Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-19-2022, 07:01 PM

Though this landscape was dimly lit thanks to the thicker canopy of the redwood trees above him Florian had become accustomed to the territory of the forest and called it home. There were other trees on the forest floor as well, though compared to the redwoods they were completely dwarfed in size. Florian liked these smaller trees though. They were closer to what he felt was normal for a tree, and he liked spending time beneath them. Though he had truthfully found a den in the hallow of a large redwood, spacious enough for himself, Ruu when she checked back in, and another stranger or two to fit comfortably without touching.

It had been a bit longer since Ngurulivu had come back to check in on him, however, and Florian felt a little bit of sadness knowing that his sister was out there somewhere basically… living without him. He could have chosen to follow her, but he didn’t want to smother Ruu and her experiences. It did, however, make it harder for him to have his own now that he was alone. Florian had never been very good at flying solo, content to follow after his siblings and what they wanted to do. He was more of a pack wolf by nature… and without one, well, he felt less certain, almost useless. The small band his siblings had was gone, a brother dead, one left behind, and his wayward sister ever wandering…

So as he wandered the forest floor he couldn’t help but wonder… where did that leave him?

"Talk, 'Think.'

Fenix

Polaris
Novice

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
10-02-2022, 01:26 AM
Fenix could do with stretching his muscles a little. Lonely wasnt a word for him really, hed alwyas been good at adapting. At least thats what he told himself, in order to builld an empire one had to learn what it felt like to be alone right? Ah his daughter would have told him he was being ridiculous. The man figured the woods would be a good place to sniff out some herbs. After all he still needed to scout what good lands for a pack would be.... should he retake his mother and grandfathers graves at the mines? Fenix didnt think he had the time to learn those caves let alone teach others them. Too much of a hassle.

In his daydreaming Fenix had become unaware that he was heading towards someone. No... he stepped on a soft portion of hill in the woods. Slipping with a sudden yelp he went rolling right towards Florian. Fenix didnt know if he was going to hit the stranger or the small tree directly behind him.

Florian

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-17-2022, 02:45 PM
The forest seemed to grow quiet. Florian's ears swiveled as he listened for the slightest sound. Another predator had to be in the area… that has to be the reason everything had fallen quiet. The male knew to be cautious from here on out. He slowed his step and glanced around. He didn't see anyone, couldn't smell anything… hmmm… strange. Florian came to a stop before one of the trees… and then he heard it.

Something was moving toward him.

Florian looked up to see a blur of fur rolling in his direction. Amber eyes widened at the sight of the strange toppling toward him. "Hey… w-wait! Look out!" Florian backed up into the tree behind him and braced for impact.

Wham!

Florian let out a grunt as the other male crashed into him. He felt shaken as he glanced up at the other wolf. "You good...?"

Fenix

Polaris
Novice

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
10-27-2022, 07:43 PM
FENIX
"It all falls down like Confetti and you gotta let it."

His body hurt all over. Of course Fenix was a fit male, but without a pack he'd grown weaker. His muscles painfully jabbed at him the wolf trying to right himself shaking the fluff out of his ears when he looked to see the poor unfortunate soul he'd run into. Along with the sudden realization that he would now have to explain himself to said stranger spiked his fur on end. He puffed up stammering. "I uh... I'm so sorry. I slipped on the hill up there I wasn't paying attention." he grumbled for a moment before sitting down and wrapping his tail around his haunches. Great first impression Fenix, absolutely flawless.

Fenix cleared his throat and calmed himself down. At least to the point where it was just his heart pounding and not the rest of him trying to make him look like an utter fool. "I'm.. Fenix, really I'm sorry I ran into you." He set a paw on the ground in front of Florian. He could guess it was akin to a way of introducing himself. For denki's sake please let him be less awkward today.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Florian

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-26-2022, 10:43 PM

Florian frowned a little, seeing the other male puff up and stammer out a quick apology. The other male appeared to be a loner, much like himself, at least if his scent was anything to go by. “It’s okay. Neither of us seems to be hurt, really, so no need to sweat it, alright?” Florian offered the stranger a smile, seeing how the other male moved to get comfortable. Flo decided to do the same, for even though the start of the encounter was strange he figured he might as well humor it. He’d been alone for a little while now, especially with Nguruvilu deciding to follow Medusa off to her new pack.

“My name is Florian Ancora Desrosiers. It’s nice to meet you, Fenix. And really, don’t worry so much about running into me. If you slipped you couldn’t help it anyway.” Florian told him. He hoped that the other wolf would be able to calm down and relax a little. Florian had dealt with enough somber feelings… it was time to learn to smile again! “What brings you to the North? Not many seem to want to deal with the chillier temperatures up here.”

"Talk, 'Think.'

Fenix

Polaris
Novice

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
12-02-2022, 05:28 AM
FENIX
"It all falls down like Confetti and you gotta let it."

Fenix considered himself messing things up. First impressions could end up being how another saw you for a long time. His ears twitched when the man introduced himself, curious he remembered his mother explaining the Ancora line in his childhood. Most of the major families lived here including his own heritage of his grandfather Vereux. Son of a great king who once prowled Boreas causing trouble. This included for adravendis. Fenix loved history but he saw it as a lesson.

He blinked at the chipper male, Florian was actually really stunning or perhaps it was because he loved stripes. "My mother and grandfathers graves are just outside the northern mines. I was just debating visiting them before I leave for Ethne." his ears twitched. "What about you Florian. You cant be in the north just to brighten up the snow with that coat of yours." he smiled gently.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Florian

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-14-2022, 11:02 PM

Florian hoped that he had eased some of Fenix’s worry about running into him. He wasn’t angry about it in the slightest. Fenix seemed a bit surprised by his energy, but Florian kept his gentle smile. Apparently, Fenix had been debating about visiting the graves of some loved ones before he left for Ethne. Ethne…? Florian wasn’t familiar with the name but judging by the context that it had, he had to assume it was a pack. It seemed most wolves did better in a pack… Even his own sister had left, choosing to follow Medusa to the west where she was to make her pack. Florian had been hesitant to go with her, not sure how he felt about Medusa… but he wished Nguruvilu the best.

The attention shifted to him and Florian’s smile faded. His golden gaze shifted to his paws and he drew in a breath. “My brothers and sisters were born here in the North… and I suppose it has been hard trying to let go of the past, and decide where to go from here.” Florian lifted his gaze back to the other male, his smile becoming sadder. “One of my sisters is here, in a pack in Auster… and another just left for a pack to the West… I guess I’m just unsure of where I should be going or doing.” He shook his head.

“What is drawing you to Ethne, if I might ask? And what sort of pack is it? I’m not very familiar with the packs of these lands.”

"Talk, 'Think.'