size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-07-2022, 11:57 AM

Weeks had passed since Hana had returned to him, though Azure’s rage surrounding her capture still had not faded. His mate deserved retribution and vengeance, and once he was sure she had settled back in comfortably, Azure set out south to deliver it.

He came upon the beach as the sun began to set, it’s light reflecting off the obsidian stones in beautiful hues that only served to annoy him further. This place was where he and Hana had reconciled not once, but twice. It was dear to him, and Sparrow’s brood of heathens had polluted it with their presence just like they had polluted the weeping woods. Just like Sparrow’s scent had polluted Hana’s, the day she had returned to him.

He did not pause at the border line, stepping confidently across it and onto the obsidian shore. Throwing his head back, Azure announced his presence with clarity. He was here, and Sparrow would meet him to face what she had done. She could refuse if she wished, but it would only drive him further into the territory in search of her - and through any wolf he would come across.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Sparrow was getting fat, that was all. Years of alcoholism- despite the fact that she hadn’t been able to drink since Hanako arrived- finally caught up to her and her liver or something was probably going bad and she was gonna swell up and pop and maybe even beat Pyralis to the grave. She ignored the unsettled cramps and squirmy feeling. Maybe she just had worms, who knew?

She expected it all to die down when she let Hanako leave, but it hadn’t. She still felt horrible. Still felt sick. She was only half away from offing herself by her own paw when Azure called her. Sparrow sighed and hauled her ass slowly to the beach.

”Look, I already gave her back after you failed to come rescue her like the valiant knight you seem to think you are,” she drawled. “So don’t you think this whole thing is a bit too little too late? Storming me isn’t gonna make you any less of a failure, my dude.”

She talked as she walked- waddled- towards him. She figured he’d probably go all growly and launch himself right at her, so she braced herself, cracking her neck as her companions crowded around. “Couldn’t you fuck off and fuck Hanako since apparently I’m not as good in bed as you are?”

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
RelevantKoala

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
08-07-2022, 02:17 PM

The response was not what Azure would call slow, but something about the way the silhouette in the distance waddled forth gave the impression that Sparrow wasn’t taking this as seriously as he was. As she neared and he began to make out faint shapes, Az’s confusion grew. If he didn’t know any better, the Champion would have sworn Sparrow had eaten his rotund sister.

“You waited until she was off of my land to kidnap her, and then have the audacity to call me a failure? You’re a coward.” He snapped, lip peeling back at her drawl. Did she take nothing seriously? Was life all a game to this pirate bitch? “Unfortunately for you, Hana isn’t ready to let this go. She wants to see you made to suffer for what you’ve done, and who am I to deny it to her?”

Giving the air a pointed sniff and wrinkling his nose in distaste, he continued. “Looks to me like you got over her quick enough. Does your baby daddy know you go around pretending to be a lesbian and kidnapping everyone who turns you down?” Azure had seen enough pregnant women - and had denned with one, unfortunately - to recognize the distinct body shape and scent.

Sparrow was pregnant, really fucking pregnant, pregnant enough to make Azure wish he’d paid more attention to Sedna’s explanation of the process and how long exactly it took, so he could be sure of his words when he returned home to tell Hana. What would the koi-wolf say if she discovered that Sparrow had been happily taking in dick while she was held captive in the pirate’s own bedchamber? “If I was a better man I’d postpone this for the sake of your children, but truth be told, the world would be better off without more pirates.”

Pushing off the obsidian sand in a swift lunge, Azure initiated upon her. Sparrow was fat and round and likely suffering a multitude of side-effects that would make this fight even more painful and annoying then he’d hoped it’d be. The universe, it seemed, had approved of his need to punish the Pirate King. Azure had one goal in mind with his attack and zeroed in on it quickly, his jaws parting with intent to clamp down upon the top of her ear. He didn’t need to bring the entire thing home - just the tip, piercings and all, would do to present to his mate.

Azure vs Sparrow for Minor Maim (Partial ear removal)
Round 1/1
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
08-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Azure said something about waiting for her to be off yadda yadda. Sparrow would have scratched her ear if she could reach it. ”Hey, she came to me looking to be kidnapped. Snuck up on me mid nap and everything and shoved me all trying to get some response.” Apparently Hana wanted her to suffer or something and Sparrow scoffed, ”That woman has only ever caused me suffering. It’s a shame- I might have believed you if she were here to cheer you on, to watch me suffer, but no it’ a just you and your hurt ego again.”

Then Azure went on his stupid talk about Sparrow being pregnant, ”I never told you I was a lesbian,” she said. ”But the only one I’ve slept with recently besides your wife is Recluse, so sorry that you’re having to play up Hana’s ‘oh my gosh Sparrow’s pregnant’ act. What, did she tell you it upset me?” He said something about postponing this for the sake of her children, but that the world would be better off with less pirates. Again, Sparrow scoffed, ”Gods above, I thought I talked a lot. When Hana told you to make me suffer, was it by you flapping your gums constantly? If I were you, I wouldn’t be threatening pirates when your girl JUST got kidnapped- and released- by yours truly.”

Azure finally kicked off and Sparrow didn’t have any intentions of swinging her fat ass around any quicker than she had to. Azure chomped down on her pinned ears and Sparrow swung to try to get him in the same spot as best as she could, ripping herself out of his jaws in the process.

Somewhere, something in her shifted, and she hoped whatever it was could hold on until the fight was over. It was like her stomach had decided to turn itself inside out, but she had other things to worry about- like tasting Azure’s blood.

Sparrow vs Azure for Minor Maim (slightly more ear removal)
Round 1/1
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sword
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Harlequin Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Capuchin monkey, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Mushroom mutated housecat - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bone spurs - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Knight

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-09-2022, 01:38 PM

And the winner is...

Azure

Sparrow must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Azure's maim was successful.

Totals:

Azure. :
Attack Roll: 48
Defense Roll: 16
Agility Roll: 54
Perception Roll: 59
Total: 177
Attack[48] + 110% Bonus[52.80]: 100.80
Defense[16] + 10% Bonus[1.60]: 17.60
Agility[54] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 54.00
Perception[59] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 59.00
Total[231.40] + 40% Bonus[92.56]: 323.96

Sparrow:
Attack Roll: 60
Defense Roll: 49
Agility Roll: 39
Perception Roll: 17
Total: 165
Attack[60] + 85% Bonus[51.00]: 111.00
Defense[49] + 25% Bonus[12.25]: 61.25
Agility[39] + 25% Bonus[9.75]: 48.75
Perception[17] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 17.00
Total[238.00] + 25% Bonus[59.50]: 297.50

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-10-2022, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 03:02 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sparrow felt as Azure's ripped into her ear, the characteristic crunch of cartilage has his teeth pierced and severed the tip from its base. Sparrow was able to went through the pain, a growl rumbling deep in her chest. Just as the warm blood reach the inner canals of her ear, a deeper, much worse pain wretched itself through her abdomen causing her back legs to give briefly before she scrambled back onto all fours. Panic quickly flickered across her freckled face, icy eyes bearing into Azure. "What did you do?" She asked, accused through a pain riddled breath. Her brain raced to figure out what he could have done to cause it to pain as it kicked in once more in waves.

"Poison," she rasped has another jolt of pain took her legs from under her. She struggled to stand, glaring at Azure the whole while. Her toes were numb and all she could feel was the constricting feeling followed by a brief release as something fell behind her and hit the ground.

Plop.

Sparrow snapped around to see what had happened, call me to see what she assumed. Was a kidney or a liver of some sort, still bloodied laying on the blackened sands. She looked back to Azure, cold panic beginning to set into her features. "My organs are falling out," she said, her voice feeling distant, looking at her worst enemy like he had more information somehow. Another organ fell out. She could swear it was writhing, but her whole world was spinning.

Warmth dripped from her ear, down her face, and likewise from between her hips, down her legs. She was bleeding out, she knew it. She let out a hell for the other pirates, but it came out as a strangled whimper.

Another organ. Her legs were failing her. Her hackles laced and her teeth bared, but her eyes left unfocused and full of confusion in anger. Her body felt distant, the only sensation left being a searing pain. She worried now if she were to try to say anything, that she would simply scream. Instead, she folded onto the ground, eyes glued onto Azure as if she could do anything.

Another. How many organs did she have? Two kidneys... A liver... Intestines?

Pain caused her to finally wrench her eyes shut as the last two organs- probably her lungs- left her. She felt like she could barely breathe, barely think past the blinding feeling of everything.

This was how she died, she knew it. And a shame it had to be in front of Azure- if he was still there. She couldn't be sure who or what was around. Her senses dulled and she slouched. She hoped at least Pyralis would finish Azure for her and that Modesty could cook his body and feed it to coyotes. Gil could take over. They'd be fine, even in Sparrow's absence, she knew. And with that knowledge, she finally let go.

-exit via passing out but only mostly I think-

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
RelevantKoala

08-10-2022, 01:53 AM

Azure felt the ear begin to rip between his teeth and with one final tear, it came away. This was what he had been dreaming of for weeks - Sparrow's defeat, vocalisations tinged with pain, the taste of warm blood upon his lips. The fact that the fight had been one-sided did not in any way dampen his enjoyment of it, and the pitiful way the Pirate King was forced to struggle with all she had to simply stand merely emboldened him further. "Poison." The bitch gasped and Azure, the fair victor of the fight, felt very much like she was trying to take even more. Tossing the ear tip for safe keeping, he freed his dripping maw.

"Poison is a woman's weapon." He snarled back. "Face it, Sparrow, whatever you are feeling now is a byproduct of your own shame - a consequence of whoring around - and no matter what you might have tried to offer me, I would rather die than have a hand in...." Waving his mutated paw, he gave a disgusted gesture to her distended stomach. ".. this."

The woman's contorting continued and slowly, she sunk to the ground. Azure held her gaze, digesting the pain and terror within them and wishing that he had had a hand in it. Nobody had ever looked at him that way before, never with such genuine fear that they were soon to die. Being the informed observer cheapened the experience. The horror in her eyes was not meant for him. "Your puppies are falling out, you dumb bitch!" He snapped back, but by the look in Sparrow's eyes she was no longer capable of rational conversation. Azure had not been allowed to be present for Hana's birthing, but he was sure his mate had brought his children into the world with more dignity than this.

Watching her drop puppy after puppy should have been awkward, but all Azure could think of was how easy it might be to take one. If Sparrow thought they were only organs, could he slip away with one while she laboured? Writhing and mewing, covered in blood, the bundles were temptation itself. A tiny Sparrow that he could raise purely for the purpose of torment? Azure arched his neck passively around the new mother's exhausting form, eyeing the bloodied pups carefully to see if one looked more sparrow-like then any other, and sighing in disappointment as the birthing fluids made it too hard to determine.

"Speech"

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
08-10-2022, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 03:12 AM by Artisan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Artisan had given a terrible showing in the raid, but the joyful and determined Aracari was not the type to be devastated by one mere loss. It did put a damper on his goal of becoming the pack’s next Envy or Greed (he hadn’t quite decided yet) but if anyone had done the worst versus Habari, it had been his brother. Artisan was sure nobody had noticed his own failings when Hya had failed so much louder and drunker then he had.

When the call rang out to Sparrow, the pirate’s interest was drawn. The Pirate King could handle any issue surely, but would she mind a bystander or two to watch and heckle? Besides, Artisan needed real life inspiration for the song he was working hard to write. Sauntering onto the beach, he witnessed the tail end of an argument along with a match of force. Sparrow seemed overmatched in her current… condition, and very quickly the intruder had come away victorious. How unfortunate.

Emboldened by his alpha’s presence (though a bit weirded out by the way she was contorting on the sand, ear bleeding heavily, weird writhing bundles of blood piled beside her ass) he approached the two. “You poisoned my King???” While normally quite happy-go-lucky, Artisan’s line was drawn at literal attempted murder. Bearing his teeth into a very rare threat, the pirate moved to retaliate. Leaping forward toward the larger man, he aimed for the very same wound Azure had just inflicted upon Sparrow. His goal? To remove the Armada wolf’s ear at the same point Sparrow’s had been, so that their very kind healer could sew it back onto his King’s head and make her whole once more.

Artisan vs Azure for Minor Maim (Remove ear tip)
Round 1/1
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Dagger and sheath bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced pirate hat
Companion 1: Blue and Yellow Macaw, Female - Flying - Boosted
Companion 2: Blue and Yellow Macaw, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Enhanced vision - Perception
Skills: Master Intellectual & Expert Navigator
Specialty: Bard

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
RelevantKoala

08-10-2022, 01:59 AM

Another entered the scene and Azure’s adrenaline enthusiastically spiked. So he might not be able to take home a new bundle of joy to his mate, but Hana had sent him here for vengeance, not for an adoption. It was not just Sparrow who had tortured Hanako while she was captive here, and so it was only reasonable that Hana’s revenge would not be complete until he’d punished as many culpable individuals as possible. It was unfortunate that he did not know the names of each pirate to tell the story later, but he memorized the man’s face to describe to his mate once he arrived back at home.

Azure scoffed as the pirate echoed back Sparrow’s claim at poisoning. “Poisoned with what? Infants?! Are all you pirates too stupid to recognize pregnancy when it’s literally looking you in the snout?” The colorful man attacked, Azure moved to meet him. Reaching up first with his powerful limbs in an attempt to subdue and restrain him with a grapple, Azure moved to take off the second eartip of the evening.

Azure vs Artisan for Minor Maim (Partial Ear Removal)
Round 1/1

"Speech"

Calico Jack

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (430)

Master Navigator (285)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
08-10-2022, 02:55 AM
Calico Jack drifts in the warm, comfortable darkness of his mother’s womb. The pup’s world is small, pressed up against his unknown brothers and sister, the tiny pup simply… exists. But today, something feels… off. From his place in Sparrow’s womb, Calico feels his mother’s heartrate quicken and, suddenly, his world shifts. Great contractions force him away from his tiny, comfortable world into the place beyond. He is unaware of the pain his mother is experiencing, unaware of everything that awaits him in the outside world… but he soon finds out.

With one massive contraction, Sparrow’s body forces his own, smaller one to exit and he falls to the earth in a bloody heap. The fluid filled sack that has been his home for so long is now gone and the shock of hitting the ground from such a great height forces Calico Jack to inhale air. There is a moment of confusion in the tiny pup’s mind as he realizes that something is wrong. His new lungs are still filled with liquid and, as his small chest heavies to try and pull in oxygen, he finds it isn’t working. Still, Calico is no quitter and his small legs push his body around the sandy area, trying to find the one warm body that can help him.

Sounds assault his small ears while the other, bigger warm bodies move around him. More of his siblings enter the world and it is fitting that Pirate King’s pups are born into such chaos. Blood paints the ground and his body squirms through it in his hunt for his mother’s belly. Still trying to pull in air, he feels the moment the liquid in his lungs finally breaks up and Calico Jack squeals his first full breath of life. The sounds around him make no sense and, with the world still completely dark to his unopened eyes, he does the only thing he knows to do.

The pup wiggles onward, determined to work his own way to his mother’s stomach and the milk that waits as his reward. With tiny legs splayed out, he slowly pushing his small form forward as he continues to call for his mother and other, high-pitched squeals, join in his call. Suddenly, the pup finds what he is looking for as Calico Jack’s nose bumps into the warm mass of his mother’s belly. His squeals cease as he latches on, greedily drinking the fluid that he had been searching. Chaos continues around him but the pup doesn’t notice or care. He has found his reward and that is all that matter. Small paws push into his mother’s belly as Calico Jack suckles in the midst of the madness.

"Calico Jack"

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-10-2022, 03:32 AM

The call from the pirate king was faint, and that put Modesty even more on edge. She wasn’t the first on scene, but what was laid out before her was chaos. Sparrow was on the ground, the scent of blood filled the air and Artisan had already moved to intercept the interloper. The small squirming bodies on the ground bought a familiar sickening lurch to her stomach, but hey, at least they weren’t hers this time. She wouldn’t have to feel the earth shattering feeling of dread that came with feeding them.

Modesty added her own, louder rallying call to get the rest of their motley crew together, to get here and do something! She was too pretty to go putting her body on the line while this psycho was clearly on an ear collecting spree! And she had to be naked for a whole season to grow these pretty tufts!

While she wasn’t willing to throw herself at the burly madman, she did move to put her body between the unfolding fight and her king and the newest baby pirates, quills bristling defensively and teeth bared. She almost didn’t see the luminous dart closing in at speed on the unfolding fight.

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-10-2022, 03:35 AM
If mumma was yelling things must be serious. That woman never took an interest in what was going on unless it was putting her in some sort of danger. As the biggest of the baby pirates, and very much inheriting her fathers violent streak, Deluge was off like a shot, the sudden movement setting her glowing coat ablaze. She quickly took in the new tiny babies and Sparrow looking very dead, and rage flared in her heart. She was gonna make the smelly bad man pay!

With her sharp milk teeth wobbly and her oversized cat paws at the ready, she lunged for Azures front right leg. Teeth and claws would fly, heedless of the scary bone spikes, what she hoped were scary growls issuing from her tiny lungs. The girl would be relentless, because there were smaller wolves to look out for, and they weren’t gonna get hurt on her watch!

Deluge vs Azure for Maim - small shoulder scar
Round 1/1
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Muntjac Antlers - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bioluminescence - Defensive
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (375)

Master Navigator (344)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-10-2022, 10:07 AM

The blur that his mother was as she darted from the den made him lift his head. One ear perked toward the entrance and the other folded back to their still slumbering father, Scald scrambled to his paws. "Dad, get up!" The lanky boy chirped as he made work to follow after his larger sister and mother. It wouldn't take long for the Modesty-esque pup to show up on the scene with bi-colored eyes wide in awe and possibly fear. Really, it wasn't in either of his parents' nature to be scared of anything they faced so as the chaos continued to unfold, Scald quickly got over the tummy rumbling he felt. Dashing over to Modesty and the very dead appearing Sparrow, his attention was more drawn toward the pups that lay at her belly.

Let Deluge risk getting mauled while he could help mama tend to the pups. Making sure to avoid the bristling quills on Modesty's shoulders, Scald sat between her and the pups that wiggled and mewed for assistance. Tilting his head to the side, he notices all the blood and icky juices that once made up the fluid sac surrounding the pups. Is this what it had looked like when he and his siblings were born? With Sparrow passed out and his mother distracted by the ensuing chaos that was the pirates fending off Azura, Scald slipped down into a laying position as he army crawled closer to the newborn pups.

"Can you guys talk yet?" He whispered in only what a pup would consider a whisper. Chin on the ground, eyes still wide in fascination, he made his own quills along his spine raised in defense in case anyone attempted to surprise him from behind. Reaching out with a paw, he poked at a few of them to see if they would say or do something interesting.

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-10-2022, 12:47 PM

And the winner is...

Artisan

Azure must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Artisan's maim was successful.

Totals:

Azure :
Attack Roll: 60
Defense Roll: 11
Agility Roll: 7
Perception Roll: 54
Total: 132
Attack[60] + 110% Bonus[66.00]: 126.00
Defense[11] + 10% Bonus[1.10]: 12.10
Agility[7] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 7.00
Perception[54] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 54.00
Total[199.10] + 40% Bonus[79.64]: 278.74

Artisan:
Attack Roll: 65
Defense Roll: 70
Agility Roll: 22
Perception Roll: 98
Total: 255
Attack[65] + 10% Bonus[6.50]: 71.50
Defense[70] + 15% Bonus[10.50]: 80.50
Agility[22] + 25% Bonus[5.50]: 27.50
Perception[98] + 65% Bonus[63.70]: 161.70
Total[341.20] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 341.20

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (780)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Slave Master Slave Master

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-10-2022, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022, 08:21 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 2 times in total.)

He had been sleeping peacefully while Modesty had agreed to keep an eye on the pups. Not that his wife had been particularly interested in tending to their pups, but he had been able to convince her this time. What with the raid, Sparrow's predicament (he wasn't one to tell her she was delusional, ok?), the pups causing chaos as usual, and whatever else was happening within the pirates, Gilgamesh was exhausted. All he had wanted was a god damn nap when he heard the scramble of Modesty's paws hitting dirt and sand. One ear flicked in her direction as she exited following a faint and familiar call from Sparrow.

The distress was heard, but he figured it was time for the harsh reality to set in that their Pirate King was indeed pregnant. Keeping his eyes closed as he attempted to fall back asleep, the scurrying of smaller paws drew more interest. One eye popped open as he watched Deluge flee out of the den. Before he could even call on his companions to follow, Scald was chastising him to get up. Not a moment later Modesty's hectic call reached him. What in the world could be happening out there? Concern and mild interest filtered through him as he cast a glance at the other two pups. Ugh, if Rexx and Flurry wanted to follow, he wasn't going to stop them at this point.

On hurried paws, Gilgamesh approached the scene with a narrowing gaze. Blood was scattered over black sand as an unfamiliar beast was up in arms with Artisan. Artisan? Confusion rippled through him as his yellow eyes landed on the passed-out Sparrow, newborn pups at her belly, Scald poking at them carelessly, and Modesty acting as a barrier between them and Azure, Gilgamesh wasn't sure what was more important. Covering the distance to Sparrow, he realized that Modesty hadn't taken the care to at least break the newborn pup's sacs.

"Oh for fuck's sake," he muttered under his breath as he made quick work to ensure the pups were released from the sacs and breathing. Pushing whichever ones hadn't found their way to Sparrow's belly, he let out a rather annoyed sigh as he shot his wife a look. There was no way he could ever see Modesty going into battle with this dire standing just on the other side of Artisan and... Deluge? Deluge?! Wanting to smack his head into a rock by now, he saw Artisan quickly rip an ear tip off as his largest daughter aimed to throw an attack at Azure's shoulder.

Well, did he want her to learn a lesson or would he save the stupid girl? There wasn't any time to question what was the right decision and allowing his pup to be maimed by an adult was too unfathomable. Rushing forward to clear the gap around Modesty before Deluge could finish her strike, Gil quickly grabbed his daughter by the scruff to toss her back to her mother before he faced Azure. Fur bristling on end, shoulders hunched, and tail standing straight up, he let his lips peel back and his fangs pop down. "Get lost," he rumbled as menacingly as he could manage.

Gilgamesh vs Azure for Maim (shoulder scarring, saving deluge?)
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-10-2022, 02:59 PM

She was too late.

Pain, both physical and emotional, and shame... She would be averse to fighting such a large intruder, but she could at least try to save the pups! "Modesty!" she breathed in a sigh of relief, seeing the other woman here and defending the newborns. Eden's belly was huge, round, and ready to burst herself. But that didn't stop her. She set to work immediately.

The pups were here or coming; she hadn't counted how many yet. The important thing was to nip the sacs, which she did, to expose their bodies to the world. Eden guided them, one by one, to Sparrow's belly to nurse. "It's okay" she said to them, murmuring to both Sparrow and the pups. She knew Modesty would place herself between the man and Sparrow -

Not letting him near the pups. Eden was thankful for that, even if she knew she'd have to fight if things got worse.

"Speech"
1/3 - aid in birth

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
RelevantKoala

08-10-2022, 03:27 PM

Azure was not prepared for the viciousness the pirate came at him with. The smaller man was faster then he could have anticipated, and before he could get a good hold upon the other man's head, he felt his own flesh being torn away. A pained snarl rumbled from deep in his chest and he snapped out in retaliation as his opponent's head came away with his shredded ear tip, catching only the man's cheek as it retreated. The fury and adrenaline did it's part in staving off what part of the pain might keep him from continuing, but before he could jump back in and assault the pirate once more there was a small undeniable pressure upon his limb.

Azure shook his head hard, displacing droplets of blood across the beach. With no time to pause and consider the injury he was forced to continue forward. Another large male was arriving on scene but this one did not initiate upon him immediately. The tiny pirate attacking him was more annoying then anything else, and in preparation for the fight that would come with this behemoth, Azure lifted his paw and aimed to deliver as hard of a smack to the small body as he could manage with the angle with the intent to send the kid tumbling hard off to the side. Keeping his eyes upon the adult who had arrived to take the child's place, Azure returned the snarl with one of his own. "Make me." Blood had made it's way down his cheek from Azure's maimed ear, pooling in the corner of his lip and bubbling briefly as he growled his reply.

Azure vs Deluge for Dominance / Punt
Round 1/1

"Speech"

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
08-10-2022, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2022, 10:44 PM by Shelby. Edited 1 time in total.)
The beach was turning into a real chaotic scene and where chaos was Flurry was also sure to follow. Especially since it was just her and Rexx now, dad and mom had already gone to answer Sparrow and Deluge and Scald were gone too. Flurry glanced at her tusked brother, flashed him a grin, and then raced off to join the fray, though not literally. When she arrived she could see that it was pure chaos. There was some unknown man who smelt a little like the prisoner from the other side of Sparrow's door, his ear was bleeding but so was Sparrow's, and Sparrow seemed to be a lot worse, she was laying on the beach asleep, tiny little squirming things at her stomach. Deluge was throwing herself at the unknown man and dad wasn't far behind her.

Curious Flurry trotted over to the pirate king who had gathered a bit of an audience, mostly in Eden and her brother. Sliding up beside Scald Flurry's eyes lit up when she realized what she was looking at. Puppies! She gently poked one with her forepaw, watching it squirm and squeak but otherwise it hardly responded to her. She frowned, looking at Scald. "Why are they so boring?"

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Rexx

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (55)

Advanced Navigator (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022
08-10-2022, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 06:26 PM by Rexx. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rexx wasn’t about to miss the fiasco emerging on the beach. It was one blur of commotion after another - a stir of adrenaline and excitement rushing through the burly boy’s frame as he quickly sprinted after Flurry. He had heard the fight, the one against the Pirate King and, as he approached, a scary green-brown wolf whose scent was clearly not of their pack was there too. There was blood split, an ear torn off apparently, and Deluge had gotten the confidence to launch herself at the scary stranger. His dad was there to protect her, so it was fine and all. Rexx didn’t chastise, didn’t yell. He didn’t feel too good about her getting swatted by the stranger, but that’s kinda what you get for thinking you can take on a much stronger grown up. Instead, the tusked boy quietly blinked at the mess unfolding and shrugged, noticing Flurry and Scald were surrounding a squirming pile of things by Sparrow’s unconscious form. He trotted over, the tiny wriggling bodies reminding him of coyote ball. But these weren’t coyote’s, and they were all biting Sparrow’s weird stomach bags, so that meant that they were new puppies for the pack. And they had to be Sparrow’s babies. More playmates for him!

Like Scald, Rexx bent down towards the pups, careful so his tusks wouldn’t poke them. He sniffed them for a moment, wrinkling his snout. Eeww. Was he really that stinky when he was born? Glancing at Flurry as she asked Scald why they were so boring, he interjected his own reply, "I think it’s ‘cause they’re too tiny to talk or do stuff yet. When they get bigger like us they’ll be more cool. And we can make ‘em play with us." Yeah, those puppies weren’t gonna have a choice in the matter. As an older pup, he felt he had every right to make others play with him if he wanted. A bully just like his dad.

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-11-2022, 06:01 AM
what the fuck was going on!? Ares had been out hunting something for the pack (since apparently, he was better at hunting than fighting) and arrived to find a whole shit show of a scene. Sparrow had apparently given birth, pups were poking at her pups, Eden was tending to her, ears were being ripped off, some dude was trespassing, and did he just see him try to punt one of the baby pirates!? Oh man, if only Valentine had been here to see this! Ares knew the scent of Armada well enough, and as Gil approached the male to probably start another fight with the Armadan, Ares sat back to maybe wait for his turn. he didn't know. He wasn't as good a fighter as he was a hunter. He preferred a more subtle approach. Ya know, heckling, trespassing, being annoying, that sort of thing. "Take his other ear guys! Maybe knock out a tooth!" Surely if popcorn was a thing, he'd definitely have a bucket of that right now!