size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-18-2022, 09:25 PM
Asheila hadn't left the castle since the day she arrived, not just the pack lands but the castle itself. She was in a bit of denial over it, at least in a way where she wanted to avoid bringing it up to her family or talking about it. Maybe it was noticed or acceptable to them, but it wasn't how she wanted to be. Everything was still too fresh and new for her, and she just kept telling herself in due time she would come back around to a normal lifestyle.

She was excited to see her new nieces and nephews but also didn't want to encroach too soon. Typical way of thinking for her. It had taken a lot of her mental energy to take that step forward. She went to Briar and Artorias' room expecting to be with the both of them but after announcing her presence at the door and making her way in she was met with just Briar and the pups. And she was fine with that, she was just a little more nervous around Artorias' wife. No real reason, just trying to make her way back into society.

"I hope I'm not bothering you." She spoke in a small grin, a little bit of a friendly joke in her tone, "I just wanted to come meet them while they are this small." She was kind enough not to just run in there like some others may have, and maybe her tentativeness was more prominent than anything. She was soft in all the ways she was in Briar's presence.

"Ashelia Carpathius"

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
10-29-2022, 09:27 PM
Briar smiled while she watched their pups while slept soundly against her side. She still couldn't get over just how small and precious they were. It was one of those things that she just had to experience to really understand. Of course she had expected them to be adorable and to love them, but the extent of just how much she adored them and how perfect they were hadn't really hit her until after they came into the world. Already they were growing so incredibly fast and she wished she could make time slow down. She wanted to keep them like this, sweet, innocent, content with snuggling, sleeping, and eating forever. Lifting a paw, she gently cradled Dusk and pulled her closer, nestling her little black storm cloud between her front legs as the little pup started to get a bit fussy, nuzzling her tenderly until she settled down again with gentle little snores like the rest of her siblings.

Right about then a sound at the door pulled her attention up with her ears perking with surprise. There of course had been several visitors already with Zephyrus leading the charge to meet his new siblings, but usually Artorias was here with her when others came to call. This time her visitor just so happened to come in while Artorias was out handling a few pack matters. Briar was fairly familiar with all of Artorias' siblings, some more than others, but Asheila was still fairly new to her. Other than meeting her once or twice when they were very, very young, Briar knew very little of the monochromatic woman. It was just a side effect of Asheila's circumstances and the fact that Briar hadn't really been able to get to know her yet with how heavily pregnant she had been when she returned.

Still, Briar gave her sister-in-law a welcoming smile as she entered, giving her a little shake of her head when she mentioned hoping that she wasn't bothering her. "Not at all. They just finished eating so they're just sleeping right now," she told her in soft tones, doubtful that anything could wake these pups up right now, but not wanting to risk it just in case. She motioned for Asheila to come closer, inviting her over to come join them on the flush furs they had laid out in front of the fireplace. "This is Dusk," she said as she dipped her head to nod to the sleeping, solid black ball of fuzzy fluff between her forelegs. "And this is Thorn, Bramble, Talyssa, and Ciaran." As she introduced each of the pups she leaned her head to point them out with her nose. Smiling, she brought her turquoise gaze back up to Asheila again. "I'm sorry we haven't gotten to speak much yet, but I'm glad you finally made it home. I know Artorias has been so relieved."

"Briar Carpathius"