Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-10-2022, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2022, 04:50 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)
((Set before the challenge))

Her older children needed her attention too… Or well she hoped they did. It was her oldest litter that had held the loss of her daughter, she had so few daughters left. But maybe she was projecting and it was actually Recluse who needed their attention. Some part of Recluse was glad that Misery had returned home before Kali’s passing… Having him close to home was much easier to deal with. She sought him out tonight, she didn’t call for her children, she hardly ever did. Instead she’d do her best to pick up their scents and let that carry her towards where she hoped they’d be, it felt right, the melancholy in her mind driving her body more than intention seemed to anymore.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.