Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-08-2022, 11:30 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

When she was out of breath she finally stopped. Her limbs ached and she realized she had pushed herself a little too far. Voodoo stopped near a tree and the next thing she knew she was losing her dinner. Chunks of meat and a few herbs. After her nose dripping she looked up embarrassingly. Hoping that the wolf who had followed her hadn't seen that. No she had definitely seen that. Voodoo sat down trying to catch her breath. "I am... sorry." she breathed as she let the cold settle into her fur. Looking around her she noticed that this must have been the submerged woods. She had gone that far? No wonder her limbs hurt.

Carefully she tested her legs on the ground, lifting herself up to stand. Voodoo ignored the nausea now tugging at her, she pushed herself too far and now she was concerned. "This won't hurt my pups right?" worry squirmed in her belly. She hadn't actually come to terms with her pregnancy yet but she knew she would love them. Love them and keep them safe, how was she to do that when she had just RUN away from a threat like that? She shook her head trying to get the anxiety to leave her alone.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-09-2022, 10:53 AM

She found the woman.

Sayuri bit back a sigh of relief, coming up to the side just as the girl vomited all over the place. Worry and concern laced her tone as she addressed the koi. She shook her head, attempting to place a paw on her shoulder in an attempt at comforting the young mother. "It is normal to, ah, expel" she gestured with her nose to the pile "do you feel pain anywhere?"

The donkey's kick was enough to concern Sayuri, but maybe it missed the girl entirely? She hoped so, out of her own concerns for the litter. Sayuri tried to smile kindly at her through the misgivings. "If one likes, I can do a... 'check up'? For you and yours." She added this freely, finding no fault in helping another wolf and woman in need. She had tended to enough pregnant women to know the signs and fears.

"Speech"
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

07-09-2022, 11:14 AM

She was glad really that Sayuri had followed her and another healer at that. She shifted welcoming the touch as she calmed her breath letting her heart rate slow. Voodoo knew that too much stress could cause issue's but the fact that a healer had offered to check her over made her give a brief nod. "I'm not that far along and this is my first litter so there's a lot of new territory." she admitted as she lay down on the ground. Letting her head cool on the frozen earth after all she felt so hot that it was a welcome feeling on her body. "No pain, I just think I ran a bit too fast too hard." she shook her head.

"I'm Voodoo.... from Habari." Her ears twitched. This woman smelt of a pack that Voodoo had never seen before. There was a few that never had interacted with them and she wasn't too keen on Ashen's politics considering she remained in Habari for the time being. Her tail twitched as she looked at her stomach. It almost felt as if she could already feel them wriggling around. Of course this wasn't yet possible, but the phantom feeling was enough to get her thinking.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-09-2022, 12:06 PM

"Sayuri" she replied, taking in Voodoo's name as she settled in front of the girl's stomach "I had been scouting pack lands before now" Which would explain why she smelt like a pack. Before now, she had rolled into the foliage to disguise her Tojo-Kai smell. She knew Hattori Hanzo would not be pleased if she informed the world about his pack. This was a safe venture, to explain why "the north, she does not house many." she added.

She lifted a paw and placed it on the woman's growing belly. Gently, not applying force. "A big litter, I think!" she proclaimed kindly, eyes twinkling "very strong, healthy pups" Her lithe paw roamed the stomach, trying to detect anything amiss. Apart from the sweat of running too fast, Sayuri could not find anything wrong with Voodoo's pregnancy. No, the girl would not have an issue "they shall wiggle at times." Causing some discomfort.

"Speech"
1/3 - gave medical check-up (voodoo)
K I N G S L A Y E R

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

07-10-2022, 12:32 AM

Voodoo tried to relax, she wasn't used to letting others touch her that was for sure. Other than torben of course and when he popped into her head she shivered slightly. No, well the guilt was eating at her mind ever still. She wouldn't ever be able to tell him as far as she was concerned these weren't his children they were HERS. Though, a part of her felt that this was unfair and the flare of anxiety made her eyes drop slightly in embarrassment. She needed to stop moping the Klein huffed to herself slightly and felt at ease by Sayuri's words. "This is my first litter." she did say with a nod of her head, "But my family gene's are strong so I expect they'll all be okay." happiness spread throughout her.

"Can you tell me what you did exactly? I'd like to learn." although her stomach was beginning to settle her limbs still felt a little sore. "My legs do still hurt a bit." she stretched out her legs. While they probably just hurt from her running so hard, it almost felt as if her right front limb she had possibly pulled a muscle. The pain was a bit sharp but seeing as she could handle pain pretty well she hadn't really noticed until she stretched it out for Sayuri to even see.

Be taught a healing lesson 1/3

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-10-2022, 11:02 AM

"I shall show you once I am done" Sayuri promised patiently to the other woman, too focused on giving a check-up to really teach anything "hmm" Noticing the way the heat seemed to radiate from Voodoo's leg, she removed her paw from her stomach "you seemed to have pulled a muscle..." she informed the girl, touching the leg gently. She expected some pain and a flinch from Voodoo at the touch.

"It would be wise to stay laying down for a bit" she also advised, scooping some snow from the ground. She made sure it was clean before she pressed it to Voodoo's pulled muscle "this shall take the swelling down." Sayuri did not ask personal questions about the girl. No father's name had been given, and she assumed he was out of the picture. Any father would roam around a pregnant female, even if they were not romantic. She carried his pups.

He would want to know she was safe.

"Speech"
2/3 - gave a medical check-up
K I N G S L A Y E R

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

07-19-2022, 11:42 PM

Sayuri was mistaken that Voodoo was not learning anything. The young woman listened to every word and paid attention to how the healer worked. She gave instructions, identified that she had a pulled muscle. Snow? Voodoo winced slightly against the cold but stayed put as much as she hated it. Something about this koi colored woman, Voodoo could tell she was keeping secrets. Yet she had no interest in those, Habari was full of spies after all so it hadn't been too hard to know Sayuri seemed to be the secretive type. Well done hiding her scent as Voodoo could not recognize the pack this girl was from.

"Are there any herbs that would help with my pulled muscle after I rest?" she asked looking at Sayuri. She had no idea how thankful the pregnant woman was. Now more than ever she knew she had to be strong for her pups. Be the best healer that she could be. After all she had given up on her dreams of being a warrior. Finally she was at peace with the idea that she could do more good with her herbs than with her fangs.

Be taught a healing lesson 2/3

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-20-2022, 01:03 PM

"Yes."

Sayuri seemed momentarily distracted as she rolled a paw over Voodoo's limb, checking it for bumps or breaks. Seeing it was only a sprain, she mentally sighed. Good. The snow was already taking the swelling down, but the girl did ask a valuable question. She lifted her blue gaze to her.

"I do not have it, but juniper is good for inflammation. Do not take too much; it can be harmful to the kidney" a little bit of it ingested can take the pain and inflammation away "I advise taking lavender. Crush it into oil and place it on a limb; it will cure restlessness and restore feeling in the leg."

Sayuri scooted a bit away, letting the girl rest more comfortably. "I shall keep watch; one never knows what sort of predator could be here."

"Speech"
3/3 - gave a medical check-up
K I N G S L A Y E R

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

07-27-2022, 10:28 PM

She grew more relaxed as time went on. The pain in her limb seemed to ease off a bit with the snow but she was still listening about the Juniper. She didn't realize that such a sweet berry did that. Voodoo silently cursed her self teaching methods but it was best to simply accept the fact that she learned from the world around her. Lavender oil? Why hadn't she thought of that between all of her herbs. Voodoo would take note of this she would need to update her stores back in Habari.

Suddenly Voodoo was a bit sad that Sayuri scooted from her. She didn't know why - though the lady was quiet beautiful to Voodoo. "Why did you help me?" she asked. "I could have been from an enemy pack." after all Sayuri had covered her scent. Though Voo didn't want to bring it up she wasn't interested where Sayuri was from if she didn't want to share it. Though Voodoo was curious why her of all wolves. Just because she had been there in the ship? Was it because of her pregnancy.

Be taught a healing lesson 3/3

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-28-2022, 11:52 AM

Why?

Why did she help? Sayuri thought it was quite obvious. "A healer assists all" pack politics and other things aside "you fled in a distress, and I wished to see if you were well" Perhaps she was becoming a better person. She would not have bothered before now. Her role as an assassin caused her to inflict pain, not heal it! "I have aided pregnant women before."

Her time as a geisha was taught to heal, comfort... But unwanted pregnancies were a thing. Sayuri had a paw in handling abortions too. A geisha was not typically allowed to become burdened with children. They were a host, and no man liked to be tended to by the woman carrying another man's children. "You do not belong to the pack up north" she recalled Armada "would you turn to them, if you required aid? Would they assist you, if you needed it?"

What if the pups came early, and Voodoo was unable to get help? What if she had been kicked by the donkey, and Sayuri left her to fend for herself? "I did not know such a thing" she continued "it was natural to assist."

"Speech"
K I N G S L A Y E R