size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-08-2022, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2022, 06:31 PM by Bellamy. Edited 2 times in total.)

Okay, so there was one small problem with looking for Saga. They had lost her trail and Bellamy didn’t have the foggiest idea where the pirates were actually located. Worry churned in her stomach. Every moment that passed she didn’t know where Saga was left her more in danger… and given they had been in the south that was already an alarm for her. By the Rio Grande, there had been water, somewhere for the cub to cool off… but where had Ignis taken her? The why seemed obvious enough to her. It was Ignis… and now doubt her scent had been on the cub’s coat. It was undoubtedly a stab at her. Bellamy wrinkled her nose as a light growl bubbled up from her chest. Dammit, Ignis. He couldn’t leave well enough alone she supposed. The woman had wanted their fighting to be over but it seemed clear there would be a war waged against them for the rest of their lives… possibly even passed down to their children.

Bellamy wouldn’t encourage her little ones to attack them first by any means… but defend themselves? By the Divinities' graces, they would be encouraged to defend themselves from those who wished to harm them. She just wished she had time to warn and train Saga before this had happened.

Bellamy’s search had led her to Auster where, to her surprise, she noticed something different. The fading pack scent of a pack that had been here when she last passed through the area. Tentatively she stepped over what had once been the boundary, deciding to risk exploring the situation further. Sure enough, after some time, it seemed that the dam had been abandoned. It didn’t seem like a bad land to make a home either… what had happened here, she wondered? It was a shame… but in its fall Bellamy saw her opportunity.

Maybe she didn’t need to challenge that dark-furred wolf with the glowing markings after all. She wasn’t sure if he’d forgive her attempts, but she made a mental note to attempt to visit his pack later. For now, Bellamy lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a powerful howl.

She had discovered these fading lands…

…and being free of Avalon, she claimed them as her own.

Her pack would rise.

----

OOC: Permission to leave Avalon here!
Proof of her being removed in maintenance here!

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Dagrún

Polaris
Combatant

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
10-18-2022, 01:46 PM

Dagrún gave up on finding the viking band. They were elusive and seemed to want little to do with her even if they still existed. It was probably for the best anyway. For all she knew they were a rival group of the Finnvi vikings and would want nothing to do with her ilk. She set her sights on finding a pack instead, ideally a young one with no connections to the Armada. Being a former Fireside wolf she knew she'd be treated with suspicion and preferred a fresh start.

She was doing some scouting around Auster when she heard a loud call, a claiming? Curious she followed the call to its source, a large black and white female. Dagrún approached, tail waving lightly. "I heard your call to claim these lands. Don't worry, I won't dispute your claim. I'm actually seeking a pack to join. My name is Dagrún Finnvi."

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-19-2022, 11:56 PM

Bellamy’s call quieted and the woman lowered her head. The call was made and today, Ethne would rise. She could feel her heart hammering away in her chest. This was what she had wanted and this, this would be the start of everything. Her family would be able to be safe, as well as any other wolves they brought into Ethne. They could help each other, and build their beginnings… and once everything was set up and her children were tucked safely away she could look for Saga. Though… there was also the matter of finding members as well. The extra eyes to keep an eye out for Ignis could be a benefit. Now… should she head to the battlefield to look for someone or…?

…or…

Bellamy’s gaze flicked to a stranger approaching her.  At first, she was guarded, and tense, expecting someone to contest her claim over a pack. It was a female, an interesting one at that. The scattered patch of her eye reminded Bells a little of Gavroche’s own eye circles, however. At the femme's word Bellamy relaxed, even getting a name.

"Dagrún." Bellamy tested the name on her tongue. "A pleasure. I am Bellamy of Foi." She tipped her muzzle to the other woman. "I will tell you about the pack that is forming and you are free to make your choice." She lowered her rump to the ground, getting comfortable.

"It will be called Ethne and we will make our claim in Lazuli Falls. Our pack will be a place for those who may not fit elsewhere. Where other packs may shame others for their looks, mutations, personality, or creed we will celebrate them all and favor none over the other. We will be open to the ideas of our fellows and coexist with each other without the need to tell someone they are wrong for what they believe or are. My goal, as Ethne's leader, is to build not a mere pack but a family by bond, stronger than even those of blood.

I, like any alpha, will ask the creatures of my pack to pull their weight and contribute how they can. All skills will have a place to be useful. We will work to get what we need through our own power, through trade, and if we deem it ever necessary through raids if need be. I fully intend to set up pack relations with every pack I can find to know where we stand. I will discourage lasting damage in such raids, however, if your opponent comes aggressively at you I would never expect you to hold back. You are to maim them as they attempt to maim you."
Bellamy took a breath.

"The needs of our family, of Ethne, will be put first. If you are willing to be open-minded, tolerant of the differences around you, and willing to help build the pack up as a whole then I would be honored to accept you into Ethne as a base ranking member for whatever skill set fits you most. Impress me and I'll see what I can do about a promotion. We will need leads for the different ranks after all. What say you, Dagrún Finnvi? Will you join our ranks?"

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Dagrún

Polaris
Combatant

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
10-23-2022, 11:06 AM

The new alphess introduced herself and settled down to divulge her plans and more about her pack. Dagrún moved to sit and listen, hoping this would be the end of her seeking. Bellamy named the pack as Ethne and stated it would be in the Lazuli Falls. That suited her fine. Dagrún wandered about everywhere and had no particular link with any lands. Though she might have a fondness of the Range where she grew up she wasn't the sort to linger over nostalgia.

"I say this sounds good to me. I have been struggling to find a fit since my former pack disbanded. I am glad to know that a variety of beliefs will be accepted. My skills are in fighting. If you have need of warriors I would like to add my skills to your ranks."

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-29-2022, 12:52 AM

The pack sounded like a good idea to Dagrun and Bellamy allowed herself to relax once more. “I sympathize with your loss. For much of my life, I’ve struggled to find where I belong. The creation of Ethne was me taking matters into my own paws." It was funny how fate worked. The woman had gone from a slave to an alpha: A master of her own destiny. The dark-furred woman tilted her head to the side and continued to speak.

“If you feel comfortable sharing at some point I’d be happy to listen to the things you believe in. I want to make sure Ethne’s members are understood and respected, and that will start with me before it ever goes to the members.” It was an open offer if and when Dagrun felt comfortable with the idea.

The other woman told her that her skills lay in fighting and Bells gave a nod. “There will be a need for warriors sooner or later, I’m sure. I will accept you into our ranks as a combatant.” Bellamy grinned. “And if you’re feeling ambitious you are welcome to call for me when we get settled in the Falls. Our higher ranks are going to need to be filled by capable creatures and I’d be willing to test your prowess.” Bells dipped her head.

“For now though I need to fetch my family and make our way to the falls. Feel free to enter the lands and pick a den that suits you. There is a cave behind the falls, or you can set up a den where you like. I will see you at Lazuli Falls. Be safe.” The femme turned on paw, heading off to where Gavroche and her little ones were waiting.

-Exit Bellamy.-

"Speech" 'Thought.'