size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-19-2022, 10:53 AM
Her nose was lowered to the ground, wafting in scents with every step she took. Movements were swift and quick in nature like a hound dog hot on the trail of a coon. She was searching, looking for what her mind was set on and she was determined to find it. She remembered that this territory had been good for herb hunting and she hoped that it was still the case. Now that she had settled in one area she needed to find herbs, to have a stock enough for herself and Ulula along with their companions. Right now it was prime time for herb hunting and the healer knew she needed to stock up before winter got to close.

Slowing her pace she caught the whiff of one of the few herbs she needed and altered her direction to fallow the smell. Within a few steps she stopped right before it, and nice large patch of it. She wagged her tail a few times in happiness before sliding her bags off her back and onto the ground. Tilting her head she inspected the patch with her good eye to make sure they were healthy plants before she carefully dug up a few. Out of one of the bags popped her opossum companion to see what she was doing.

”I’ve still got it even after all those years of not being able to hone my skills I still know how to find herbs,” she said with a grin looking back at him as he wobbled over to help her dig plants up.

The small paws on Lorenzo’s body were much better at digging more carefully then her own so he would dig for her then she would carefully pack the plants into her bags. She took the whole plant because lambs ear had several uses.

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them