gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
05-07-2014, 07:55 AM

Life seemed a lot quieter here Andromeda had decided. Ebony had been a larger pack, not that she had really seen many of the adults in either to actually make that comparison. There was apparently more family here, more wolves bearing the Olympus name, but there had been more pups in Ebony, her step-siblings that had been left behind with Raisa. The strange new place was affecting her litter mates though, making them less confident to get out and explore, for the most part anyway.

Andromeda still continued to explore, venturing around her new home though in hopes of getting to know it better and stand a stronger chance of getting Gaia and Hephaestus out and about and enjoying themselves once more. Nemesis was off causing all kinds of trouble, but the golden girl was far more sensible with her actions and fortunately so far had succeeded in avoiding her brother's crazy shenanigans. That was the other good thing about more siblings, it was easier to avoid Nemesis when he was being particularly annoying.

The Olympus girl moved quietly through the grass now, bright eyes glancing around the lands for something, anything of interest. Today she was feeling more than a little bored and dare she say it but even a little of Nemesis' chaos might be welcomed right now.

Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-10-2014, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 02:25 PM by Hermes I.)

Hermes was resting in the grass after a particularly grueling hunt for a rabbit. He'd need to call a pack hunt soon so larger prey could be brought down. In the meantime though he was content to recharge. Still not quite 100% in health he was a little bit rusty when it came to hunting but he was sure that would clear up soon. Keeping mostly to himself he'd had yet to run into his mother or father. There was next to no sign of Apollo and that worried the young brute.

Ears flicked lightly at the sound of movement in the grass and he looked to see one of Virgil's pups, his young cousins slinking through the grass. He recalled the girls name, Andromeda.

"Exploring?" he chirped from his contented nest among the grasses.

Andromeda I

Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
05-10-2014, 03:37 PM

It was not her brother that would disturb Andromeda's solitude. At the single word, orange eyes would flick ahead to the source, locating the male resting in the grass. She wasn't entirely sure who he was, but the lack of recognition didn't mean much. She'd spent most of her time in Ebony after all and still was unable to identify many of the pack members there, the same could certainly be said for Olympus as well. And so, panic wouldn't grip her as she diverted her course slightly, coming to a stop before the other.

"Sort of." Andromeda responded. There was still a lot to explore within her new home though in her loneliness the girl simply didn't have that usual urge that she typically found herself with. "Why are you just sat there?" She would question, turning the attention instead onto the male rather than focus upon her brief isolation. Perhaps she wouldn't have to be alone now, maybe he would join her in exploring? That would be her primary thought.

Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-14-2014, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM by Hermes I.)
ooc: holy short post >< sorry I don't have much Hermes muse atm

Hermes smiled as he watched the pup. It occured to him she probably had no idea who he was, she'd have been too young to remember. "Oh, I dunno, thinking, napping? that kind of stuff. I'm Hermes, your cousin. You're Andromeda right?" He wondered how she was doing as well as the other pups. He learned of Gaia's blindness form Natalya but he was sure she'd grow up into a fine wolf in her own right despite what others considered a crippling birth defect. He assumed the boys were around somewhere but it seemed Andromeda was the most adventurous of spirit.

talk, think

Andromeda I

Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
05-20-2014, 04:36 AM

Andromeda certainly had a lot to learn about her family. The one conclusion that she had come to was that they were important, to have a pack share your name certainly suggested that fact anyway. She was learning there were more here, perhaps the reason that they had needed to leave Ebony though it still didn't make much sense to her why her other siblings and Raisa couldn't have joined them here, evidently the girl still had a lot to learn about hierarchies as well.

His words didn't fill her with much hope that she would have someone to explore with, if all he wanted to do was think and nap it didn't sound much like he wanted an adventure at the moment. She would stay put though and listen as he continued to speak, certainly feeling a little curious. "Yes." She confirmed with a nod of her head. "What's a cousin?" And there we go, more family terms to learn. Phoebe had taught her about aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and greats of the different terms though cousin wasn't something that had been covered at the time. The word was rather foreign to her.