Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-24-2014, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 12:21 PM by Falk.)

As the russet brute stared out over the ocean toward the mainland he wondered what Surreal was doing that moment, wondered if she was okay, all sorts of thoughts along those lines. It had been several days since he had been reunited with his family, including his sister Sibelle, but he hadn't brought himself to leave again yet. Falk wished there was a way to have all the wolves that he loved around him all the time, but he couldn't find a way. Surreal would never leave Valhalla even if he drug her out by the scruff and he wasn't sure he could convince Sibell to come with him, much less Taurig and his own little family.

Falk sighed, glancing down at his paws. Finally it seemed like all of his memories had returned, but now he couldn't figure out what to do. Go to Surreal? Stay here with his family? Try to unite the two? And what about Roaman? He had promised to come back to see her again and maybe even go visit their father, but did he really want to meet the brute that had done so much damage to his love's pack? Everything felt so up in the air and he wished someone could just tell him the answers.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 01:21 PM

Her family had finally been reunited. Taurig was healthy and back with his family, and Falk had returned, who she hadn't seen in months. She and stayed on the island for a few days after, uncertain of where to go. She desperately wanted to see Aeron again, but she hadn't seen her family in ages. Creamy limbs carried her towards the beach, verdant eyes spotting a familiar form. A smile tugged at her lips as she picked up an easy trot, moving towards her brothers russet outline. A light would announce her presence as she closed the distance between them, coming to a stop at his side.

"Falk." Her nose would bump against his shoulder as her haunches reclined to sink into the sand. "What are you doing out here alone?" Her crown tipped to the side as she looked over her brother, carefully examining his facial expression. He had been gone for so long, they had so much to catch up on. It made the russet woman so happy to have her family reunited, but she knew it wouldn't last forever. They had all plans, goals they wanted to achieve in their life, love interests that kept them away. If only...

SPEAK

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-24-2014, 09:37 PM

ooc: going on the assumption that eventually the thread with all of the Taur family will continue eventually and Falk will have already told her and Taur the story of how he was hit by a branch during the hurricane and lost his memories and such.

A voice pulled Falk away from his thoughts, turning his sky-blue gaze to look at his sister as she padded toward him and bumped his shoulder. Falk smiled slightly and replied, "Sib," as he leaned toward her and brushed his nose against her cheek in return. At her question he'd glance away shyly and shrug his large shoulders. "Thinking."

He watched the waves hitting the shore for a moment as he hesitated, feeling himself getting ridiculously self conscious about his thoughts. Part of him felt like he should be the stronger of the two of them, the man of the house if you will, and not feel so emotional about the whole situation, but the more he thought about that the more silly he felt. This was Sibelle. If he couldn't talk to her, who could he talk to?

Falk finally looked back at her after several moments, a small, shy smile on his muzzle. "I was thinking about... Well, you see, I met this girl. I met her a long time ago, right between when I came to Alacritis and when I found you here the first time. Well... I fell in love with her, Sib. And I found her right after I started getting my memories back and I told her how I felt and... and she loved me back." He chuckled, the sound just a low rumble in his chest, looking down at his paws as he continued in his deep bass tone. "Nothing's official yet of course, just exchanging mutual feelings, that kind of thing. I still have to talk to her mother about it... But, Sib, I love her so much."

At that point he would look up at her again, his ears flicking back, his smile fading. "But I just found all of you again. I don't want to leave you and Taurig yet. I don't know what to do. He sighed, wishing life wasn't so complicated. Why couldn't things just work out the way he wished they could?

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 01:37 PM

She smiled as her brother greeted, though her expression quickly became curious when he answered her question. She waited a moment to see if he would explain, and sure enough, he did. Russet audits slide forward, verdant gaze resting easily on her brother as his gaze drifted toward the mainland. A grin parted to features as soon as her brother mentioned a girl. She bit back the urge to tease him, listening as he continued. The more he spoke, the clearer it became that he was torn. Torn between love and family. Her brother would turn, his ears pinned back, he was looking for guidance. For a moment, she simply looked at him, memorizing her brothers features, the look of concern in his baby blues.

She would lean towards him, bumping her shoulder against his gently. "You couldn't get rid of me if you tried." A lopsided grin followed her words, wanting to ease her brothers worries. "We aren't going anywhere. We will all still be here, wherever here is. Go be with this girl, she makes you happy, you deserve it. And its not like you couldn't come visit." She hoped her words would be enough to soothe him. The woman was happy to see that her brother had found love, but she would be sad to see him. But he was old enough to start his life, to settle down and start a family.

A sigh slipped from her lips as her thoughts drifted to Aeron. While she cared deeply for the man, he was scarce, drifting in and out of her life, creating a sort of instability around her. That was something she didn't want. If she was going to settle down, then she wanted to do so with someone she could count always being around, almost being a shoulder to lean on. Not someone she had go and hunt down.

SPEAK

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
05-05-2014, 05:04 PM

His ears would lift from his head as he listened to his sister, a small, unsure smirk coming to his muzzle when she playfully shoved him. Her assurances eased his worries quite a bit and some of the tension fell from his shoulders. He leaned over and nudged her with his shoulder like she had done to him, his smile coming more easily now. "You'll always be my favorite girl, Sib," he rumbled jokingly, giving his sister a smirk. She was right, he could always visit, and he would as often as he could stand.

"You could come with me, ya know. Taurig and the whole family, we could move off the island. I think you'd like my girl's pack, and I know Erani would be-" he cut off and his ears flicked back, but this time it was purely from embarrassment, not worry. He looked at Sibelle from the corner of his eye, not quite sure how she would react to his next bit of news. "Um... So the girl I love is named Surreal. And Erani? The woman that adopted Taurig a while back? Yeah... She's Surreal's mother. I guess I'm kind of in love with Taurig's adoptive sister." He watched Sib closely, having no idea how to expect her to react to this.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 07:41 PM

Laughter bubbled in her throat as her brother joked. "I better be." She would tease him back. They had grown up together, and only parted ways briefly, but he was still her brother and he always would be. He would quickly becoming serious, his question stilling her. She wasn't sure she was ready to join a pack. Much less join a pack alone. Taurig had Maija, and now Falk had a girl. She would be mateless. Verdant eyes had drifted form her brother brief, looking back at him only when he paused, a look of embarrassment crossing his features.

A brow would lift curious, waiting for him to continue. He would explain the dynamics of the family, his final words had her erupting with laughter. Sides heaved with laughter, amusement blanketing her features. "Oh Falk, you sure can pick 'em." Her laughter would slip away, leaving behind only a faint smile. "If she makes you happy, then it shouldnt be a problem. Its not like your blood related." Words flowed easily, her gaze resting easily on her brother.

SPEAK

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
05-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Falk's face burned with embarrassment as his sister busted out with laughter at his confession, an embarrassed, lopsided smile on his muzzle on his muzzle. He was just glad to hear that Sibelle was okay with it. If she was fine with the situation then he was sure everyone else would be too. He and Surreal hadn't really brought it up, but he didn't much think he needed to. Like Sibelle said, if she made him happy it shouldn't be a problem. He smiled with a relieved sigh, giving his sister a thankful glance.

He lifted his forepaw and poked her playfully in the shoulder, asking, "What about you, sis? Anyone you have your eye on? I'm sure you have all the guys just begging to be around you." His tone was completely teasing, but he was curious as to what she had been up to and who she had been hanging around. Falk could read his sister so easily. It was obvious the hesitation she had when he mentioned her coming with him to Valhalla so he wondered if maybe there was someone she was holding out for.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM

Her brother smiled good naturally, though still embarrassed by the fact. He would poke her with a paw, turning the teasing back on her. While a smile remained on her face, it faded into a sad one. Her thoughts drifted to Aeron and the time they had spent together. They adventure into the ship. And then as he saved her after the earthquake. Thinking back, her ears twitched, reminding her that she was now missing an ear. She didn't know how he managed to get them out of that hole, but he did. "His name is Aeron." Her words were hesitant, how did she explain this? "But I don't know. He isn't exactly...around." Shoulders lifted in a shrug, her gaze drifting towards the ocean, sadness etching her features. She missed him dearly, but she knew she couldn't, wouldn't, wait on him forever, eventually she would have to move on. She couldn't live on an emotional roller coaster.

SPEAK

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
05-12-2014, 08:56 PM

It seemed that her news was bittersweet at best. His shoulders slumped and his ears folded back as he felt disappointment for his dear sister. He had hoped that she had found love like he had, but there was a tangle. His blue gaze didn't leave her, watching as she looked out at the ocean ahead of them. He forced a smile onto his face, pressing his nose into her cheek before leaning back to look at her affectionately. "This Aeron guy better hope he gets his act together or he'll have a angry brother to deal with." He chuckled, hoping to cheer up his sister a bit.

He paused before adding, "You know, maybe there is someone in Surreal's pack that you might like. There's some good guys there. He smirked, jokingly adding, But, you know I'll have to check out any guys that want to pursue my sister. I have to make sure they'll treat you right." He nudged her shoulder with his, peering down at her hopefully. He cared for Taurig of course, but he wasn't nearly as concerned for him as he was Sibelle. Taurig had Majia and his pups while Falk and Sibelle had only had eachother for the longest time. He just wanted her to be happy, but it would make his move to Valhalla easier if she tagged along so he could keep an eye on her.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2014, 01:59 PM

Eyes would close as her brother pressed his nose to her cheek, attempting to comfort her. A small smilee would tug at her lips as he spoke, amusing dancing briefly across her features as her brother threatened to go all protective over her. Her would look at him, shaking her head as she laughed. He would go on suggest some bachelors in Surreals pack and she almost rolled her eyes. Her brother playing match maker. The horror of such a thing.... But of course he would mention that they needed his approval. His jokes lightened the mood, and had her nudging him back. "I think you hit your head pretty hard." She would laugh, nipping at his shoulder before jumping to her feet and bounding away a few feet. Turning to face him, her tail would wag, amusement glittering her face. "I think I need to check out this Surreal girl, make she's good enough for my brother." A giggle rolled off her tongue as she watched her brother, preparing anything he might decide to throw at her.

WORDS HERE