Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
09-13-2022, 02:50 AM

Widow Klein.

Stolas still couldn't quite grasp the reality that he had once again stumbled upon the young woman he had met many moons ago at that hick carnival. Though it had been ages, the young wolf had a very good memory. He remembered that day well—sharing treats with her, lamenting about their gawky heights and lanky limbs, and carefully watching out for Widow's hungry scavenger of a companion. But he hadn't thought he'd see the girl again after that day, when she seemingly vanished from his life. Sure, he knew she lived in Habari, since she'd told him as much, but being restricted to the Empire's lands made it nigh impossible for the young demi-prince to make the journey to go see her. In time, he'd thrown himself into his studies, and in time, he'd just put that pleasant memory on a shelf in the archives of his mind, revisiting it every so often in the occasional pleasant dreams he'd have.

But now, she was here. She was here and he had attacked her. Oh gods, he'd made a fool of himself with that decision! Embarrassed ears folded flat to the tall yearling's dark forehead while heat still simmered beneath his cheeks, head held low while he skulked his way toward one of the calmer offshoots of the Rio Grande so he could clean up his pelt, still covered in dust and dirt and straw from their scuffle in the barn. With Nocturne at his side and Orion flitting through the branches of the trees overhead, the large, athletically-built lad walked towards the banks of a slower, calmer part of the massive river, occasionally glancing back over his shoulder to see if Widow was still following him. "I'm sorry I attacked you," he apologized again for what felt like the umpteenth time since he'd realized who he was fighting back in the barn. "I, uh... wasn't really expecting to run into anyone, let alone you again." Was that the right answer? Was that even a good answer? Stolas wasn't exactly well versed in apologizing to girls for jumping them in wild lands.

"Stolas Abraxas-Destruction"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-14-2022, 01:33 AM
The feeling in her chest in the final moments of their fight when she had finalized realized who her assistant was a mixture of guilt and a new and strange fluttering feel. Despite this, she countered his apologies each and every time he tried knowing she had been no better. She certainly hadn't expected anyone else to be in the barn either.

Silver eyes couldn't help but watch him as he moved ahead of her, the fluttering feeling returning to her chest and causing her breath to hitch briefly in her throat. It was his millionth apology that broke her focus from his muscular body, shaking the thoughts from her mind and quickening her pace to catch up to him. Widow kept close enough to press into his side gently as they moved towards a calmer part of the river, offering him a small smile.

"Stop apologizing before I make you really sorry!" Widow smirked with a wink before bounding off suddenly towards the river.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Kianxiety 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Expert Fighter (143)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
09-14-2022, 02:18 AM

Widow had rebuked his every apology thus far, and it seemed like this time would be no different. No sooner had the words left his lips, he heard the quickening of her pace bring her up to him, and then he felt the gentle push of her body brushing into his. Stolas stumbled in his step, glancing up with surprised gray eyes to see the lively playfulness shimmering in her argent gaze. The impish nymph of a wolf made a sly remark about making him really sorry if he kept apologizing brought a crooked grin to the yearling's lips while he watched her bound off ahead of him, keen graphite eyes following her every movement. For a brief moment, Stolas just watched Widow. The way she moved, her slender body and long elegant legs that had once been as awkward and cumbersome as his had been now looked like she was a sculpture of fine art come to life. The lanky pup he'd met at the carnival had melted away to reveal this wolf who looked like she'd been molded by the gods themselves. Did every wolf start to look so perfect when they got older?

"Oh, is that a challenge?" he called back, picking up the pace to chase after her, subtly enjoying the sights of running behind her for as long as he could. Just as she had been admiring him behind his back, he was doing the same to her. As they drew closer to the mellifluous river branch, Stolas shot Widow a wicked grin and decided to push his luck. "Well, I'm sorry that my apologies annoy you so much, Miss Klein." He added a little extra emphasis to her proper, formal name just to try and tweak her a little more. Ordinarily, Stolas was much more reserved, but something about seeing his childhood friend again made him feel giddy and alive, a flutter in his chest making his whole body feel electrified.

As they came to the riverbank, he made sure to trot up alongside Widow, aiming to give her shoulder a playful bump with his own broadening torso before bounding forward to reach the edge of the river. Without a beat of hesitation, Stolas leaped forward into the water. The cool and gently flowing water enveloped him, soaking him in an instant in cooling relief. He dove, then surfaced again with a gasping breath, his dark fur clinging to his adolescent body while he paddled in the light current, looking about to see if Widow had followed his charge straight into the water or if she'd stayed on the shore to watch him go first.

"Stolas Abraxas-Destruction"