gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-26-2022, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 04:54 AM by Vashou. Edited 1 time in total.)
The sound of grass crunching under Vashou's black pads filled the air as they walked along the grasslands. Their coloration sadly did them no favors in the deep green over growth. Sticking out pretty obviously in the area.  However he wasn't trying to find prey or trying to hide from anyone. Instead he had one goal as he walked along the overgrown floor. He keeps his eyes peeled as he first approached an old tree pressing their side to the bark trying to feel the vines and overgrowth surrounding it.
Pausing he sat against the growth for a few moments trying to get a feel of how soft it felt against his fur. "I'm not sure, Savory, why don't you take a try." The Weasel stared over for a moment and sighed with slight annoyance, "You know my name is Salvador, why do you keep calling me that.
Vashou looked to him and spoke their voice somewhat hushed, "Because I think its a fun name."
Salvador blinks for a moment and sighs, "You're lucky we are friends,"
As a sound of crinkling leaves filled the air, Vashou turns to the left as Salvador started to lean against the overgrowth on the right side of him.  The weasel letting out an audible squeak as he almost fell off the wolf. Grappling onto the side of his face and holding tightly as he looked over with their eye, "Sorry, I thought I heard someone approaching." he said as he turned back laying down to allow Salvador back up the side of his head. The weasel pressing against the overgrowth and saying,  "I don't feel its soft enough, we should prolly check some of the thicker moss and growth deeper in. He nods and slowly makes his way inward on the overgrowth carefully making his way through the forest. Looking about for a thicker set of overgrowth on a tree.

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
08-25-2022, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2022, 11:28 AM by Tenshi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Supplies needed to be replenished for the pack's stock of healing goodies. With Sedna busy with her pups and Sayuri with her own things, Tenshi set out toward the northwest direction of the maze. Her goal was to make it to Lazuli Falls, but the sweet scent of decaying grapes caught her attention. While grapes were not something she sought after, it was the deep shadows beneath the overgrowth that drew her in. Lowering her crown to avoid her antlers becoming tangled, she carried herself on quiet steps deeper into the grove.

It was quiet here with barely any sunlight. Moss grew in abundance as well as many different varieties. Something so secluded would surely have something she needed. Pausing as a flash of a yellow flower caught her attention, she drew closer to it. Agrimony? Lowering her muzzle to try and scent it, something else caught her attention. Quickly, she turned to see a smaller sandy-red wolf approaching with a creature upon their back. Unsure if they would be friendly or not, she went back to investigating the flower that hid among the base of the tree.

S P E E C H

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

09-06-2022, 03:35 PM
They paused for a moment hearing the sudden movement from behind Vashou. They perked their ears as the noise caught their attention. Vashou looked around for a brief moment seeing the antlers he paused to inspect further. Vashou was unaware of what the antlers were on. Vashou did however notice the height in which they moved. Vashou ducked lower deciding that if they could avoid any danger they would. Moving about and forward Vashou would press his paws into a thick patch of moss. Testing the density and strength of the moss.

Vashou moved about here and there testing the softness of different materials. Pressing on old flowers, dead leaves and even some old herbs. Vashou noticed the large antlers seemed to poke up here and there as their search continued. Vashou's tail swishing back and forth as they paused a moment. Realizing the interaction would likely happen whether they wanted it to or not. Well Vashou figured eventually considering their companion almost took a ride when they brushed up close enough to graze their head fur.

Vashou lets out a sigh before speaking up, "Hello, I can see your antlers, I don't intend to attack. It seems we have similar goals so maybe we could work together." Vashou hoped they wasn't being too brash about it. Vashou didn't think they'd accomplish much in a fight with the larger figure. However, currently they couldn't quite think of a proper way to interact.

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

09-06-2022, 03:57 PM

At first, Tenshi tended more to the bundle of small yellow flowers. Plucking a few as gently as she could before placing them in a pouch she carried around her neck. As she went back to grab some more, one ear would turn to listen to the voice. Spoken up but not aggressive, the other wolf inquired about helping each other. Pausing her task, Tenshi turned to look at them. A quiet hum released from her lips as she regarded the wolf and their companion. "What are you in search of?" The mountain woman questions with her thickly accented voice that sounds more stern than soft.

Reserved only for pups or ones she cares greatly about, Tenshi is not put off by their forwardness. Shifting her weight from one paw to the other, she awaits their response. "I was not originally here for this Agrimony, but it is rare so I am taking some," there is no question in her tone as she shifts her nose down to nod at the yellow flowers at the base of the tree near her. Hoping that adding on why she was also here may help ease the other wolf's nervousness, she glances once more back to them.

S P E E C H

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

09-19-2022, 08:31 PM
Vashou smiles and looked up at her, "Well I um" they didn't realize wolves had gotten that big. This threw Vashou off as they didn't know how to react. Their ears folded back as her size almost doubled his. After Vashou regained themself they said, "I am seeking bedding material for my den. And figured some of the lush in this forest might work." Vashou paused a moment gaining curiousity from her yellow flowers.

Vashou would give her a slight tilt of his head before saying, "So, what are the flowers for?" they questioned hoping to learn a little bit more about medicinal herbs and other items. So Vashou was admittedly curious about what she was carrying. " The weasel would wiggle his way up the tree and settle upon the branch to allow the two to speak while he napped. Not having the same interest and in fact finding medical talk kinda boring.

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

10-10-2022, 11:44 AM

She was not unused to the idea that others were put off by her size. Compared to most, she was rather large for a female, but it didn't bother her in the slightest. Keeping a placid expression upon her features as she waited patiently for the wolf to flicker through the different emotions, the woman was glad the wolf finally spit out what they were in search of. Moving her icy blue gaze around the cluster of trees they stood in, Tenshi nodded to confirm she agreed that indeed they would be able to find something of use here.

Picking the last few flowers she needed absent-mindedly while the other asked her what their use was for, she looked back to them as she tucked them away. "Their main use is to help ease stomach problems such as diarrhea, queasiness, constipation or if applied upon the skin once dried, can soothe burns and wounds," her statements are forward and informational. Pausing for a moment to let it sink in, she wonders if the stranger is interested in healing. "Do you know much about healing?" Tenshi asks, her even tone edging on a friendlier side as she shifts her weight to a more comfortable stance.

S P E E C H

Vashou

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Silencien

11-03-2022, 02:47 AM
Vashou paused and acknowledged what Tenshi said. Taking in every detail, Vashou learned the multiple uses of the yellow flower. His eyes closing as he tries to take the thoughts into memory. His sandy mask seeming to be seamless as his blue eyes were hid beneath the lids of his eyes. Vashou flicked their tail and smiled as he was happy to learn more.

Vashou paused as she mentioned the knowledge of healing. Their piercing blue eyes lighting up as Vashou spoke eagerly, "I admit I don't know much about healing but I have been learning small things here and there, and I wish to learn more." Vashou continued with a small smile holding back their energy. "I wish to become a better healer. " Vashou's split color tail speaking plenty to Tenshi as they looked up.