Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-06-2022, 02:32 PM

It had been an effort on everyone's part, not just her own, that Menagerie stood now. Wren had viewed the location for some time, but honestly anywhere would have been acceptable that had room. She wanted to still learn from Sirius. She wanted to remain in the place Mercury and she confessed to each other. She wanted her wolves to feel safe, with Armada's alliance holding strong.

But sometimes, things changed. She would accept that in due time. Menagerie would grow strong enough to remain on its own. Armada would still be allied with them, but they could stand on their own two feet without them. The north was temporary. It was safe for now, though. With this in mind, she still could not sleep. She felt like ants had crawled all over her.

Wren lay at the mouth of her den, staring at the night sky above them. A soft smile tugged at her lips, but otherwise, she was quiet. Footfalls approached, and she looked to see a member of the pack standing there.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me