player
04-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Sinister or Sin
How did you get here?: Through my other account

Character's Name: Siryder Blade Lament
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 28"
Appearance Description:
Articulately toned, both physically and mentally she has an anatomy of that of detailed?Chinese?dragon. Her coat is coiled with ?shades of orange and white, along her spine is flared dark grey highlights that match perfectly to her overall appearance. Designed with a soft, yet rough eye color that plays the part of angelic charisma?oculars that shows the innocence in them. Without all these characteristics, Siryder wouldn't be who she is today. Her long slender legs are?feminine like they should be, a fluffed top-notch tail that is longer than expected; falls down past her high quarters, only to rest upon the earth surface with ease. Another element that defines her is her beautifully shaped crown, one that carves a long powerful snout to the sensitive and delicate ears which arch at the top -- perfectly aligned on each sides of her head. Siryder is a magnificent femme, and she matches her name well.

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
04-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Is there a way we can get a reference of her? Im envisioning a very intricately designed wolf so I'd like to check some realism with it.

Siryder

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Ill try. Hold on.

Siryder

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 10:22 AM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?u=https%3a%2f%2f...s=1&p=0&pid=1.7

Thats a ref of what she looks like but a little more orange spots and less black highlights.

Fal'Dara

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
04-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Aright so long as its all natural colors I'm Gucci. Another admin/staff will accept her shortly.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Alright

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-27-2014, 05:55 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]