Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-04-2022, 12:23 PM
ooc: rules are as followed;
6 max participants. first come first serve.
will start the brawl once 6 people (excluding wren) post. will post again to notify you it starts, plus the official tag in discord.
please try to be courteous and have just one wolf per player! all fights have 2 rounds.
teams of two wolves max. do not maim. against the rules of the fest!
fights adhere to guidelines found at the bottom
the last person to post puts up the judgment request! have fun! this event has an art prize

Wren had made the rounds, informing the participants of the festival that the Melee Brawl would happen soon. She found a spacious area for about six wolves to duke it out, plus space for viewers. She cleared her throat. "Please announce your name and if you have it, your pack and rank" she informed the crowd "first six wolves to come here and join will be participating." She was excited to see if anyone from Menagerie would represent them.

She stood in the middle as wolves came and went, offering to team up with each other. Wren was the impartial judge, and would not be participating in the Brawl. She wouldn't sit down but eyed all that came with interest. Who would be left standing? It sounded fun to both see and guess, especially for spectators. If they wanted to take bets, that was on them. She wouldn't deny them their fun if they didn't fight.

"Don't fight until I say so!" she adds.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
09-04-2022, 04:23 PM

The melee brawl was about to happen and Keahi is eager to participate. She orbits the area until Wren’s voice calls out, signaling that the bout is going to begin. Eagerly, the red woman steps into the arena, saying, “Keahi Mogotsi. Diplomat from the Armada.” Ocean blue eyes lock with Wren’s as she passes her sister an intense, excited look. Anticipation hangs thickly in the air around her, the tropical wolf happy to be able to test her grit in a controlled environment.

The woman’s polar bear armor is buckled tight around her form and the dagger that Ruga gave her is in its scabbard buckled into the curve of her right foreleg. While she will not be using the dagger, the red woman likes having it on so she can get use to the feel of the weight and see how movement works with it. A grin, happy and excited flashes across her face like a lightning strike before her features settle into a composed, calculating mask.

This is going to be fun.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Torben

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
09-04-2022, 05:01 PM
OOC; opting out of prizes (will give someone one if won)
doing for skills! teaming with Keahi!

"Wanna team up?"

He directs this to Keahi as he entered the ring, giving her a friendly and warm smile. His rear wiggled a bit in excitement, having not fought for a long time. It had been nearly a few weeks at most, and Torben was eager to participate. As he had left Valhalla prior to the festival, he represented no one but himself. The man stood tall, taking a place near the Diplomat.

He spaced himself out, balancing and defenses as per usual. "Torben." he added, due to having no rank in a pack. He waited to begin, a grim determination on his face. He tried to catch Audra's eye from the crowd, knowing she was watching the fighters as they came in. As the Lead Healer, she would anyway. But she was also considerate like that.

"torben speaks"

Brida

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Hunter (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Fail!1K
09-04-2022, 09:22 PM

Brida waltzed around the festival with vigor, eyeing everyone that had shown up and sizing them up should she end up competing against them at some point during the festivities, and good thing she had because a brawl was announced! The Regni woman sauntered over with a grin on her face. Sure Fireside had been done away with and she hadn't seen any of her family here (though she was sure she caught a glimpse of Kore wandering around?) but regardless, she was here to represent both the Imperialis and Finnvi families, even though she didn't officially have either name yet. When she heard the alpha of the hosting pack announce the event, Brida wasted no time in arriving and glanced at the two others that were already there. Nobody else had wandered into the ring yet, so she stood and waited for someone to partner up with.

"Brida"

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
09-08-2022, 08:03 PM

Avantika was looking forward to a day of simple, worry-less fun. The event was a week long, but that felt like pushing it for Avantika's annoying separation anxiety with her pack, so she figured she might return early. She was doing better, lately -- that was evident from the simple fact that she was pretty much as far as she could be from her home in the castle in Auster as possible, and she was okay. She was okay. That in and of itself was miraculous. Only recently, she'd had a panic attack from leaving Hallows lands and that had been only a land or two over.

When the melee fight was announced, she took a deep breath, feeling the nerves in her gut smooth out to something like excitement, and she stepped forward to join the small group that was forming. She was representing her family today, but she was confident in her skills -- if nothing else -- and she knew she would not let them down. Not today. Not ever, if she could help it. "Avantika Carpathius. Vanguard of the Hallows," she said as her introduction. Even as she spoke, her eyes darted between each wolf's form, looking for possible weaknesses or strengths, scouting for who she might want as her partner in this fight. Of course, there was only so much you could guess from physical first impressions. Two of the wolves seemed to be choosing each other, and so Avantika glanced to the other, a bluish wolf the same tree-tall size as Artorias. Maybe it was that simple familiarity of color and height, but she decided she had enough bravery to reach out. "You got anyone to partner up with yet?" she asked, twitching her tail in a friendly-enough manner.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-10-2022, 10:44 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

With an interest in improving her fighting abilities Jynn gathered up her armor and weapons and suited up for the melee brawl. It took her a moment to figure out where everyone was but once she arrived she let out a cheerful yip of greeting. "Hey there everyone. I don't have a partner yet, would anyone want to team up with me? Name's Jynn." It looked like the other four wolves might already be paired up but that was fine. Maybe she could team up with the next arrival and if there wasn't another arrival she felt she could hold her own if needed. She sat down as her companions arrived and sat donw next to her.