ardent

Good Day To You, Sir!

Mercury

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-11-2022, 04:53 AM

She didn't plan on staying here long. A few days, a week maybe at best. She had told Wren that the day she returned with her, but until then the skeletal marked girl figured she'd explore the ship and meet her friend's pack members while she was here. Now that she had her freedom, there was nothing to keep her tethered, and feeling like she had to return at the end of the day. Now, she could do as she pleased and no punishment would follow suit. This pleased Medusa, and she took advantage of every waking minute of her day to do what she wanted without consequence. She went up to the deck of the ship and looked out over the lands. It was pretty here, but man was it cold! She had never stayed in the North for this long, and she couldn't say that she liked it. Why anyone chose to live in such cold lands was beyond her, but maybe it was because she lived under the heat of the volcano (unwillingly) for the last two years of her life that she had just gotten used to the warmer areas...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-11-2022, 03:45 PM
Mercury was still getting accustomed to the territory they had chosen. It was colder here than the Gorge, and certainly colder than the land he had grown up in. It would take some getting used to. He and Wren had spoken about building a central bonfire to create a warm, and welcoming spot within the pack, and the idea grew more appealing as they settled in.

Coming in from his patrol, he shivered in the cool morning air and looked up at the ship that had become his home. His eyes found the form of a wolf on the deck. The white outlines of her face and body standing out amongst the woody browns. He trotted closer, shaking out his coat before he leaped up onto the deck. “Good morning” He said politely

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-05-2022, 10:28 PM

"Good morning," She turned around to find someone she hadn't met. She had smelled him around the newer pack lands, but now she had a face to put to a scent! One of Wren's packmates? "Hello! Medusa was just looking at the land. It's cold here..." She shivered as a cold win blew over the ship. Yep. Definitely didn't like this. "Medusa is grateful for the chance to stay here until she decides what to do. She misses the warmth of the mountain, but not the pack that stole her life." She said the last part with a bitter tone. A hint of anger even. Habari would get their karma sooner or later, but for now, she was just glad to no longer be under the albino bitches thumb. "What is your name? Are you Wren's friend, too?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: