Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-29-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 10:14 PM by Natalya.)

Crossing the border of the pack lands was perhaps her greatest achievement to date. While this was nowhere near being actually true, at the moment it felt certain to be. Poe circled slowly above her as she limped into the valley and took his leave once she finally found a suitable spot to collapse in the grasses. Natalya took a long moment to steady her heartbeat and catch her breath before releasing a call for her savior.

Laying on her side with her left paw pulled up to her chest, the she-wolf waited patiently for salvation. She should have waited longer for the herb to kick in and mask the pain, but she simply couldn't. For the first time in what felt like forever, Natalya had felt afraid. She vowed silently to herself never to venture to that rocky land again, for it carried dangers that varied and changed with the wicked wind that had tormented her today.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-29-2014, 11:22 PM

They had been separated for some time again, it seemed their connections was bound to be in waves, short bouts of being inseparable before responsibility pulled them away from each over with sudden and jarring violence. Helios could never love her any less though, if anything the distance that pushed them away only made him long for her more. So when she called for him he found himself suddenly on his paws. There was a roughness to her call, a sort of tone to it that made him worried. He loped quickly through the valley, russet gaze scanning the horizon as he searched for her.
Finally her scent grew stronger and a dark shape pressed into the grass started to approach. As he drew up beside her he stopped suddenly. He quickly moved around her to stand at her back. He noted the way she was holding her paw and his legs seemed to give out from under him. He managed to catch himself some and control the rest of his descent. Once upon the ground he curved himself against her back, gently pulling her into him and curling slightly. He wanted to act as a buffer against any harm that might seek her out. ?Oh Nat?? He breathed softly.

talk, think

THANK YOU TEALAH<3

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-29-2014, 11:40 PM

It felt like she waited forever for him to come there, the effects of the medicine she consumed kicking in too slowly and her body's reaction to the pain bringing her in and out of sleep in waves. When he finally did come, her lids were half closed as she fought to stay awake for him, to greet him and tell him what had happened. Her raven would not be there to relay the story for many hours, so his aid could not be relied upon.

Warmth spread along her back as he pressed against her, pulling her into a hug of sorts. His touch itself was enough to lessen the pain further to the point that it felt like merely a dull throb. Natalya felt her good paws instinctively push against the ground to get as close to her love as possible, needing the safety and comfort he brought. She sighed deeply and let her lids close to rest for just a few brief moments, feeling control over her consciousness return to her.

"Helios," she muttered in an almost whisper, affection thick in her tone. "I was exploring the lands surrounding here and I was somewhere entirely stone... The wind was causing rocks to fall and slide... The raven warned me in time to save me from being crushed, but my toes didn't quite make it out of the way." She half-smirked, finding herself slightly amused by her choice of words. She debated telling him about the other wolf, and decided to wait, giving him time to react to the most important part of her story. "I am sorry, I should have taken you with me to such an unfamiliar place."

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-07-2014, 10:15 PM

She automatically pushed farther into him and he gently licked at the top of her head and over her ears. Helios felt Natalya relax ever so slightly against him and he breathed a silent sigh, whatever had happened to her they would get through it together. Finally she began to speak, hardly louder than a whisper and he leaned into her to catch her words. An explanation, she was here now, safe but even as she described it he felt his stomach clench. If only he could have been there for her. "I am sorry, I should have taken you with me to such an unfamiliar place."
Silently he agreed with her, but he also knew she valued her independence so did not voice those thoughts. ?Shh,?He cooed soflty, ?It is over now. You are here and you are safe, that is all that matters.? He meant it to, he wasn?t sure what he would do if he ever lost her.

talk, think

THANK YOU TEALAH<3

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2014, 08:12 PM

The relaxation that his words and his touch brought was instantaneous, and almost lulled her to a quick sleep, but she wasn't finished. He listened quietly to her whole story and promised her safety, carefully leaving out the fact that she had been essentially alone. She knew that he would disapprove, but her Helios would never tell her so. He did not know of the true danger yet, and that was what kept him calm. Natalya wondered how he would react when she announced it, but she could not delay it any longer.

There is something else, she muttered, twisting her torso so that her vacant eyes would face his own. There was a wolf there. He did not harm me, but... Well, his sanity was entirely absent. He never directly threatened me, but there was a threat in his voice at times, and I am sure that if Poe had not arrived with the medicine when he did I would have been in great danger. It was like there were multiple sides to this wolf, which probably would explain why he called himself 'we.'

She would not say it simply, announcing it by implication only, but she had truly been afraid of a wolf for the first time in her life. She knew that her beloved would pick up on that from her rambling about the creature, and she could only hope that he would not do anything rash.

Speech,

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-14-2014, 10:51 PM

He could read her, he could tell that there was more and he would wait patiently, if not a bit anxiously. Natalya began to speak, and Helios braced himself. She spoke and he remained silent, frowning. There was anger, a defensiveness, a need to jump to his paws and protect his mate? but from what? The male was not here, and he wasn?t so sure he wanted to seek him out, if the male was as unstable as Natalya said he wasn?t sure he wanted to incite him. Still Helios was filled with righteous anger that anyone might even threaten his mate, cause her such fear.
Helios would remain silent for a moment considering. ?He cannot harm you, not while I am here. I swear to you Natalya, if he ever shows his face around here?? He didn?t finish, let it hang there, what he swore he couldn?t say for sure, but he would not let anyone threaten her like that.

talk, think

THANK YOU TEALAH<3

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-31-2014, 12:30 PM

She knew him well enough to know how much he was holding back when he finally responded to her quiet tale and she was grateful for his control as well as the anger he kept at bay with it. She rolled onto her back and turned her head to give him a quick lick before offering him a sleepy smile. "I know, I know, ipp?tis mou me tin astrafter? panopl?a (my knight in shining armor)."

"I am quite tired, in any case. Would you put your worries aside and help me to the den, Helios?" Natalya's voice was sweet as she spoke her request, wanting him to relax. For now she was safe and he had nothing to worry for. She did not want him to dwell on the things he could not control.

Speech,

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-04-2014, 11:53 AM

She was rolling over and he felt his anger subside then, her tongue rasping quickly across his muzzle and a soft smile matching that of his wife?s as he looked down at her. She spoke and Helios chuckled softly. She had always been good at diffusing a situation, even when it was only his pride or temper that was the issue. He gave her a quick lick, still just grateful that she was alright.
Natalya asked for his assistance and he nodded. ?Of course my dear.? He spoke softly, shifting and beginning a slow rise onto his paws. He was trying to go as slowly as possible, while still keeping his balance, so that if she required his assistance he might be able to offer it.

talk, think

THANK YOU TEALAH<3