size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-20-2022, 12:23 AM

He had caught the scent of the pack’s territory when Kotori had left Hallows to make his way back to the Rapids.  The horned male wasn’t sure how this meeting would go but he had decided to invite all the packs to his part.  He remembered the scent of Corbie quite well and if this was her pack then it might be a tense talk but Kotori wouldn’t back down on his decision to let all packs, save one, come and that meant inviting Avalon.

Nor was he going to have this message passed onto the pack through the rumor mill or chance of gossip.  If everyone gets to come but no one tells this pack it could seem an insult.  Kotori stayed outside of Avalon’s boundaries as he called to request the leader meet with him.   Kotori glanced about the area in some amusement.  The horned wolf had almost considered making part of his land buffalo knolls instead of going for the rapids.  If he’d gone that route he could have very well wanted this patch of land as well.  It held promise.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-03-2022, 03:12 PM
The howl that rose over her pack lands to call her forth sent her hackles up as she, Ayer clinging to her neck, stood listening silently to the familiar howl. But there wasn't anything overtly threatening about the howl. Not a challenge, not vengeance. Just a request for her at the border. She rather doubted that he was coming to join. She exchanged a glance with Tam, who warily nodded and ghosted off to scout. Ren fell into step beside her, and Corbie set off for the border. Kotori waited there, and Corbie stepped up to face him, her expression neutral and her head tilted slightly. Her former opponent smelled of a new pack, one she had no doubt he had founded after his loss. He was an alpha after all, it seemed. "Kotori," she greeted. "What can I do for you?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

10-03-2022, 04:54 PM

Kotori waited at the border patiently, musing on how this would turn out.  Considering their last meeting Corbie probably wouldn’t be happy to see him again.  Fortunately, Kotori wasn’t particularly worried about how she felt about him.  The wait wasn’t overly long and Kotori offered a polite dip of his head to the woman.

“Hello again Corbie,”“We didn’t meet on good terms last time, hell we hardly ‘met’.”  The horned alpha smirked mildly at the memory of it all.

“The reason I came was simply to offer you an invitation to the party my pack will be hosting.  A party to celebrate Valta’s creation.” A pause before specifically adding, “I don’t know why you had some belief that I was creating a pack of war.  I do enjoy a good fight, I do expect my wolves to be able to fight and defend themselves and the pack.  However, it is not a ‘war pack.’  I’m actually very curious what brought you to that conclusion, and to such a degree you challenged straight away.” At first, it had agitated Kotori, then a mixture of agitation and confusion, and now it was more amusing than anything to him.  

“From our first meeting I don’t particularly like you and obviously you don’t particularly like me.  However, I am offering to put aside our differences for a day.  Come, enjoy the food.  Your entire pack is invited of course.  There will be games both for adults and kids.  Each pack can name one champion wolf to fight in competition for them and kids can prove their imagination and crafts by building boats.”  There, Kotori had let her know his pack was formed, it wasn’t a war pack, and she was invited.  That checked off all the boxes he’d aimed to do.  Oh, right, there was one other thing. "My pack has settled at sunset falls, and the rapids as well.  Festivities will be set up at the rapids."  Would the location of his pack still bother her?  It was one of those things better to learn now than later.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-11-2022, 12:24 AM
Corbie listened silently, her expression neutral, as Kotori rattled off. His speech rubbed her the wrong way from the very start, and she did not believe for a moment his claim that his pack was not intended to be war-like, nor did she care at all for his brash and pushy attitude, but since she knew very well that she was predisposed to dislike him based on their previous meeting she tucked her feelings firmly away. She didn't answer his probing about why she would have challenged him, or acknowledge his profession of not liking her, to focus on his invitation. She inclined her head in acceptance of it, though she told him, "We will not participate in the tournament, but you may see some Avalon wolves there." She had no intention of either revealing the strength and ability of Avalon's guardians in a tournament, nor of leaving Avalon unguarded to go to a gathering in honor of a pack she had no reason to celebrate the rise of, but she would make sure there was an Avalon presence there to observe anyway. "Was there anything else you needed?" she added politely.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

11-14-2022, 11:54 PM

Avalon and Valta would never become close allies for sure.  Hell, the alphas weren’t likely to ever even remotely like the other but it seemed they could at least talk in formal politeness if necessary.  They each had their own ideas and beliefs and the world was large enough for that, at least to a degree.  Kotori had hoped to learn of what had filled Corbie’s belief of the type of pack Kotori would be creating but it appeared that would be knowledge Corbie kept to herself.

Hell, Kotori was surprised she said that some of the Avalon wolves might even show up.  “The party will include wine from the hallows if that has the interest of anyone.  It’s quite good.”With that Kotori gave a small shake of his head, “That was it. A minor thing but I wanted to mention it to you in person.  Good day to you Corbie.  I wish you well with your new pack.”

That said Kotori would turn to head off.

"Kotori"