ardent

ISCARIOT

Virgo

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 01:55 PM

What is this place that smells of blood and death that she has stumbled upon? Nostrils flare, as the scent violates her lungs assaulting her with its stench. Her delicate stomach churns and she fights the urge to retch. She walks forward, and her dark eyes grow wide as she see the abomination that causes such stomach distress. Another wolf decomposed in the tenuous autumn air, maggots crawled through the flesh of the creature and she backed away a quickly, her eyes watering at the severity of the image. What had happened to the poor creature? Who would leave a carcass to decompose so dis-respectfully. The wind shifted, blowing the stench away from her, and she relaxed slightly. She still wasn't sure where she was- but she would find out. Glancing up at a sudden snarl she sees a pair of wolves fighting in the distance, and she warily backs away from the sound. She is unsure of why she's here or what she hopes to accomplish, perhaps a kind wolf will come and point her in the right direction. Or would she become the next carcass?

Speech,

ooc: would prefer her to be claimed by someone not from tortuga, glaciem, or valhalla. already have wolves there.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 02:05 PM

The man had been wandering the field in the hopes of collecting members. Yes a cliche kind of goal but still his, soon enough a fight had broken out between some wolves and his red eyes would note of the female wincing a little always from them. Giving a soft sympathetic look he started over towards her calmly, the brown man with a black mask on his face stopped in front of her by a few feet. "Are you lost miss?" he asked in a worried tone. After all he had seen many wolves injured and hurt because they got lost in this place. Other packs would claim then, and most against their will. Thankfully ebony was not like that.

Speech,

Virgo

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 02:17 PM

She watches the pair fighting, slowly backing away from them- she doesn't note the arrival of the male until he speaks. She jumps, flinching away from the sound, and a squeak escapes her. 'Are you alright miss?' He questions and her wide green eyes blinks. "N..no. W-what is this place?" She whispers, her voice trembling. Never has she been exposed to such violence, she doesn't know what to do or think. Her coat fluffs out in fear- she trembles. She looks over the man, he's brown with a black mask and red eyes, such a weird combination from the brown and creams she's know all her life but she doesn't mention that. That would be rude. Truth be told, she's afraid of him as well, but he's the lesser of the evils she's being exposed too. She hears a yelp of pain and her eyes flick back to the pair- one has managed to pin the other down, and isn't letting up. "He's gonna kill him!" She practically screams, stepping forward, and in the process closer to the stranger that she's speaking too.

Speech,

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 02:30 PM

Hajime watched her sadly, then looked over to the pair. Yes they could be, but there wasn't much he could do about it. The man stepped in front of her blocking her vision of the violence, as he lowered his head trying to seem a little less threatening. Ears pulling slightly backwards. "You're on the battlefields of Alacritis, try not to think about them." Hajime said softly. Smiling at her, "Just concentrate on me and my voice." his black tail flicked as he tried to make sure he was blocking the view of the fighting pair.
"I'm Hajime, I won't hurt you, what's your name?" Perhaps then he could convince her to come to ebony. Not just because he was looking for members, he was worried for her as well. It seemed like she was genuinely scared, and he had found himself trying to work on his gentleman skills with a litter on the way.

Speech,

Virgo

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 02:49 PM

She watches the pair in horror, though her view is soon distorted by the male. He moves in front of her- blocking her view of the pair. She shakes her head, as he speaks, telling her she's in the battlefield of Alacritis. Alacritis? She's never heard of this land. He instructs her not to watch and to concentrate on him and his voice, but she can't fight the tremble she feels. "You have to stop them." She flinches as she hears the audible crunch of bones and a scream. Her ears flatten against her head and she shrinks back against he ground.

The stranger introduces himself as Hajime. "Y-you don't know who I am?" She stammers, and then shakes her head, "Of course not otherwise you wouldn't have asked. My name is Virgo." She answered cautiously. She's still terrified, her tail pressed against her underbelly, between her legs. "Maybe if I just ask them to stop?" She suggests, turning her head around the stranger to see the fighting pair.

Speech,

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-25-2014, 03:06 PM

large mass clung to waning shadows. She had witnessed from afar, analysing the innocence of the girl layed out in front view for what seemed to be meinx's eyes alone. Or so she had wished, she wanted to claim her and train her up to be superior, to be strong and tame her worst fears. The weak never survive, and it was time to put them into reality, to take what ever fears they may have out of the closet. Though, as a male came into view meinx would waste no time, pushing herself to stride towards the pair, eyes locked on what she had been waiting for. " Meinx Adravendi, From Arcanum." Low tones flicked passed salmon tounge, her precense confident and one of pride. " So innocent you are, so much potential you hold... If only you gave me the chance to bring it out of you, your made for great things." Her tail draped behind her, cold gaze occasionally flicking towards the boy, but the main focus though was solely on the brunette. Meinx could only hope she chose the right path, to follow her home. " You must slay your demons, Virgo, your imagination has created something that you fear. It shall leave if you believe." She chose her words carefully, knowing that she could easily sound like she was interpreting something else.

image by Luisiana

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 03:20 PM

Hajime felt bad for the woman, it was odd to see wolves like this. He himself had never been afraid, after all he was at fault for murdering wolves before. Only one at least. His tail flicked and eyes would widen a bit as Meinx came along. Great, an adravendi from a pack he was not aware of either. His red eyes moved back over to the girl. "They won't stop, they are fighting to keep their pride, see the wolves watching them. Look how much they want to help, but those men's pride are on the line not just their safety." The man said letting her look some. Then looked to Meinx, "I am from a pack called Ebony, I won't force you but it is best to choose to come with one of us." he shifted and sighed.
"Ebony will help you get over your fear, they will protect you. And if you don't want to fight, there are lots of other things to do." he explained. Staying standing, as he gave a soft smile to Meinx. Whoever she was regardless he still considered Adravendi's family, then gaze returned to Virgo.

Speech,

Virgo

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 03:41 PM

She can barely see the pair of fighting wolves around Hajime's body, and she cannot help but flinch when she hears another crunch and a scream that broke off into gurgles. She starts to move only to pause when another approaches, and introduces herself Meinx Adravendi of Arcanum. Her ears flatten against her head, and she cowers slightly from the stranger. The woman speaks of fears and Hajime speaks of the wolves who are fighting. She frowns. "Surely they do not need to demonstrate pride by tearing each other apart. They must be stopped!" She steps forward, pushing past Hajime and Meinx towards the pair. Too late she approaches, and the remains of the loser lay on the ground, the victor and his companions sauntering off. She trots towards the dead creature, and looks down at him. Dying, not dead. She notices that he breathes but it won't be for much longer. Lowering her muzzle, she nuzzles him, and her green eyes meet his as his eyes open. He coughs, and jerks once more and is still. Quietly, she stands over the deceased man, before turning back to the pair. "Who is to say I won't suffer the same fate as he did if I leave with either of you?" Her moment of insane courage is passed and her tail slinks between her legs, her body quivering from exhaustion and trauma.

Speech,

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 03:57 PM

There was no stopping the woman as she approached the now dead loser of the fight. He had seen it too many times before, his heart a little numb from the experiences in the sad fate in the world. It made him sigh, as he walked over slowly and pressed his snout against the man. He gave a short whisper of language that was foreign before raising his head to look at Virgo seriously. "Virgo, I cannot predict the future. There is no way to tell when or how you will die. My experience in the world has not been a good one, but it's the strength that I have to protect myself and those I love that keep me going. I cannot force you to believe that everything will be alright. But if you came with me to ebony, I would not let anyone touch you." Hajime looked at the man sadly.
"My mother was killed by the pack Glaciem, I was too weak to protect her so I made myself stronger. And just in case others found themselves unable to protect themselves, I wanted to be there for them. You aren't safe alone, and all I can say are that I would try to protect you in Ebony. But ultimately, it is up to you what path to choose." He rose his head. Stepping over the dead corpse to the other side, he gave his respects to the dead even if he did know know who they were. Then raised, looking to Meinx to see what she would say and then what the girl in front of them would decide. Either way he wouldn't go throwing a fit over it.

Speech,

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-13-2014, 11:38 AM

She would listen as the man fights against her words, a brow raising. Did he not want the unkwon woman to see the light in every situation. Or did he really want to fill her with plain negativity. Her attention turned to the wolf who would pass upon the floor, though a hard thing to witness it was reality. Cruel. " My father left me and my siblings before we where one years of age. I had to learn quickly how to survive. When i joined Arcanum the queen was welcoming yet stern. We strive for the best and keep our skills sharp so we dont end up on deaths door. If you come with me you'll have a future to look forward to, as well as living under a kingdom as strong as Arcanum." HER ggaze would flick towards the man, previously catching on how he said he would try to protect her. But didnt insure that he would successful. A smile wold tug upon her lips, tail flcking idly at her heals. " You see, this man said he'd TRY to protect you. But my kingdom will protect you. Why go to Ebony if you know it wont secure your safety? You see, Aracnum will secure your safety while in pack lands, though if you rebel again then we'll strike you down." Meinx knew she might as well be honest. " So, at least you'd know not to get on the queens bad side. You'll fit right in."

OOC: Lame post, but my laptops lagging so bad its frustrating.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Virgo

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 04:35 AM by Virgo.)

She feels frozen in place, like time has paused in this moment. The gravity of the choice before her weighs in her mind, and she is nearly helpless to decide for herself. Green eyes dart between the strange male and the she-wolf, and she feels a tightness in her chest. Backing away from the pair, she lowers her head, and knows that she cannot hope to survive on her own. She's starving and exhausted and out here, no one has her back- no one can take her home. She has no home to return too... Both of their stories weigh in her mind and she's not sure who to listen too. Something about the female holds more confidence, but the male had been so kind- so protective. A desire burns in her gut, though, a desire to step past her fears, but she knows not what to say. Taking a deep breath, she speaks. "I don't know which to choose." Her tone is defeated, head lowering, tail brushing the earth. Is she damned to a life alone? A life of indecisiveness? She almost wishes the choice wasn't in her paws.

Speech,