ardent

We are young (Not for long), Life is fun (It only goes downhill)

Voodoo

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-02-2022, 04:06 AM
Winter had started to give way to Spring and, for Beauregard, the days of waiting until Wren called to make her pack were getting harder to wait through. The yearling was just as excited as the day when she gave him the chance to join her ranks… but he couldn’t help but wonder when he’d get to meet the other potential members that she spoke of? He was admittedly getting lonely again, the last bit of winter harder to bare than he cared to admit. He had met a couple of different wolves, a man from another pack, a man who lived on an abandoned ship… and he still had Trill, thankfully.

The bluejay was flying above Beauregard now as he stepped onto another sandy stretch of land. This beach was different from the one where the ship was left stranded, Beau realized. Huge pillars of red and black rock surrounded the area and, even stranger, the sand was rich ebony. Pale blue eyes moved across the sands curiously to lift towards the nearest palm tree. The trees littered the beach here and there, different than any other tree he’d ever seen.

Though the temperature was not yet warm enough for swimming Beau started towards the shoreline. His ears were perked forward thoughtfully as the sand shifted between his toes. He wasn’t sure what he’d find here but he had a good feeling about today. Something interesting was right around the corner.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-27-2022, 10:22 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo hadn't talked to Wren since she had announced where the members of the pack were temporarily staying. She hadn't said it but she planned to stay in Habari until her pups were born. It would be far easier to move them, if and when she decided to join Wren. The girl still had her doubts after all it was only natural to not to be swayed by sweet words. Regardless scouting out members was exactly what she was doing here. Maybe if Voo talked with a fellow future pack mate then she could truely decide if she wanted her, and her children, to make this choice.

She could feel them now nestled in her rounded belly. It looked as if she had eaten too much - sometimes Voodoo laughed about how she looked but then remembered the warmth inside of her. Distracted by her own stomach she hadn't noticed the small yearling. She stumbled over him, not falling but in just enough time to jump just off to the side. "Oh I'm sorry." she stated blinking at him. "I wasn't paying attention." she admitted looking down at her paws. It had been her fault after all she'd been too busy round eyed at her stomach. How odd that must look to some others.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

07-28-2022, 09:58 PM

This beach was a good size, stretching out beyond the caves that would be where those waiting for Wren’s pack could be formed. It had taken him a bit to realize that this was where Wren had been talking about but the youth didn’t mind. He was happy just to spend some time on the beach and get to know a different land. It seemed odd to him that the sand here was black. He’d only ever been told about sand being well, sand-colored. But it was nice being about to experience new things.

He had been crouched down, examining a shell and lost on his own head. Trill had even settled on one of the trees, nesting where she could, and settled in for a nap. But being spaced out probably wasn’t the smartest thing when you were crouched down on the beach. Someone actually stumbled over him. He let out a startled yelp, jumping up as he spun towards a rather pregnant-looking lady.

“O-oh…” She was apologizing at least. His ears perked up curiously. Beauregard was curious. A couple of females had been pregnant when he was little but never when he was old enough to really learn about pregnancy. He knew the lady in front of him had puppies in her but how else it worked other than that he didn’t really know. How long would she be pregnant? How did she get the puppies out?

“It’s okay. You’re not hurt, right? Or the babies?” Beauregard asked softly. He wanted to make sure they were okay. He wasn’t sure he would be able to sit well with himself if he got some puppies hurt.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-02-2022, 12:27 AM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

A closer look at the male and it seemed like he was a yearling. Voodoo blinked, she remembered being that young recently and somehow it almost made her feel old. She had only just turned two last season which was why she was having this litter in the first place. Curse her body - if only it'd been with a beautiful female but it had to be with a man. She frowned at the thought then let her attention move to Beau again. "It's fine really, they'll be okay." she chuckled looking at her belly. She had hardly believed that herself, they'd be okay with her.

"I'm Voodoo, you can call me Voo if you'd like. Are you one of the wolves following Wren?" she tilted her head. The point of this trip was to see what they were like, future pack mates. She still didn't know if going with Wren was the right choice. Voodoo had a lot to think about and Habari held a special place in her heart. Yet the idea of spreading her wings, and her kids wings, was very appealing.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

08-03-2022, 07:55 PM

The woman before him frowned, though she said it was fine, and that the puppies would be okay. Beau breathed a sigh of relief at this. He hadn’t hurt them, good. Puppies were cute and deserved to be protected, not scared or hurt. And though these puppies were still inside the mother-to-be they deserved to be protected and kept safe! The yearling wasn’t sure how he’d be with little babies, now that he thought about it. He could remember when he was small and interacted with Crow and Aly. But that was different from interacting with puppies now that he wasn’t one, right? Not that anyone in the coming pack had kids yet, to his knowledge.

The woman introduce herself as Voodoo, with a nickname of Voo he could call her. Perfect! He preferred nicknames. His pack had a tendency to use longer names it seemed and he preferred his own nickname to his full name.

“I am!” He said happily. “My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, but please, call me Beau. It’s nice to meet you, Voo!” His ears perked forward and, behind him, his tail had started to wave back and forth. “Wren was the first wolf I met when I arrived in Boreas. She offered me a home in the pack, and I happily took it. It feels like the perfect way to grow further, rather than return back to Abyssium.” He smiled warmly. “How about you, Voo? Are you going to join us too?” He had noticed different scents on his coat, but maybe she was just from the Armada or something?

"Speech," 'Thought.'