Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 09:58 AM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

A deep breathe as she reached the edges of a pack and a forest at the same time, her eyes falling upon the forest beyond when she decided she was done running. It was time for her to do what she was born to do, guard. She let out a call for their alpha, her eyes scanning over the potential of the territory from what she could see as she awaited some wolf to accept her. With her determination, how could they not? The multi-colored girl had not bothered to wash her pelt as normal and so it had some mud and dirt on it. She had been fishing earlier so it hadn't been too bad. It was just from normal travel she supposed. The loner would not be, what she often called, a beggar loner. She would be a loyal wolf even if she had cause not to be. Why? It was her personal code.

Her claws dug into the ground as she waited, just kind of as a stretch rather than in anger or irritation. She let out a soft yawn before resting her butt on the ground. Her multi-colored fur swayed little in the light winds of fall. Winter was coming and she wasn't afraid of it. She had no cause to be after all. Her soft and amber eyes looked briefly at her paws and then to the borders as she reflected on her life. Year one of her life was being forced to walk around and do thing she didn't want. Year 2 of her life was just chaos and running. The half of her third year that she was in was her seeking out a place to stop running. That was what she would do. She had the determination to succeed.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 10:09 AM
She had been going about her daily duties as usual, scanning the borders as she had promised Qanik. There was a bit of powdered snow on the ground, making it stick to her grey paws when Misha would step around in it. She would stand still once a howl reached her ears, and she was determined to be the first one there. She knew the Queen had had stresses from a different Rogue; one that was blood crazed. So, Misha would make her way to the Red Forest and walk up to it's borders, watching a female that would sit at their borders almost impatiently. "Hello, I am Misha of the Tortugan pack. And you are?" She would ask, her voice cold, hard, determined.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 12:47 PM

A woman came up to her, speaking in a hard tone as a small smile found Elli's muzzle. Yes, she would be like that one day, she would be just as hard and cold as the wolf that stood before her. "Greetings Misha. I am Elli, a potential guardian seeking a home within your ranks. Are you a high ranking officer or a regular guardian dear?" She asked calmly, showing respect as best as she could. The girl before her was around the same age as Elli herself and so a small nod of greeting and respect was given. Tortuga was the name of the pack, a strong name. There was a girl guarding the lands and so she knew it was not as sexist as her home pack was.

She rose so she was standing up and facing the Tortugian wolf. "I can promise that I can pull my weight. I'm a guardian at heart and decent in hunting. I know how to heal and I'm decent with diplomacy too." She offered. She might not like healing and diplomacy but she knew how to do it and her mother had always told her she had a talent for it. She wasn't going to say she couldn't just because she preferred not to.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 01:57 PM
The female would nod, her crown tilting towards the greyed sky. "I am an ancillary of Tortuga. I still have yet to find my rank, but for now I guard the Tortugan borders for any Rogues that might be around. Qanik, our Legionary gave me this task, and I very much enjoy it," she would say with a small smile, looking at the female who would call herself Elli. She would say her skills were mostly in guarding and hunting, and Misha would take this into consideration as she dipped her head back and opened her maw, ebony lips parting as she would throw up a melodic howl in the air, calling for Qanik.

Qanik

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 02:27 PM

Qanik

in defense of the innocent

Qanik had spent the morning hunting hares - a bounty of three awaited the pack back at her den so far, and she was stalking a fourth when Misha's call reached her ears. She straightened immediately from her crouch, her motion sending the hare fleeing though she'd already stopped caring about the hunt. Trouble on the border? No, Misha didn't sound concerned or frightened, so trouble was unlikely.

Still, Qanik's stride was quick as she loped toward the call, past her den and on to the border. Dark blue-grey eyes took in the two wolves. Misha's stance was fairly relaxed, and the stranger looked uninjured. Steps slowing as she approached them, she smiled warmly at Misha, who'd quickly taken to heart the conversation they'd had and begun patrolling the borders. It was good to see her out and about instead of cowering behind trees.

"Misha," she greeted quietly, dipping her head slightly to the girl, then broadening her focus to include the stranger. "I am Qanik, the legionary of Tortuga. What can I do for you?" That last was more for Misha than the stranger, though she included them both in her request for information.

speech.

cowardice is the only sin

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 02:39 PM

The multi-colored woman gave a smile as the other mentioned she was just a humble guard and then Misha called for a higher ranked wolf. The other woman [Qanik] was swift to arrive and ask what could be done for Elli and the other woman also introduced herself. She seemed to be of important rank, otherwise why would she show up for Misha's call for a higher rank. "I am Elli and I seek to join your ranks. I was just telling Misha here of some of the skills I could offer. I've been trained profusely in healing and I am a decent diplomat. However I do prefer patrolling, being a guardian and hunting." She offered to the female of higher rank.

Elli proceded to dip her head in respect for the woman Qanik. Elli was sick of traveling and running so she knew it was time for her to settle down. She would be willing to answer any and all questions that might be presented to her and all she could do was hope. To them she was just a stranger but she was confident that with time she could prove herself to be a good asset to the pack that she was trying to join, but only if they would give her a chance.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 03:40 PM

Misha would smile warmly at Qanik as she would arrive, dipping her head to respectfully acknowledge Qanik as she would make her way next to Misha. She would open her maw, soft ebony lips parting in a smile. "I called you because we have a new potential member, Qanik," Misha would say smiling. The femme Elli seemed like she would fit well into Tortugan life, possibly as a hunter or healer..

Qanik

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 11:35 PM by Qanik.)

Qanik

in defense of the innocent

Qanik wasn't really surprised when Misha and the stranger both stated that she was seeking membership in the past, though she was pleased. They were only confirming a suspicion she'd had when Misha had called for her to begin with. She offered a smile to the woman, cautious but friendly. She could see no reason to turn down a potential member of such broad skill sets; indeed she heartily welcomed the idea. "We are in need of a trained healer at the moment, and a teacher for our current healer-in-training," she allowed, "though we do encourage our members to be well-rounded so you would not be expected to focus solely on any one thing and you would certainly be welcomed as a guardian." She regarded the woman quietly a moment, finding that her mind was already made up, then added, "if it is your wish to join, Elli, then I am glad to welcome you to Tortuga. I would like to see you demonstrate your skills some day soon so I can evaluate you and we can discuss in more detail where you would be happiest in the pack, but for now... Concentrate on setting in. Please do not hesitate to call for me if you have any problems or concerns. And Misha," she added, turning her head to the young wolf and smiling, "you've done quite well today. Thank you. Now, unless there's anything else...?" she cocked her head to the side, regarding them both to see if either had anything to add.

OOC: A little abrupt, sorry, but I figured you'd probably want to get started playing as a Tortugan sooner rather than later. :) We can continue this thread if Elli or Misha have anything to talk to her about, or if you want to end it feel free to just exit. :D

speech.

cowardice is the only sin

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-28-2014, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014, 06:26 AM by Misha.)
The female smiled at Elli and Qanik, nodding. "Welcom to Tortuga," she would say, pleased to welcome another member into their ranks. "And if you choose to ever call me, I will be there as soon as I can be," she would say, telling both, Qanik and Elli. "Good day, you two," she would smile and turn around, heading into the comfort and safety of her home pack, Tortuga.

OOC: ~Exit Misha

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-28-2014, 11:23 AM

Elli listened as the lady mentioned needing a teacher to their healer. It wasn?t her ideal job but if it helped out than of course she would do it. She nodded, a smile gracing her muzzle as she was told she?d be called a Tortuga wolf until it was decided she leave or she died. ?I am honored.? She said with charm and grace as she was welcomed into the pack lands. ?I?ll be sure to find you if I need your aid Qanik.? She offered up another thank you as she crossed into pack lands. She was home and she was free. Yes, she already considered herself home despite not even being a Tortugan until a few seconds prior. She ran, started to learn the territory and learn it well.

She breathed in and out, taking in the different scents of wolves as she looked for herbs, which even though she wasn?t a fan of being a healer, she would need to teach this wolf who wanted to learn. It did, however, make her wonder why this wolf wanted to know something like that. It was opinionated but she found it as tedious, repetitive and annoying. Anyways, she went forward with joyous yelps that weren't loud enough for anyone to hear.

-End-