size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
07-16-2022, 12:49 AM

She didn't think it was possible at her age. And yet...here she was. She was pregnant, and she knew exactly who the father was. It was the only male she had been with recently, and despite it being a one-night stand and considering her age, it seemed fate had some sort of plan for her. She was tired, and very much so. Her aging body had not been kind to her as of late, and with this new pregnancy sapping her strength, she hadn't been feeling too well. She had considered aborting her pregnancy...but the more she kept thinking about it and trying to convince herself, the more she was put off by the idea...

She had been close to family in her younger years. Or tried to be as much as she could...right up until they either died or disappeared. She had always longed for a family of her own, so she hoped beyond hope that she had the strength to bring these pups into the world safe and sound. With that in mind, didn't Valhalla have some of the land's best healers? She also knew she had family there...or used to. She hadn't seen Valhalla in so long since Lirim's old days, that she wasn't even certain if any of her Adravendi family were left. Still, she approached the borders, bi-colored gaze searching beyond the wall before tipping her head back and sounding a tired, melancholic howl.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-18-2022, 11:07 PM
Ardyn Cadeyrn Aodhán Phoenix Adravendi

He was just finishing patrol when the call reached his ears. The voice was entirely unfamiliar, and tinged with sadness, so his path veered toward the call and he picked up into a graceful lope.

Soon enough he reached the wall, slowing to a walk as the woman came into view. She was an older woman, but her scent on the breeze told him she was pregnant—surprising in one her age, though he wouldn’t be the first one to voice that thought.

He offered a smile as he came to a stop before her, haunches settling with a regal flick of his long-haired tail as he greeted, “Welcome to Valhalla’s border; I’m Ardyn Adravendi, Ard Rí of Valhalla.”

There was something familiar about her scent, but he could say with solid certainty that he’d never met her. It clicked after a moment, and he realized that she was family—perhaps a cousin.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Ardyn at first glance is as black as can be imagined with a raven sheen.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
07-28-2022, 01:14 AM

She didn't have to wait long before someone came to greet her, a regal-looking male with a pelt as black as night, though she was certain she saw his hairs flickering with fire throughout. Her eyes didn't work as well as they used to though, so she couldn't say for sure. He introduced himself as Ardyn Adravendi, and that was all she needed to know as the tired, plump femme tiredly sat on her haunches. "Ardyn Adravendi...it is good to know that the Adravendi still claim these lands. I'm Kairi Valentine, though I took my father's surname, Faite Adravendi was my mother." She let him absorb that information before she continued.

She was tired, old, and crankiness was something that plagued her, especially now that her hormones coupled with her old age were going haywire. "I came to Valhalla in the hopes of seeking refuge. As you can see, I am...pregnant. I didn't think I could be in my old age, but here I am. I want a safe place for these pups to be born. And considering Lirim and Valhalla used to be allies, I figure this is the best place to be." She was quick and straight to the point, paws tired and aching from her journeying aimlessly all this time.

"Speak"

Art

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-30-2022, 05:59 PM
Ardyn Cadeyrn Aodhán Phoenix Adravendi

The names she listed, as well as her own, were familiar, and a welcoming smile touched his light-masked features as he nodded.

He easily excused her of any ill temper – he wouldn’t have blamed her given her age and current condition -and as she explained her presence, Ardyn nodded, stepping aside. “Welcome home, then, Cousin Kairi. Aurielle is my mother; you would have met your uncle, I think—I believe he mentioned grand-aunt Faite bringing you and your brother to visit once?”

It was the Adravendi family habit of keeping a history, even of the smallest things, for the next generation to look back upon. There were stories and lessons there to learn from.

“Shall we get you settled in? We have several huts, but given your condition, our healers may suggest quite firmly that you take up residence in one of the Alcoves in the Seat. It’s closer to supplies and help, since at least one of them lives full time there.”

He left the option open to Kairi, head cocked with interest to hear what appealed to her most.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Ardyn at first glance is as black as can be imagined with a raven sheen.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.