An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Backdated to right when Hanako left. Sparrow would not be showing much at all yet.

Sparrow had let Hanako go and had ordered her companions to clean her room till it no longer smelled like the koi woman. She felt… weird. Weirder than she did earlier. Was she relived? Numb? She couldn’t really tell. She needed to talk to her healers- get Hanako’s words out of her mind. It wasn’t like some how a dick slipped inside of her or something. Modesty had pups, she knew how copulation worked. Eden probably did too. It wasn’t like Sparrow was even in heat, was she? She had, for the adult part of her life, used herbs to help get rid of her heat. That and something about being with a man enough to cause children-

No. Hanako was fucking with her head.

”Eden? Modesty?” Sparrow called out somewhat softly, not wanting anyone else to hear.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

"Build on the light to carry you"

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-08-2022, 11:12 PM

"Yes, Sparrow?"

Eden appears to the Pirate King, aware she had also called for another as well. She hadn't been privy to meeting another healer, but it should be okay. "Are you okay?" she asked, waiting for the other to show up. It hadn't been long since Hanako's capture, the Habari raid... It all seemed too much at first. Eden kept herself busy and occupied otherwise she felt she'd be swept up in drama.

And this time, not her own!

But it was a good thing Sparrow called. Eden had things to say to her too. Like her pregnancy. But was it her imagination or did... Sparrow seems a bit uncomfortable? Swollen even? Maybe she got stung. She resisted frowning, waiting and seeing what would happen. It was not her place to judge on things; Sparrow could do what she liked. Eden only wanted to help the pack in any way possible.

If it was a nasty sting, she would help. If it was anything else; she would also help!

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
08-15-2022, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 08:30 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Eden was quick to show as usual and Sparrow appreciated her for the efforts. She dipped her head and wanted to get straight to the point, but found it hard. Sometimes beating around the bush was just easier. "I let Hana go," she said. "She can't be happy here and I don't think either of us are the same people we were when we fell in love." The words didn't feel as bitter on her tongue any more. "She's better off with ruled and decorum where her feelings won't get hurt and she won't get riled up."

Okay, that was enough meandering. Sparrow took a breath, "So, remember how I flirted with you when we first met? One, I hope you don't hold that against me and feel awkward- you are very pretty and all. Also, I'm just into girls. Only girls." It was a slow lead in, but a lead in nonetheless. "So, uh, girls can't get girls pregnant, right?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-15-2022, 09:37 PM

She nodded, taking in the Pirate King's words. It was not her place to judge anyone trying to follow what they thought was right for their heart. Goodness knows she could stand to be bolder. "I don't hold it against you if you can look past the fact I was a very poor flirter" Eden giggled softly "I do like females too, Sparrow... I was just... ignorant of someone flirting with me, to be frank." It usually went over her head, especially in her state now... She mulled over the concept of being with a woman and a woman only before Sparrow's words hit her like a truck.

Pregnant?

She eyed the woman carefully, taking in her swelling and shift in mood. "I've heard of it" she said honestly "in other worlds, the gods would sometimes interfere if you were a religious sort" Eden had never heard of it happening in Boreas though! "blessing same-sex couples with a litter. A woman could carry to term if they were female, or the 'gods' would deposit children to a couple that looked strangely like the parents..." There was no use hiding it from Sparrow either. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling shy. "I... I am pregnant. I wanted to tell you sooner... But the raid, I was not sure..."

She left out too. That she was pregnant too! Just in case Sparrow felt burdened by her knowledge. "Do you want me to check you over? There's no reason to check me, I'm quite sure I'm pregnant."

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-22-2022, 12:31 PM
Eden told Sparrow she was a poor flirter and Sparrow cackled a little, "Well, we can always try again later," she suggested, half joking.

Eden also said she had heard of women getting women pregnant. "Well, I'm not religious, but I've never been drunk enough to take dick, so that rules that out." She continued saying the children would look strangely like the parents and Sparrow hummed.

Then Eden told her she was pregnant. "Oh- like... do you want pups?" Sparrow wasn't sure if she should say congratulations or what, given her current state. "You don't gotta tell me if you don't wanna, though we might need to expand the pack lands somewhat soon, depending..." Sparrow trailed off, she refused to believe that she was also with children.

Eden offered to check her over and Sparrow nodded, her tongue suddenly sticking to the roof of her mouth.

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-22-2022, 03:10 PM

She giggled, feeling amused by Sparrow's offer.

And also just emotional over her question. Eden tittered quietly, staring at the ground before the King again. "It was a shock at first" she told the other woman "I had a thought about aborting them..." She knew how, even if the process could be painful "Ignis is the father, though you probably suspected" she added quietly "he didn't believe me, which hurt a bit." He even accused her of sleeping with another pirate to spite him. She left that part out.

"And I yelled a bit at him, I confess. It was more defiantly keeping the pups at first, but I grew to love them. Even though I didn't know what they looked like - or what to name them" Sparrow mentioned that they would have to expand the pack lands. Eden nodded "that is a good idea. I will be at the end of my training soon... I will be a master healer thanks to the Plunder" Gratefully, she might add "I will be able to help out."

She didn't miss Sparrow seemed to refuse the potential she was with children too. The King refused the idea she had been with a man as well. "Don't justify it" she told her friend gently "you don't need to with me. I believe you weren't drunk and with a man, Sparrow. I don't care what others say about it. I'll tell them off." Her voice grew a bit hard at the end, sighing. The Pirate King gave consent for Eden to check her over though. She wiggled closer.

Her body was certainly swelling, but Eden couldn't chalk pregnancy to that. She reached out to move a paw along Sparrow's side gently. "Hmm" she murmured to herself "fate can be funny" she said "conception doesn't need to be physically done. It could be a want, a need, an idea... Or born out of great love." She removed her paw, indicating for Sparrow to lay down.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-29-2022, 09:36 PM
Sparrow listened as the woman explained herself. She usually would hate these kinds of conversations, but something about Eden just being the caregiver that she was, letting her secrets and worries out warranted Sparrow's attention. She didn't have any judgements for the woman, though she could feel the difference as Eden described her love for the unborn pups. She spoke of Ignis not believing her and Sparrow hummed, "Does he need a stern talking to?" Sparrow asked. It was a serious offer, even under the lighthearted nature of the jest. She wasn't one to get in between relationships- well except for Hanako's and Azure's relationship- but she'd make sure things in the Plunder were running smoothly enough.

Eden consoled Sparrow's worries by believing in her and Sparrow felt in that moment that she could have cried- she didn't though, she hadn't in front of anyone other than Hanako and even that she wished to wipe from her memory. Eden began her examination and Sparrow complied, shifting to the ground.  "Think Ignis will be a dad or just a father?" she followed up. "They won't have any lack of aunts and uncles and cousins here, that's for sure."

Eden I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

08-30-2022, 09:35 AM

"The offer is appreciated" However "but if I turn to someone else for this, he won't respect me. No, no... I think I need to drive the point across a bit more sternly. It's... something I need to work on, personally." The woman felt it was kind of Sparrow to try and get involved and make Ignis see reason, but... Eden did need to work on being confrontational. If she was to be a mother, she had to get used to seeing a plethora of emotions and do many, many things she did not want to do.

"It is hard to say" she added, knowing Sparrow was deflecting her own problems currently by focusing on her and Ignis "I want to believe he's capable of being both" She moved her paw down Sparrow's belly, revealing no emotion "but I will make him own his responsibility in this. I refuse to raise them not knowing their father." Whatever his insecurities told him, Ignis had indeed fathered them. She had been with no other men. None in the Plunder nor outside of it showed any romantic interest in her anyway.

Eden leaned back, removing her paw. "You are in the early stages, but... you are pregnant." I'm sorry. She knew Sparrow was not the type to be bogged down with pups, or anything, for that matter.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...