An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
08-27-2022, 01:35 PM
Cy had a thing for exploring and Kuroki found it within his gracious heart to accompany her on an expedition of sorts. Not cause he wanted to get out of the house, why'd he wanna do that? No way. Unthinkable. Anyway, the swim to the isle had been easy enough, he was a long and leggy boy, and it was a short enough crossing from one landmass to the other. Water still dripped from his coat as he bounded about the place, following Cyanide like the annoying shit he was, being no help at all and even more of a hindrance as she no doubt attempted to take in their surroundings.

In short he was talking shit, nothing new there.

"I dunno what it is about guys from the Armada but they really just have such tiny dick energy, I almost feel bad for them." And he was earnest about it too, his tone softening as his expression drooped a little. It wasn't a problem he could relate to, not to brag. Heh.

He scaled his way up a set of stairs, taking them several at a time with long strides. Knowing Cyanide she was looking at his bum again, she was welcome to anyway.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
08-30-2022, 12:54 PM

Cy had been, admittedly, distant lately. Not just from Oki, but maybe from Oki in particular. She'd been travelling, exploring, trying to learn what she could of the land and those who lived here. Not that she'd found very much, but at least she'd been keeping her nose clean. Staying out of most trouble. Shit like that. So much shit. That, on top of the fact that she was trying not to let the shitty voice in her head get the best of her. Trying... it was yet to be seen just how successful that was.

Honestly, she was surprised when he decided to accompany her on the day's journey. It was nice to have the company, even if it was... well, even if that company was Oki. The incessant chattering was a nice change of pace. That, and maybe Cy liked his company (not that she'd admit it.)

She paused on the beach to take in her surroundings, sighing as the koiboy took off ahead. All leap, no look-- made sense to her. "I don't know that I've said two words to anyone from the Armada, so I wouldn't know," she chuckled as she caught up. Lazily, she reached out in an attempt to nip at Oki's flank, hoping to push him faster up the stairs. All the while, Cy kept her eyes peeled. There was never any telling what she'd find when she explored, after all.

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
12-16-2022, 10:09 AM
Oki took the nip like a champ, even shot her a lazy grin. He took the steps a couple at a time and stood proudly at the top, looking down at her as he spoke. It was nice hanging out like this, felt like it had been forever since they'd last done something like this. Went out just for the sake of it. He wasn't too concerned about their surroundings, what could possibly hope to take him out? A fool, that's what.

"Everyone is just so serious these days. Like come on, live a little. You too. Don't think I ain't seen you skulkin' about. What's up with that?" He asked, peering down at her, eyes dark but somehow full of warmth.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
01-16-2023, 09:42 PM

The smile. That damn smile. Cyanide rolled her eyes dramatically, trying to shrug it off. She wouldn't let things get weird, despite the fact that in her mind everything was weird. She was vigilant, making mental notes of all the different things as they travelled. The wraith felt like there was always a distinct disadvantage in her, having come from somewhere that wasn't here. Boreas had never felt much like home. Maybe if she learned more about it, someday, it would. Maybe.

So... serious. Yeah, she wouldn't argue that point. "Skulking? I resent the accusation," even if it was a true one. Still, she was dodging the question. "What do you have in mind for living a little? What if I wanted to live a lot?" The warmth was disarming, even if Oki was annoying. She tilted her head slowly to one side, then the other as she considered.

Hopefully she'd dodged his inquisition well enough... but if she knew anything about Kuroki, he'd get his answers if he wanted them. Cy continued on into the building at the top of the stairs, brushing purposefully against the young man as they went.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]