ardent

Fenmyre's Tale Weaver Festival and Contest!

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-20-2022, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 08:25 PM by Chimera. Edited 4 times in total.)
The world and its culture is built on stories. Tales differ depending on upbringing, where one was born, the trials and tests that they've gone through, the hardships, the moments of joy and happiness... Each life is a story and stories shape the world. And just as stories shape the world, so too do tales and lessons shape our young.

Fenmyre's King and Queens invite you to share your story. Come enjoy food, drink and countless tales. Get a rare glimpse into the Fenmyrian realm as it is no secret that the King is a reclusive man.

Now that we've established that there will be storytelling, what's in it for you?

Prizes!

Prizes will be given for first, second and third place. Once the stories are told, all players will be able to vote for their favorite.

First place- A character bust of your choosing and a $10 donation.

Second place- Two chibi's with backgrounds.

Third place- One chibi.

On to the rules.

-Pups are very much welcome and the hosts encourage you to bring your children!

-All stories will be shared in the same thread. If you are not telling a story, please do not post here. There will be an alternate thread where others can mingle and say that they are listening to the stories. This is for ease of access when choosing your favorites!

-Keep your stories PG. Yes, they can be scary and filled with danger and whatnot, but these stories are essentially for the pups of Ardent, so keep it kid appropriate, please.

-There is to be absolutely no violence or bloodshed while within Fenmyre territory. If you're unable to adhere to this rule, please refrain from joining or take your squabbles outside of the territory.

-There will be tents, dens, furs and scattered bonfires, so feel free to say that your characters stayed overnight.

-One story per player.

-Please keep your activity strictly to Aspen Dam. You're welcome to make spin off threads within the Dam territory.

-Those intending to enter the contest, I'd appreciate it if you could just shoot me a DM letting me know you plan to enter. You can also reply to this thread with your entry intention.

-EVERYONE is welcome to attend regardless of views, alliances, likes and dislikes. As long as you adhere to the abovementioned rules, you're free to join in on the revelry.

Please keep this fun for all involved! Stretch those story making abilities and craft something good for the pups, whether it's scary, joyous, a warning, or what have you! Fiction or life stories, we'll take them all!

If you have any questions, please ask. (: I hope EVERYONE can come together and have fun!

-Story thread is here.
-Feast thread is here.

The sign ups will end on the 10th. There will then be two weeks to complete your story post. After, a winner will be voted upon. The feast thread will remain active past the story date.
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
08-21-2022, 12:04 AM
I will be entering with Ricin! His story will be a fix if fiction and fact as he intends to tell his and Chade's story. He will embellish the hell out of it and leave out some parts that do not need to be told.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-25-2022, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 08:21 PM by Chimera. Edited 4 times in total.)
Story contest entrants-

Lucette
Ricin
Vidarr/San
Chade
Venom
Rusalka
Celeste
Pyralis
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2022, 05:25 PM
I'll go ahead and enter venom ^^
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Chade

Elysium
Hunter

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Ranger Ranger

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-28-2022, 06:29 PM
I'll go ahead and enter as Chade
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
08-29-2022, 12:22 AM
Enter me with Rusalka pleaseeee <3

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
09-06-2022, 05:09 AM
I'll enter Celeste in! c:

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-06-2022, 07:02 PM
I'll enter with Pyralis!
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!