gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-28-2022, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 09:05 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)

She had seen quite the number of wolves - and even a horse - participating in this festival. Now that Aerie was a band and they were on the move, she had the opportunity to find out about this and despite her better judgment (and age), she decided to join. She refused to acknowledge that she was getting older, and wanted to show that she was still capable of keeping up with the young kids. The fiery female walked up to the starting line, ears perked as she listened to where they'd be finishing the race. She turned to her opponent, noting how much more younger she was, but gave a respectful and friendly nod of her head regardless. "Good luck." Though really, it was her that would likely need it more...

Paradise vs Nami for Race
Round: 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Novice Fighter & Advanced Navigator

"Speech"||"You"||Think

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Nami

Tojo-kai
Kariudo

Novice Navigator (20)

Advanced Hunter (95)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-03-2022, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2022, 08:04 PM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total.)
A salmon festival - how fun! Nami couldn't really imagine anything being more fun than this, except maybe a swimming race, and she wasn't sure these rapids were exactly cut out for that. She was glad she'd caught wind of this little festival after being on her own and without much to do for so long. She didn't hesitate to join in on the fun, glad when she heard a race was in the works. She greeted her opponent, an older female, with a huge smile as Nami bounded up to her, her tiny nub of a tail wagging a mile a minute. "Good luck to you, too! My name's Nami, by the way!" Her tongue lolled from her mouth as she panted to catch her breath, waiting until they got the signal to start. Once they did she kicked off fast, using her light build to her advantage. She'd hold back at least a little for now, not wanting to wear herself out too soon before they really got into it.

Nami vs Paradise for Race
Round 1 / ?
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Intermediate Hunter

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-15-2022, 12:19 AM

Her opponent was a pretty little jovial thing, and when she was greeted and offered her racing buddies name, Paradise dipped her head in greeting to her. "Paradise, a pleasure," She purred before turning her attention to the task at hand. She wondered how she would fair against someone much younger...she supposed only one way to find out, right? She waited for the signal to go, and once it did, she got a bit of a slower start then Nami did. Oops. She supposed she got her answer. She would have to go slow and steady, perhaps keep her eyes peeled for shorter paths as they went. Nami was ahead of her already, but not by much. Paradise paced herself, not wanting to wear herself out so early in the race.

Paradise vs Nami for Race
Round: 1/2
Skills: Novice Fighter & Advanced Navigator

"Speech"||"You"||Think

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!