Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-11-2022, 07:06 AM

He wasn't going to lie. Healing from their interaction with Tojo hadn't been fun. Really, it had been downright stupid to get into a tussle with Hattori himself. Either way, what was done was done and now he figured was a good time to get his ankle checked. The bruising along his ribs didn't bother him anymore thankfully, but there was still soreness in the ankle. Gil needed to be in tip-top shape if they were going to raid someone again. He was too young to be permanently injured.

Feeling sour and only slightly hopeful, the mottled man sought out the green-tinged girl. He had heard mention of the two newcomers, one being a budding healer. While he probably needed someone more advanced, she would have to do. Finding a nice, flat rock to sit himself down upon, he lifted his chin to the cloudy skies. Releasing a short call for the girl, he waited patiently. Deciding to sprawl out his legs and lay his body down, he spent his time waiting staring out at the rolling waves.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-11-2022, 09:50 AM

It felt quite odd to be on call. The one healer that others came to. She didn't know if Sparrow had any others, so she opted to make herself useful and gain experience to call herself master. Eden came into view after a little wait, having begun to walk around once more without baby pirates weighing her down. They seemed to be everywhere! How many of them were there? Flurry and Scald... but she knew there were more. She smelt them in the wind.

"Y-Yes, sir?" she said as she slowed, her leather satchel stuffed with spring growth. She noticed he stretched out, one of his ankles looking a bit worse for wear. Ah, he wished for a check-up or remedy or both. Eden was a bit hesitant to get close to another male after Ignis's behavior, especially during her heat season "do you want me to check that ankle?" For a healer, consent was a thing. For all she knew, he had a plethora of other issues to rattle about.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-12-2022, 08:53 AM

It didn't take long for the girl to show up. Gil watched as she approached and noticed that she seemed nervous. His brow furrowed slightly as she called him sir. What was this about? Flicking one ear back, he glanced down to his ankle. At least she was observant. But as far as he knew, she wasn't a slave or prisoner so why was she being so... subservient? A low hum vibrates in his throat as he takes a moment before answering her.

"Don't call me sir, Gilgamesh or Gil is preferred," his gruff tone is somewhere between annoyed and curious. "Yes, I called to see if there's anything you can do about my ankle," he pushed it out a little further with a slight wince. When the weather was cooler, it bothered him more. "You are a regular ol' Pirate, are you not? You shouldn't whimper around like a lost puppy," maybe his tone was slightly more berating than he was going for, but that was just the way he was.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-12-2022, 10:24 AM

"I... am sorry, Gilgamesh."

He was annoyed with her already. Eden dipped her head to his hurt ankle, focusing on that already. From the ankle, she could tell it had been broken. It was now healing but it really needed to be in a splint of some type. She didn't exactly know how to do that, but she would figure it out. "It is healing," she told him now "but it had been broken, right?" He didn't need to tell her if he didn't want to or if it hurt his ego "it needs to be kept in a splint to keep the shape from becoming... deformed." She let that rest in the air before pulling her satchel close.

Eden thankfully finds bandages, strong and sturdy ones. She had scavenged and crafted days prior. The material would hold. "I'm going to wrap it in a splint," she tells Gilgamesh as she hovers closer "it'll bend and flex with your movements" But "try not to strain it too much. Keep off of it when you walk, if possible. Rest when needed and keep it elevated when you do." She had a feeling this had been done in a fight, not an accident. What sort of people were the pirates... She was beginning to discover for herself. He berated her as she explained, causing her ears to flatten. Not out of anger but of embarrassment.

She chose not to say anything to it.

"Speech"
2/3 - treat patient
0/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
07-12-2022, 04:27 PM

Gil would've chastised her for apologizing too much, but he knew that would only entice another one out of her. A sour look crossed his typically well-composed expression as she moved in closer to examine his ankle. Something about this girl was off and he wasn't sure what it was. Huffing under his breath as she speaks, he nods to confirm her suspicions. The ankle had been broken a while ago as a form of punishment. Play stay games, win stupid prizes, right?

Both of his ears flick back as she explains what she was going to do and his aftercare instructions. Rest? No way. Not that he expected her to know this, but he had things to do and places to be. "Well, alright then," Gil responded in a rough tone as he grits his teeth together. Figuring it was going to be uncomfortable as she splinted it, he waited patiently for her to be done.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-12-2022, 05:03 PM

"Here I go" she tells him, warns him, of the discomfort he may face. It wasn't as sore as brand new, but it also wouldn't be a walk in the proverbial park. She gently lays her small paw under his own, lifting the once-broken ankle and placing it on a nearby rock. It was big enough to just lay there for a few minutes unaided, while she went to work on wrapping his ankle "there will be some pressure..." Eden tells him again as she tightens the gauze.

Gilgamesh could probably feel the gauze tightening, straightening his muscles and forming a straight limb. Eden would wrap to the best of her budding ability, murmuring if he could bend it a few times. If he complied, she would make sure there was room to bend with ease over wearing the sprint out over time. All in all, he was a good patient. A bit brutish, but even she was used to that by now with Ignis' mannerisms.

"Done." She reports, placing the ankle on the rock so he could view it for himself. The bone and muscle was wrapped firmly but not unkindly.

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
0/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
07-20-2022, 08:57 AM

Gilgamesh allows the girl to lift his paw and place it where she needs. Even though she warns him of potential discomfort, he doesn't heed her warning. A simple wince and squint of his eyes as he looks away. While she tightens the gauze, he grinds his teeth and his lips lift up in a snarl. Definitely didn't hurt as much as in the beginning, but having it straightened out wasn't pleasant either. Folding his ears back as she finished up her ears, Gil let his body relax when she pulled away. Opening his eyes to look down at her handiwork, he huffs under his breath. "Not bad," the man rumbles before lifting his yellow gaze up to her.

"So what brought you to the pirates anyway?" He questioned, ears pushing back forward as he awaited her response.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-20-2022, 12:54 PM

Eden bowed her head, glad that she could at least get a compliment out of him. No matter how crass it seemed, it was something. "Ignis brought me here, we were traveling together and we caught wind of Sparrow's recruitment party" she recalled the beach party, and how they were the only ones to show up sadly. But she didn't frown or pout about it. The party had been... acceptable, by her standards "every other pack has great healers, comfortable in their high positions... I wanted a challenge. I heard the pirates raid packs regularly, and I assumed you needed more healers."

She wanted to make something of herself, clearly. "It's true I don't fit in very well, but the Plunder has treated me well" They made use of her skills, helped her gather herbs and such if not busy... They were a good bunch. Not 'good' good, but acceptable "have you always been here, Gilgamesh?" Eden asked him quietly, gathering her spare supplies and packing them away. He was a done patient, so she saw no need to keep her herbs out and dry in the spring sun. She needed a good space to store things.

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
1/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-03-2022, 02:12 PM

He wasn't always an asshole by many standards. It was possible for Gil to be a courteous wolf, but when he noticed a weakness... That was hard for him to pass up on. Wolves always had a weakness. A spot that made them break inside. Whether the interaction ended amicably or not was not his concern, he was always ready for a fight. This time though, he would listen to the girl speak. As quiet as she was. She had done him a favor and perhaps he would be kinder to her from here on out.

The way she spoke about this Ignis though made his head tilt slightly to the side. Gil couldn't help but wonder if it was not by choice. Moving past that part that he would remember for later, her comment about their need for healers did get his muzzle to nod in agreement. "Healers we do lack, yes," he responded quietly as he watched her with his oddly shaped eyes. There was something about her that made him wonder what she really thought of the pirates. "We are good folk in a way. As long as you are a Pirate, there will always be someone willing to help you," one brow raises to her as he shifts his weight to get more comfortable.

Her question about him though causes him to pause for a moment before answering. "The Pirates are a newer pack, but I have not been here since the beginning," he stopped there because leading up to him joining the Pirates had been a dark period in many lives. The Long Night had caused so much tragedy that many wolves across Boreas and Auster refused to speak about it. He would be one, unable to forgive himself for allowing Modesty to wander alone while his mind went crazy.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-03-2022, 03:14 PM

"I don't doubt it" she added to his words "the pirates have been kind so far to me, I have no reason to dislike them at all" Eden hadn't quickly said it, but she did wonder if Gilgamesh thought she'd be disloyal down the road. He had his right to think that, as a ranked member of the pack. She was but a small piece of a bigger puzzle "I see" she commented on him being a newer member of a newer pack "I suppose you know better than Ignis and I about how things are run though." An indirect compliment, but it was said with respect.

"I should hope if I have questions, I can come to you or Sparrow...?" she added, looking at the man directly through foliage green eyes "and if you feel discomfort again, please come back to see me" Eden nods to his ankle "I can give you some pain killers too if it becomes too much..." But would he accept them? She was not sure of that. Gilgamesh was proud and she didn't doubt he'd make a fuss if she told him to take something he didn't want to. She hoped everyone could have some of that pride.

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
2/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
08-10-2022, 12:16 PM

He only half listens to her words. It wasn't like Gilgamesh to care if the other pirates treated the other members nicely. Especially if one had been brought her by force. Was she Ignis' slave? Girlfriend? Something? Eh, wasn't his business. He had too many other things to worry about than what some dude did with a girl weak enough to let him take her for granted. Giving her a mildly interested look, he did nod his head in agreeance. "Yes, if you have questions, I can provide answers to some extent," Gil answered. He wasn't Sparrow, she would always be the defining factor, but he would never deny a packmate assistance. While he could be a grump and a bully, he wasn't a complete asshole. Well, most of the time.

One brow raised next as she offered him pain pills if he needed them. Huffing loudly, he shooked his head no this time. "I will allow you to check up on me if needed, but respectfully not my thing," he retorted as politely as he could manage. Alcohol he enjoyed, yes, and from time to time would allow himself to drown sorrows in the fiery liquid, but that heavy shit? No thank you. "Anyways, thanks for the bandage," Gil said gruffly before standing with a wince. "I'll be seein' ya around," he managed to add a sneering attempt of a smile before wandering off back toward where his brood of pups should be.

/exit

”Speech” ’Thought’

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-10-2022, 01:07 PM

She knew he was fading in and out.

Not out of pain but out of disrespect. But did she really care? Compared to Ignis, he much better behaved socially. Eden dipped her head as he refused painkillers, wondering if she should have offered alcohol or cannabis. Some type of recreational painkiller? She would have to ask again if he came to her for more ankle bandages.

He had already had enough of this. Gilgamesh walked away as fast as possible, perhaps back to his den. She could smell pups on him, and Eden wondered if she'd get to meet them. "Farewell" she says to his retreated form, giving a nod of her head to the Pride. Respectfully, even if she didn't really like him. Tolerated more like! /end

"Speech"
3/3 - treat patient
3/3 - meet new wolf

AS HER OWNER...