gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-23-2022, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2022, 07:12 PM by Widow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Stiff limbs carried the young, pregnant girl away of her hidden temporary den and through the mucky swamplands. With a feast approaching, the young girl wanted to make skull centerpieces in offering. Food or drink were probably preferred, but the mere thought caused her already twisted stomach to turn even more.

With the skulls of small animals nestled in her satchel and the vines from different plants collected to act as the binding as well as various sticks, pieces of antler, other bones, jars, and flowers, she would begin to braid the vines together to create a stronger cord with her dexterous, but fumbling, toes. With braided cording neatly laid out as well as other piles of other baubles, widow would begin to build and construct various center pieces to adorn the meal.

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
10-23-2022, 07:30 PM

The demon slithered through the mucky terrain with ease. Pink and blue eyes scanned the region as he made his way through. It wasn’t long before that curious gaze fell upon another. The male slowed as he took in the sight of the yearling. The seemingly pregnant yearling. Incubus parted his jaws, allowing her scent to land on his tongue, tasting her. The scent was one that had a small twinge of familiarity but nothing that he could pin point and she definitely didn’t look like anyone he knew either.

After a few moments of silent stalking he decided he was too interested to turn away. Incubus was always known to let his curiosity get the better of him. With a small trot he aimed to catch up before she got in what seemed to be a den, “You look as though you are hatching up a scheme.” A slimy grin slipped across two toned lips as he let forth a tiny chuckle. “Would you happen to desire a partner in crime?” The male wasn’t so bold as to enter her den without permission but as he peaked inside he saw she was already diligently at work. Skulls and the braiding of vines. Incubus was thoroughly intrigued, perhaps this was for the devilish familiars?

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-23-2022, 07:47 PM
widow was keen on making her offering alone but with the looming piles of baubles, she would be here a long while. When the strange male poked his head inside, she jumped. Abnormal for the young princess, but since her condition she hadn't been much like herself. At least the man was anything but familiar, though that didn't usually mean good things.

He spoke like a snake but Widow hardly cared. Snakes and spiders were both venomous, after all. Argent gaze lifted from her craft to the man's mismatched, pale hued gaze.

"Nothing more than center pieces in offering for the feast," she started, motioning towards the half built one at her paws. She continued working on it, a skull settled at the bottom with various things nestled around it and sticking out of the jars. "you're welcome to give it a try, there's certainly plenty to make."

"Speech!"

Art © Ulfeid3 & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
10-23-2022, 08:06 PM

Incubus lowered his head slightly when he noticed the flinch. He hadn’t intended on startling the babe as he didn’t make it a habit to terrorize pregnant woman. But he didn’t bother apologizing seeing as she had invited him to help. Inc wasn’t the sort to titter tatter about with some lady making bits and bobs but there was motivation behind this. He wasn’t a religious man at all but there was a smidge of superstition lingering behind those mismatch eyes. What if those familiars decided to do something to those that didn’t offer something for their feast? Incubus surely wasn’t keen to be on the bad side of the tiny devils. Especially if they were capable of altering the climate of entire territories.

As the fae invited him in the Klein made himself comfortable. There was a certain shamelessness to him. The male sat a polite distance away, well as polite as one could get in a small den, and began sorting through the various baubles. Skulls, bones, and flora. A tiny grin stained his lips as he selected some of macabre trinkets to adorn whatever it was she was making. Whatever that was, he liked it. The male then turned his attention to her braided vines and lifted a brow, “Could you lend your talents? I can do the rest but I am not so agile with my paws to braid.” The male began to put various skulls and dried flowers in mock positioning. Changing things here and there until it was just right and ready to put together once he had some help. “My name is Incubus Klein, by the way. It seems the excitement of a potential of a crafting party swept my manners away.”

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]