Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
07-06-2022, 03:45 AM
Legacy Ancora

She padded slowly through the grasses, gazing about as she pondered what the season would bring as it progressed. For now, she was searching out herbs to gather and store at home. There were several she had her eye particularly peeled for that she wanted to stock up on.

Her steps paused as she spotted one of them – Cowslip or Fairy Cups.. though there were more names for it than that even – and smiled slightly as she padded forward to brush a careful paw along the oval leaves. They were just starting to bloom, flowers barely ripe.

It was a decent herb for inducing sleep and easing the nerves of a patient. Done right, it could be used to make a topical numbing salve for treating wounds, so she was glad to be able to add these to her store.

Carefully, she pulled a sharp knifestone from her gathering pouch and set it firmly in her teeth, bending in preparation to snip the first leaf.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-06-2022, 04:37 AM
The soft baaing of the herd in the spring sun was almost hypnotic as Corbie and Tam stood guard over them, but it wasn't hard to stay alert despite the drowsy feel to the day since a coyote had tried to take one of the lambs earlier that morning and they'd had to send him packing. She'd taken the brunt of the fight since Tam had been needed to keep the herd under control while she chased it off, but she only had minor wounds to show for it. She was considering trading for some armor for next time, though, especially with a recent infestation of boar that would need to be taken care of. Boar hunting could be dangerous with those tushes that they used so effectively.

A flash of white and black caught the corner of her eye and Corbie turned sharply towards it, but she'd lost sight in the grass. If that was one of the badger-faced ewes sneaking off again...

Shaking her head she signaled to Tam that she was taking off after a possible stray. Following where she thought she'd seen them, she was surprised to find not an ewe, but another wolf poking at some flowers. She hoped she hadn't startled her by popping out of the grass practically on her, but just in case she backed a few steps away. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'd thought you were a stray sheep," she said, well, sheepishly. The stranger's scent twitched her nose, and she cocked her head in sudden interest. "Ah, you're from Valhalla?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Legacy

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
07-06-2022, 05:04 AM
Legacy Ancora

Distant sheep-sounds of the domesticated sort reached her ears, and she wondered if some of the Nomads’ flocks had escaped the Chapter. They didn’t sound familiar, though, and she paused in her consideration to slot the stem of the Cowslip plant between her toes to hold it steady and sliced the stem with the edge of her knife, dropping the first leaf.

A rustle of paws brought her eyes up, and she straightened as a woman a bit larger than herself popped into sight. The woman looked a little sheepish when she laid eyes on Legacy, as though she’d found someone she wasn’t expecting, and Legacy’s eyes caught fluffy white movements off toward the other side of the basin—the flock must have moved into sight while she’d been eyes-down looking for herbs.

The woman was familiar, and it clicked into place that she’d glimpsed her before at the Yearling party—and Ardyn had actually described her as family, disregarding the whole “adopted-sorta” part of it in typical Erani-line Adravendi fashion. Tornach may not have sired the woman, but Corbie was considered family.

Corbie’s words brought a genuine grin of commiseration as she glanced at the sheep again. “I’ve been on the herdsman’s end of stray sheep catching, so I don’t blame you. And yes. I’m Legacy. You’re Corbie, right?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-06-2022, 05:26 AM
"Yes, I am," she said with some surprise that the woman knew who she was. She wracked her memory, trying to recall if she'd known a Legacy. "Have we met? I'm so sorry." She didn't want to offend the woman by not remembering a prior meeting. "It's nice to meet you... again?" She shrugged, a little embarrassed, but sought to move on. "What brings you all the way up here?" she asked instead. She didn't often see Valhalla's wolves come up this direction, though she hadn't been actively seeking anyone out until recently so in retrospect she likely wouldn't have noticed, since most wolves looked similar from a distance.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times