Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-27-2014, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014, 11:57 PM by Hani.)
TL/DR: I want Hani to fall in love. I want someone to fall in love with Hani. I want them to break up.

So! If you're interested, I want Hani to have her first love. I want it to be someone nice, but I either want him to cheat on her or for him to have already impregnated a woman, maybe unknowingly. She will later be up for several flings where she thinks she's in love but not really, as well as a one night stand or two.

Soren for now has the spot of her first love!

Scorpion has the spot for using her in her second fling if they still wanna!

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Scorpion probably wouldn't fall in love with her but he'd make her think he was in love. He'd want her bod and once he got it he'd probably lose interest and drop her. interest?

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Hmmm.. Mayyybee. It's still a while off, but that's a possibility. This is going to be kind of a breaking point for her, which is why I want it to be an actual relationship, that way she doesn't feel like tossing all her feelings away forever (if that makes sense). After this break up, she'll be less about true love and stuff like that and I'll kind of want her to go from fling to fling for a bit, so if Scorpion doesn't work for her first love, I DEFINITELY want him for one of her flings later, because then it's totally okay for her to get used for her bod.

Novocaine

Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
05-10-2014, 11:43 PM
I still offer up Soren, he wouldn't cheat on her, but the breakup would be emotional I promise. ;)
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2014, 11:55 PM
I think that would work well! We should probably wait till we see how the slave thing goes, then we can find all the excuses for them to meet fall in love etc XD