Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-26-2022, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2022, 06:16 PM by Nyx. Edited 1 time in total.)
MEMBER INFORMATION
List your members and their intended rank.

Pack Name: Menagerie
Territory: Gale Gorge
Pack Color: #805466 (Tulipwood)
Alpha Name: Wren
Link to Alpha's Account: x

Member Name & Rank: Mercury & Seneschal
Link to Recruitment Thread: x

Member Name & Rank: Sybil & Mage

Member Name & Rank: Tanelan & Paladin

Member Name & Rank: Beauregard & Mage

Member Name & Rank: Audra & Troubadour

PACK INFORMATION
List what your intended ranks and laws will be.

Tier 1 Rank: Warden
Description: The Alpha(s) and Guild's Master(s). Can be co-lead by two.

Tier 2 Rank: Ranger
Description: The betas, hand chosen by the Warden. Can be co-lead by two.

Tier 3 Rank: Druid
Description: Advisor role to the Ranger and Warden.

Tier 4 Rank: Seneschal, Cleric, Seeker, Minstrel, Broker
Description: In order;
1. Lead Fighter/Defender
2. Lead Healer
3. Lead Scout/Hunter
4. Lead Diplomat/Entertainer
5. Lead Trader/Crafter

Tier 5 Rank: Troubadour, Strider, Paladin, Balladeer, Artificer
1. Unranked Healers
2. Unranked Scout/Hunters
3. Unranked Warriors
4. Unranked Entertainers/Diplomats
5. Unranked Crafters/Traders

Tier 6 Rank: Guild Member, Mage, Trickster, Rogue
1. Unranked or new member of the Guild
2. Yearlings, on the path to a trade
3. Yearlings unfocused on a trade or are children
4. A rank for omega wolves, who have fallen out of favor or broken a rule

Laws:

1. Respect is earned, not given through title or family name. Every wolf deserves a second chance if they mean the community no harm. Wolves are expected to be civil and courteous, especially in the eyes of guests and allies.

2. Relaxed borders; guests are allowed and welcomed. Especially if they bring work or goods. Blatant thieves are met with aggression; stealing pups or items are faced with the brunt of the pack’s wraith.

3. If an argument breaks out, Wren will ask you to fight. A Tier 2 fight will be held between two wolves or a group of wolves. This is the last resort; if you cannot come to a mediated decision, you will duke it out until one side “wins”. You are also free to call on the aid of a Balladeer to mediate.

4. Participation is key to having the best experience in the pack. Members are required once a season to contribute to the Inventory. Be it gathering or making things, add your efforts to the pack! Who knows? Maybe you’ll see it for sale down the road. Profit!

5. Every major decision is weighed in. Wren will call a “Court” of sorts together, where active (posted members) wolves will vote on plot-heavy things. This can be simple things such as pack meetings or festival organization.

6. The conflict between members is discouraged, especially if it is public. If you harm another member of the pack, you are demoted. If you maim them; you are kicked out.

7. Pups are precious and so are yearlings. We will not tolerate sexual and physical violence against them. That being said, yearlings are encouraged to participate in FRIENDLY spars.

8. Incest and Rape are abuse, plain and simple. We will ask you to leave if found out you have done or are doing this.

9. It is important to inform the Warden(s) of your intention to have pups, because we may have to expand into another territory! Cross-pack relationships are fine, as are in-pack relationships. We have no strictness regarding this and only ask to be informed so there are no surprises.

10. You do not need to be a Master in any Skill to hold a high-ranking title; the Warden(s) look to activity and participation to promote. We will do what we must in order to make sure Menagerie is perceived fairly among members.

GEM COST
How do you intend to pay the gem cost? Copy/Paste the following code as is necessary.

Account Name: Wren
Gems Intended to Pay: 500

Complete - nyx
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me