparrow half swallowed her tongue. "You lost your whole ship?" She didn't intend to ask further, but the surprise was blatant on her face. She could see the flash of a grimace and knew better than to pry this time.

He also asked if she had something against fish and mentioned it being funny that she settled on a beach. Sparrow tsked at him a little, and meaning it as a joke. "Just the wolf kind. Something wrong with their bloodline, I reckon." Haughty was a good word to describe the koi patterned wolves she'd met. "If you see a white wolf sporting orange and brown and black splotches of any kind, it's probably best to steer clear."

Sparrow flashed a grimace of her own, but the man was already talking about beer, which was much more her speed. "I'd say that warrants at least a five, but did you have things other than beer? Yanno, to make up for the lack of hats and all..."