size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-28-2022, 04:34 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn watched the shadows swimming in the clear water. The Lazuli Falls spilled down into the pool below, causing the water to ripple and the light to distort but she could still see something large swimming just out of reach. Waiting patiently at the side of the pool she watched as a large pike swimmed out of the cave behind the falls and out into the deeper waters of the pool. It lingered for a moment before diving deeper. Jynn licked her lips and debated how best to catch the predatory fish. It was a good size and would be a good meal if she could snag it. While she sat and thought about it her tail slapped the the edge of the water. Hmmm…. turning just slightly she let the tip of her tail sink into the water, wiggling it like a furry jig.

Birna

Loner

Master Hunter (249)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
09-10-2022, 09:06 AM

Summer had arrived in the north pushing Birna to seek lands even farther northward, or at least that's what she would have done had she not heard about Auster. Supposedly the seasons were opposite of those in Boreas so while Summer was moving in on the northern continent it was winter that was arriving in the southern one. She made a decision to do a bit of exploring and worked her way south, through sweltering conditions and into Auster. So far she wasn't terribly impressed with 'winter' in the southern continent. It seemed far more mild than that of northern Boreas. Though really it was too soon to judge, the season had only just turned. At least this land was pretty. It reminded her of Waterfall Peak. She watched the rich blue waterfall spilling into the pool when she spied a strange wolf-like creature.

Speech

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
09-10-2022, 09:12 AM

Jynn squinted at the large fish, sizing it up then hesitating once she got a view of the teeth. Ok, this was definitely a predatory fish. Getting bit by this thing would definitely suck but having been successful once she couldn't help but want to give it a try again. She tried twitching the end of her tail in a way the fish might find enticing. If she could just urge it a bit closer. Her ears twitched and she looked away from the water, wondering if she'd heard something. It sounded like something was moving about in the underbrush but now that she was straining to hear she couldn't pin point what it was that had put her on edge.

Jynn shrieked and flipped her tail as she jolted forward. The pike had bitten down hard and remained latched on as she was sent flailing across the shore.

Birna

Loner

Master Hunter (249)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
09-10-2022, 09:40 AM

Birna froze instinctively as the wolf started looking for her, searching for the source of noise she had made or perhaps her scent though the air was quite still here. She remained crouched beneath the brush until the wolf suddenly shrieked and bolted forward with a fish on her tail. Birna snickered, unable to hide her amusement at the wolf's… well, was it misfortune? It looked like the slender creature would eat well. That was a victory worth a sore tail, was it not? She slipped out of the brush and chuffed a gentle greeting. "I can't say I've seen someone use their tail like that before. Fear not, I will not steal your meal. I was merely passing through and looking for a place to setup camp. My name is Birna."

Speech

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-10-2022, 09:47 AM

Jynn twisted around, jaws and paws assailing the fish until she managed to kill it. Her fangs sank deep through the gills and the fish responded by thrashing, its gaping mouth opening and closing. Wretched teeth. Simply wretched! Jynn pulled in her sore and bleeding tail close to her body while biting down harder on the dead fish out of spite. A strange noise caught her attention and she turned to see a beautiful leopard who was swift to address her. Jynn dipped her head in greeting, eyeing the cat for a moment before setting down her fish. The feline seemed friendly enough. Jynn chuckled and patted her tail. "Well, when you're desperate for a meal anything that works is worth doing. Nice to meet you Birna, my name's Jynn. You're welcome to camp out here. I'm here for a few more weeks before I move up north."