Series Destruction

Series

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Out-of-Character Name: Requiem
How did you get here?: I've been here awhile :)

Character's Name: Series Destruction
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: (in inches) 37 (using the inch of height purchase for me by Misha)
Appearance Description:
http://i58.tinypic.com/118ndsk.png

Series is a male with a large, intimidating frame. But he is very gentle and kind despite his size. His strong body is covered in layers of fur with timber coloring, accented in places with brighter tones of amber. This same burning shade is repeated in the telltale Destruction dashes near his eyes, and they are also found in triplet strips along his lower front legs. His face seems to always be wearing a smile, and his golden eyes can dim with understanding or brighten with laughter in any setting. He has a bulky figure built for defense and fighting above running. He isn't the fastest wolf, though he does enjoy a good run now and then. The boy keeps himself trained and toned at all times, but not for entertainment or vanity. He wishes to always be ready to protect and defend the wolves he loves, especially his family.

(my purchase in the gemstone store for the three stripes on his legs has been posted -here-)

Valerius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-03-2014, 07:49 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]