size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-29-2014, 04:00 PM

Hani Haust

So, she was a pack wolf. That was? different. Hani really had no idea how packs worked. She had grown up with her parents. That's all. Hani stepped everywhere lightly, trying not to offend anyone. Her mind was heavy with the words the dark woman had told her, and Hani was wondering about it, and everything else for that matter. She hadn't met any other pack members, but she could smell them. How many were there? Were any of them like So Cray? Could she even leave the pack boundaries, or could he come in? Did wolves here do drugs too? Hani's mind spun. She shook herself to try to clear her thoughts. If she called out for help, would someone come even if she was new; even if she was just a yearling; even if it was just for questions? Was she allowed to call others in the pack, or was that the alpha's job? Hani scrunched her eyes shut and let out a lazy call, trying to appear calm. She called just for someone's company, nothing dire. Her heart pounded, wondering if the alpha would be mad, and a small part of her hoped no one responded to her call and they would all be unaware of her ignorant presence.

Do

Speech

Thoughts

You

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Helios
Helios had been aware of the new members, their unfamiliar scent mingling with that of his family's. He was on the fence about how he felt about that, the pack would continue to grow with the acceptance of new blood... But these wolves were not of the gods, he had to wonder if they even deserved to call themselves Olympian.
He knew they would have to learn, both the laws laid out for them and who was part of the royal family. So when an unfamiliar call echoed out over the pack lands he decided to answer it. The russet man trotted easily through the valley, this was as much his domain as his niece's. Finally he spotted an unfamiliar figure upon the horizon, he slowed some as he approached; drawing in the sight of the unknown female.
He gave a quick dip of his head as he drew up before her. "Helios Olympus, you called?"

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-29-2014, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 08:01 PM by Hani.)

Hani Haust

A wolf came quick. So quick. Too quick. Maybe not all that quick in reality, but it still startled the yearling, and Hani tensed at his arrival. He greeted with his name, and Hani felt the strong need to reply back as quickly as possible, "YES SIR, HELIOS! HANI HAUST, SIR!" Hani found herself nearly yelling before she quickly shushed herself, her ears going back in an apology as her tail flopped the ground a few times, "Oh YES. Yell at your superior. Much respect, Hani. Good job, way to go. I was trying, alright? I was nervous! Yes, now he knows that too. Again, good job."

Hani ducked her head towards the male, "Sorry, sir? I was nervous, sir." Hani offered a smile, her electric eyes flashing towards the male's golden face for a mount before focusing back on the ground, "I'm sorry, sir? I just wished to know about the pack more, sir- about it's rules and such- I have plenty of questions if you have time." Hani kept her head low, wondering if she would be reprimanded. She silently willed him to overlook her mistakes, "Please, sir? Is that what you were going to say? What's with all this 'sir' this and 'sir' that? Did you forget his name already? No! It was Helot. Oh, was it? I thought so, or was it Helios? Good job, Hani."

Do

Speech

Thoughts

You

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-29-2014, 11:48 PM
Helios

He could see her tense, even then he was unprepared for her sudden loud response. He took an involuntary step back, ears pulling back slightly against her outburst. He managed to push down his irritation and force a chuckle. ?At ease?? He said, after she spoke again. Despite the seemingly easy smile he was giving her the annoyance was clear in his eyes, but he would not outright voice it. He settled uneasily upon his haunches as she began to speak a third time, red eyes carefully scanning her face as she spoke, noting that she seemed to be avoiding his gaze.
?I?m sure you learned some about the pack upon your joining?? He mused, unaware that it had been his wife to allow the yearling into their empire. ?I am certain by know you know that the pack is run by the descents of the gods, my family. We are loyal to ours and will never turn our backs on you provided you never turn yours on us?? He let that hover there for a moment, an unvoiced threat in those words. ?Prove your strength and you can go far here.? He finished, shifting slightly and eyeing her again. ?Was there anything else you wanted to know?? He figured that she would have many other questions but he hoped that had sated her curiosity.

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-01-2014, 04:26 PM

Hani Haust

Hani kept her eyes low, feeling the brute's gaze on her. Her whole body heated up as her mind scolded her for her mistakes and nervousness. The male explained some of the pack to her, and explained that his family was from the gods. Hani felt her eyes narrow at these words as her mind shouted, "Bullshit. That's bullshit. Gods aren't real. I think." She was silently thankful her head was downturned so that the male would have no chance at seeing her expression. The brute- whatever his name was- made some gesture at a threat and Hani felt herself immediately disliking him. Did she choose the wrong pack? It wasn't like she had exactly looked at several packs before joining one. She understood that she was new and unpolished, but the brute seemed pretty brash; too brash.

When the male asked her if she had any more questions, Hani felt like telling him no. Her mind shouted it at her, but she felt that, logically, she should ask while she had the chance. Hani forced a smile,
"What are you doing? I'd better ask now. But he's mean! But I need to know these things before I just roll around in a pack! Well? fine." Hani took a deep breath and forced herself to look up, a plastic smile glued to her face, "Yes, well, you see? This is kind of the first pack I've been in." Hani laughed lightly, though when her sea-colored eyes met the russet eyes of the brute, her smile faltered, "Do I have to stay in the boarders, or can I wander? How many members are there, exactly? What things are punishable and what things are allowed?" Hani's eyes kept on the male as respectfully as possible, her mind set now on business and less on her nerves. Her voice was more even now, and the rambling in her head seemed to quiet down. This new feeling flooded over Hani and she began to recognize it as seriousness. Was this what adults were like? Is this what it was like to be in a pack?

Do

Speech

Thoughts

You

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Helios

It was definitely for the better than Hani kept her doubts about the gods to herself, Helios would not have taken kindly to those thoughts, and living in a such a divine centric pack it would no doubt have come back to bite her. Luckily for the girl Helios did not see her expression. Whatever her thoughts on the pack or even himself Helios would power on through his explanation, unsure he was wording anything quite right.
He would wait now, watching her as she seemed to hesitate before voicing a new question. The first pack? That would explain her nervousness then, he had no doubt the idea was daunting to one so young and so inexperienced. Hani dumped some of her question on him and he remained silent for a moment.
?You are free to leave the pack lands as you see fit, do keep in mind however that when you are out there you represent a part of Olympus. Do not cross any other packs and you should be alright. At this moment in time there is around 11 or so of us belonging to the pack, though a few are? absent at the moment? As for rules,? He cleared his throat before continuing, ?Respect those of the Olympus name, respect any and all allies and devote yourself to at least one aspect of furthering the pack. If you can do that you should not face any problems?

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2014, 11:52 PM

The male- what was his name?- rambled off answers as fast as Hani had asked him. She felt her eyes widen slightly as her mind tried to wrap around all the words that spilled out of the brute's mouth. Her ears perked, straining to absorb every rule about the pack she was now a part of. She committed them to memory and went over them several times in her head as he said them. Even after the male's maw shut, Hani still heard his voice over and over again, sternly repeating each phrase, each guideline. A long moment passed, but Hani didn't notice, she was zoned out of reality and building the small structure of what she knew about packs, trying to make sure she could apply them when necessary.

When Hani finally felt like she understood what the male- Hellos? Heilos? Helios? Helios.- meant, her vision re-focused. She hadn't actually thought of more questions, and she had lost all of the previous ones when she was trying to memorize his first answers. Hani felt herself staring blankly as she tried to gather her thoughts, "Oh. I? uh? I see. Well," she started, gathering herself and readying to stand,"That makes sense to me! Thank you for explaining!" Hani threw on her plastic smile for good measure, "Do you think there was anything else?" she asked, her words drawing out as if begging him to say no and to dismiss her. Until then, she held her pose, smile and all, stiff and impermeable.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Helios

Helios watched her, observed her drinking in his words. He might not have been sure about allowing those outside of the family into the pack, he might have been harsh but he did not think ill of the young girl, he just didn?t think too highly of her either. Finally she spoke, stuttering at first before confirming she had understood. She rose to her paws and he matched her. "Do you think there was anything else?" Helios shook his head, slowly beginning to turn away from her? He paused, head tilted back towards her slightly. ?If you need anything else, please, don?t hesitate to ask; we don?t all bite.? He spoke softly before trotting off.
-Exit Helios-