size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-13-2022, 09:40 PM
Asheila had kept her stay in the same wing as her other siblings to keep close though she supposed she didn't necessarily need it. She tried her best to really stay out of the way, make it seem like she was settling in nice and just didn't want to feel like a burden to any of them. She wouldn't be lying to say she was settling in, she was at least the best she could. She did feel surrounded by family again and all that, but it wasn't so easy just falling back into a normal everyday life. There was a long way she had to travel psychologically to really fit in she supposed.

With Bowen's return she had started staying in the wing that Ulric's children had which hadn't given her the chance to meet back up with Bowen since she had come back. She wasn't really trying to avoid her or anything, again just trying to stay out of the way and not make a big deal. She had made her way back to Bowen's room just for a short visit to switch out the pelts she had been using for new ones and then washing the ones she had used. Not that she was dirty or anything, but she just had the gesture on her mind. It was on her way back out of her sister's room that she had actually physically bumped into her, dropping and tripping over the couple furs she was getting ready to go wash. "Sorry," She was quick in a nervous chuckle, a bit of panic washed over her but mostly just came off in some sort of embarrassment. "Bowen." She kept her gaze down at the pelts as she scrambled to gather them back up. She wasn't about to just run off and flee, she did want to see her sister again. She just hadn't wanted to seem so desperate. She still had to play off this completely normal and fine attitude after all. "I was just switching out the pelts for you."

"Asheila Carpathius"

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-21-2022, 07:35 PM

She was back home and this time it was to stay. Her time out in the wilds with Tej had righted something in Bowens mind. She no longer had doubts about her place here. She was no longer plagued by jealousy. Everything was as it should be, as far as she was concerned. Her whole family was together again, though some of them seemed to be good at avoiding her, or at least they were good at missing one another in passing.

Now that she was back, Bowen headed up to her room. She thought it was still her room, anyway. With as long as she'd been gone and with as many wolves as the Hallows held, one could never tell. It wasn't like she had any belongings anyway. Nothing other than the glass sphere that Artorias had found with her when they were pups.

As Bowen pushed open the door to her room, a body collided with her own. An Oof was pulled from the caramel and cream fae, green eyes going wide and fluttering as she looked at the woman who had bumped into her. A smile pulled at Bo's maw instantly. "Ash," The smaller fae pushed the pile of furs aside and pulled her sister into an embrace. Asheila had said that she was swapping out furs and Bo tilted her head slightly. "Why? If you've been staying here, just keep staying here. We can be roommates. It would be nice to catch up." The fae's long, silken tail began to swish over the stones as she surveyed her sister, wondering what Ash might say to such a suggestion.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]

Asheila

Loner

Advanced Hunter (60)

Novice Navigator (17)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

10-21-2022, 07:56 PM
Ash blushed as Bowen had pulled her into that sisterly embrace, not that she didn't want it but she was just feeling a little embarrassed running into her and still felt a little out of place. It was just taking time to get used to being back in the castle with everyone again.

She couldn't help but smile a little though as Bowen pulled back and looked at her, an admirable offer but Ash didn't want her to feel sorry for her or anything. She didn't necessarily want to do everything on her own, but she was stuck in this mindset of not troubling the rest of her family after everything that had happened. "Oh, I wouldn't want to invade your space..." It wasn't a no, in a way she was showing Bowen that she liked the idea of sharing the room with her. Art had his family, Rudy was on his honeymoon, and even Gwyn had someone she cared for. It seemed it was just her and Bowen. "It was your room before it was mine." She wouldn't be quick to leave, not if Bowen wanted her presence. And there was a part of her that wanted Bowen to get her to stay. She was over here to stay close to her siblings, the other wing across from them wasn't necessarily far, but to her it felt like it. "It is nice to see you again though."

"Ashelia Carpathius"

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-21-2022, 08:42 PM

Ash assured Bowen that this was her space and the smaller fae laughed softly. "Did you see this place when you got here? I don't even have anything that makes this my space." One paw reached out and she patted her sister's pale toes. "Please don't feel like you have to leave just because I'm back." The woman's gaze cut to the side, just a little embarrassed. "I don't really like sleeping alone anyway." And she truly didn't. It was difficult for her to sleep when she was alone, which is why she was often out walking at all hours of the night. Hope shone in the fae's eyes as she searched her sister's face.

Ash told her that it was good to see her and Bo smiled again. "And you as well. Off adventuring?" The copper marked fae's head tilted slightly, her gaze becoming a bit more serious. Where had her sister been? Had Ash even known that Bowen had been gone for a long time as well? Perhaps it was a sensitive subject. Rising to her paws, Bowen collected the pelts and took them into the room. She then pushed the door shut so that they could have their privacy.

"Bowen"

Asheila

Loner

Advanced Hunter (60)

Novice Navigator (17)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

10-21-2022, 09:00 PM
There was a large part of her that was relieved as Bowen insisted, and she was just as welcoming as the rest of their family had been to her. It was making her realize just how much she didn't need to be afraid, to be around them, to be herself. She guessed just finding herself was the hard part but she wouldn't be alone here. It was reassuring.

"Me too." She responded to Bowen saying she didn't like to sleep alone. Though Asheila had this fear of being taken again, and it was hard for her to get through the night without nightmares or thinking she was someplace else. So it wasn't necessarily that she didn't want to be alone, the idea did just strike her as something that could help.

She held her breath a little as Bowen had asked if she had been adventuring, but it was easier to divert the immediate emotions as they moved into the room. "No, I haven't left the castle since I've returned." She was quick to move on, that indication that something wasn't quite right. Bowen wasn't here when Tamsyn and Kane had brought her in, so she wouldn't have had a clue. "I've already brought new pelts for you, I'll use these until they need cleaning. I don't mind doing yours too." A friendly gesture for letting her stay she supposed, but she really didn't mind. "Mom said you went to the Armada?"

"Ashelia Carpathius"

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-22-2022, 02:15 PM

Ash admitted that she hadn't left the castle since her return and a surge of worry flared through Bowen. Was Ash going to be like Gwyn? Their dark sister had been ever reclusive since her run in with Oxx out in the wilds. None of them had to worry about that again since his pelt was hanging in the great hall. Bo didn't want that for either of her sisters. She wanted them to be comfortable and free like she now was.

As they figured out the pelt situation, Ash said she'd clean Bowen's as well. The smaller woman laughed. "You're my sister, not my servant. We'll clean them together." The large mattress was more than big enough for the pair of them and a few other wolves if they really wanted. If either of them wished for privacy, she imagined they could just tell one another. There were many other places to sleep in the castle and Bowen wouldn't mind sharing the space.

Once the pelts were laid out again, the copper and snow lady curled up on them, wrapping her long tail around her. Bright green eyes rested on the face of her long lost sister. To Bowen, it felt like very little time had passed. Being here with Ash was comfortable for her. But was it comfortable for her sister? "Tell me what happened, Ash." It was an invitation, but the other woman didn't need to accept it if she wasn't ready.

"Bowen"

Asheila

Loner

Advanced Hunter (60)

Novice Navigator (17)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

10-22-2022, 06:56 PM
It wasn't really old habits, she wasn't really a servant where she came from but she had done some of the every day duties when asked. It seemed Bowen would be cutting her out of those ways she felt she owed them. That wasn't a bad thing at all. Bowen was doing it the right way with her. She was easy to agree right after her and it made her feel a little more at home as it should.

She was able to get comfortable as her sister laid out on the pelts, joining along beside her with a quiet hesitation. She didn't really know what to talk about, but before she could really settle in Bowen was already asking her. "I don't... really want to talk about it. Her eyes dropped quickly to the pelts between them and her paws, her jaw was tense. Half of her just really didn't want to relive what had happened if only from her mind, and the other half of her just didn't want to put it on the rest of her family. She did just need to open up to them and they would be there for her. They would be there for her either way. She did really love them and she was comfortable around them but she was finding it hard to find the footing underneath of her. She knew they were there for her when she was ready and she just didn't want to let go. She was trying her best to start fresh but she would eventually need to get it out because otherwise she wouldn't be able to move on.

"Ashelia Carpathius"

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-22-2022, 07:09 PM

Once they were situated on the furs, Bowen looked expectantly towards her sister. The instant her eyes met Ash's face, Bowen felt guilty. Her sister's words were whispered a moment later and Bo's paw moved out to rest over Ash's. "No, no, I'm sorry." She was insistent. "There are things that I don't like talking about either." She gave the larger fae's paw a comforting pat. "Go at your own pace. When you're ready to talk, I'm ready to listen." A sigh pulled from Bowen. She'd relived the full details of her capture only to Artorias. Her other siblings had just heard from him. "Maybe, when you're ready... I'll tell you about where I've been too." A sad little smile tugged at the woman's lips. "Either way, I'm glad that you're home, Ash." And she truly meant it.

"Bowen"

Asheila

Loner

Advanced Hunter (60)

Novice Navigator (17)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

10-22-2022, 07:56 PM
A deep breath through her nose, she was relieved. She would expect nothing less from Bowen or any of her siblings, but she couldn't shake the thought out of her head. Of seeming weak, unstable, and overall just worrying them. She knew they were here, but hearing it made her feel accepted and home even without spilling all the baggage. "I'm sorry too." Sorry for not telling her, sorry for what she had behind her as well. Tamsyn had told Ash that Bowen was taken just like she was, though she couldn't imagine the circumstances. Maybe she thought they were the same, and maybe they were in some ways. The only thing in her experience that she knew was that it wasn't right. She knew her life in The Hallows before she had been kidnapped and that's how she had planned to land back here after she was home. She was a child then though, and now she was a woman. The transition was harsh on her. She did her best to hold it back. "I'm glad to be back here with all of you too.

"Ashelia Carpathius"