size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-31-2022, 01:09 AM
Being an alpha, being neutral in a world that demanded all take sides and having had directly opposed the will of several packs by besting the wolf they had supported in the challenge, was not going to be easy. She could have waited and allowed it to fade into the past in the hopes that no one would be inclined to hold a grudge. It would be, probably, the better option. But Corbie was a straight forward sort of person, and to her it simply made more sense to confront her problems head on and lance the venom before it poisoned her pack's dealings going forward.

She needed to visit packs to introduce Avalon; she would visit Kotori's supporters first.

Presumably the closest of these would be the pack he hailed from, the Fatalis pack Armada. All three of her personal companions accompanied her on this journey though she'd normally have left Tam to care for the sheep - having experienced pack members was certainly already making it all worth it - because while she was fairly optimistic that the other alphas wouldn't risk outright attacking an alpha she wasn't going to take foolish chances by going alone. Now she stood upon the border, flanked by the two very different dogs and with the kinkajou drapped over her shoulders, and raised her muzzle to call politely for the pack's alpha.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2022, 01:23 AM

Another call at the border? Azure didn't remember Sirius ever being this busy - did his father send out a notice letting all of Boreas know he was taking a sabbatical and to come harass the Armada's new Warlord? As with the last visitor, Azure moved hurriedly to the call. The newly risen Warlord had been seeing enemies in every shadow lately, unable to rest easy even after showing firm superiority over the rowdy assholes that called themselves pirates. The only good thing about seeing Corbie here now was that he knew for an absolute fact, that she was not one.

"Greetings." Azure rumbled cautiously, eyes narrowed in what might have been suspicion or confusion. What reason did this new alpha have to be at his borders when surely she assumed the Armada was at the forefront of her list of potential enemies? Belatedly he supposed that the whole, she'd-taken-Kotori's-pack-right-out-of-his-paws thing might be the entire reason she'd come. "Congratulations on your victory, to what do I owe the pleasure?" If Corbie had come expecting Azure to be angry then perhaps he was not the only wolf seeing enemies where there were none. Kotori had lost - an alpha who could not win his trial by combat was not an alpha at all.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-31-2022, 02:06 AM
The huge, scarred male who answered her call seemed too young to be the patriarch of the family, but was clearly related to Kotori. A brother perhaps? Regardless, he was clearly a highly ranked wolf in his own right. Corbie, with little experience or knowledge of packs outside the structure she herself had settled upon, was not sure what that rank might be. Perhaps some sort of a second in command. She dipped her head to him in a respectful nod. "Greetings," she returned in calm politeness. "And thank you. My name is Corbie Silverwind, of Avalon." She didn't remember if she had given her name at the challenge, or if he had been there in time to catch it if she had, but she decided to err on the side of caution. "I am making my way around the packs, to introduce my pack, and to open dialogue with each to discuss the current and future relations between our packs." She paused, tilting her head to watch the large male to see if he would be receptive to such a discussion and giving him a moment in which to continue the discussion or send her away. Her words were as carefully chosen and neutral as her tone, neither implying nor demanding alliances, nor offering offense, though her expression remained open and politely friendly.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-31-2022, 03:39 AM

The woman continued to be diplomatic, her words clearly chosen carefully or well rehearsed. Azure nodded his head, granting a shred of respect to the other alpha for her ability to remain neutral when clearly, there was the potential for bad blood. He said nothing to allude to Kotori's loss nor the Armadas feelings about it as a whole (after all, while he'd been granted the sole position of power temporarily, he had no intention of destroying the reputation Sirius had carried on his ageing back) and simply gestured openly toward her with a paw. "Well, Corbie Silverwind of Avalon. I am Azure Fatalis of the Armada and I am open to listening."

If she wanted to offer open dialogue, the least he could do was give her the time of day to attempt it. As far as he was aware no judgement had been made toward her, though if he had to admit he did take a slight offence to the way she had spoken of Kotori's intended 'war pack'. It was unlikely she knew his brother's true intentions, and her opinion was based on rumours of where the man had started - the Armada. What relations were possible between packs that were bitter against each other's lifestyle and morals?

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.