Ghostintheshel92

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-24-2022, 10:58 AM
Just wondered on how long it will be to I get accepted.
Also managed to sign up and get Ghostintheshel92 stuck as my name instead of Ghost.
I'm sure admin will be able sort that situation.

I have spent a long time reading over everything. Been a few years. But I am glad their are still these foums going on. I remember Souls back in the day it has changed so much.

I have also updated my profile with character's information.
Is there anything I have forgotten?

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
10-24-2022, 03:29 PM
Hello! Welcome to Ardent!

I just checked the member list and someone has already claimed the name Ghost. If you go here, you can check what names have been taken. Once you decide on a name, post in maintenance asking staff to change the account name to the new chosen name.

It is great to see you and hope to RP with you soon! You can join the site's discord sever and chat with other members and staff more quickly. Have a great day!

Ghostintheshel92

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-24-2022, 05:45 PM
(10-24-2022, 03:29 PM)Hermes Wrote: Hello! Welcome to Ardent!

I just checked the member list and someone has already claimed the name Ghost. If you go here, you can check what names have been taken. Once you decide on a name, post in maintenance asking staff to change the account name to the new chosen name.

It is great to see you and hope to RP with you soon! You can join the site's discord sever and chat with other members and staff more quickly. Have a great day!

I have already joined the Discord and have been in the general chat.

I have noticed yes this also another named Ghost.
Also noticed the other user has not be active for over a year also. Maybe that's why I thought it was available.

Would there be a chance you could change it to either Ghøst or Gh0st?