Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
10-25-2022, 09:23 AM
Life was very busy for the pup and her family! While there were extra precautions put into place once the magical fall had washed over their lands, Bramble was more excited than ever. Meeting her other side of the family had been fun, but trekking all the way north to attend a feast had been even more fun! Tiring too, she wouldn't deny that, but they were finally here and it was time to partake in the festivities!

Approaching the laid-out supplies that others were already taking part in, she eyed which ones would be best for her straw wolf. Looking around at the examples already posted into the ground at the outer edges of the crafts area, the pup had somewhat of an idea of where to start. Grabbing a rather thick tree branch that was roughly eight feet in length, she dragged it over to her section before going back to get the rest.

Gathering plenty of straw, cloth, buttons, and other nice-smelling things to stuff inside her straw wolf, Bramble started putting her masterpiece together.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Andromeda

"Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams"

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

Master Intellectual (300)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
10-25-2022, 11:36 PM

The newest Fatalis litter had traveled down to Auster to meet their nieces and nephews that live in the big castle by the ocean. While there, the pups all got to enjoy a magical autumn that settled over most of the Hallows lands as talks of statues buzzed through the air in excited and nervous tempos. Andromeda had no idea what to think about these since she has nothing to compare them against but, judging by the apprehension some of the adults voiced, she caught on that she should be cautious.

Still, when word of a great big feast had reached the families down in Auster the pups, both Fatalis and Carpathius, had were all been herded up North to partake in the revelries. It was like nothing the purple girl has ever seen and, while she is still pretty new to this world, Andy thinks that there is something special… almost magical, about everything that happened. Food was eaten, naps were had and, when the girl cracked up her heavy eyelids, there was a new activity set up!

Shaking off sleep, she moves to the station, catching sight of one of the kids she had gone to visit but never had the chance to formally meet. Gathering several odds and ends, Andy carefully makes her way over to where the brown and color streaked pup works, hesitantly stopping near her station and shuffling her paws. Once she has the girl’s attention, Andy offers a warm smile and says, “’Ello! I’m Andy. Is it okay if I join you?”

Once she is given the go ahead, the girl dumps her objects she had been carrying and sets about pulling a burlap bag toward her to stuff with straw. Pale blue-purple eyes glance over to the other girl, as she asks, “Whatca plannin’?” Curiosity paints her tones as she leans slightly toward the other girl’s work, trying to make sure she is doing this right.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (315)

Master Intellectual (350)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
10-26-2022, 09:07 AM

With her tongue slightly sticking out the side of her mouth, Bramble starts by attaching her own burlap sack to the tree branch she had found. Tying it neatly with twine so that the straw stuffing wouldn't pop out from the ends, she is pleased with her handiwork. Grabbing some straw to start stuffing the burlap, she is distracted by the shuffle of paws beside her. Looking up with her big teal eyes, the pup smiles brightly. She recognizes the girl as one of her cousins, but not one who she had met directly. To her, family was family and she would never turn them away.

"Hi, Andy! I'm Bramble Carpathius, and of course, you can join me!" She squeaks in her puppy-esque voice as her tail thumps against the dirt ground beneath her. Her eyes widen again for a moment as the purple pup plops her stuff down near her. All the cool things that would make both of their straw-wolves unique! Feeling more excited to continue her project now that she had company, Bramble looks over the things she had gathered. Contemplating Andy's question, she hums loudly before picking up a few buttons.

"See these? I got one for each of my siblings and my parents!" Bramble smiles as she holds up a teal button and an orange button that represented Briar's and Artorias' eye colors. "These two are for the eyes," she sets them aside and then holds up four other buttons, all a mix of blue, black, and tan that represented each of her siblings. "And these four go on the shirt!" Her body is a shifting wiggle of puppy excitement as she sets them down and begins to stuff more straw into the burlap. "What about you? Do you have a plan?!" She asks happily as she looks over Andy's gathered supplies.

Bramble Carpathius

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

10-27-2022, 04:33 AM

Bramble greets her and invites her in and Andy moves to dump the items she had gathered. Beginning to stuff her own wolf with straw, the purple pup cranes her neck over to see what the other girl is making. Pale blue eyes roam over the buttons as she holds them up and points to others, head tilting in curiosity as she sees the patterns for certain eye colors. Once she finishes explaining about the buttons, Andy coos out, “That is cool!” before grinning wide.

Once her burlap sack is bulging with straw, Andromeda carefully ties off the body area with twine before shoving more straw into the new space that she will use for the head. Bramble’s question pulls her focus off her project for a moment and the purple girl’s ears slick back a little in embarrassment as she says, “Oh uh, mine’s not as good as yours. I found these pretty feathers and I was thinking of making it a little cape and give it saber teeth like my dad and horns like my mom.”

Her paw waves over an array of colorful songbird feathers as she speaks before pointing out 4 long twigs for the saber teeth and horns. Pale blue gaze looks to Bramble as Andy asks, “Do you like living in that castle? I think it is cool. And big! See, I live up North where it is cold. But our caves there are always warm! I bet you’d like it.” A grin splits her maw as she returns to her straw wolf, tying off her head before sticking a pinecone onto the face for its nose.

Eyeing her work, Andy nods to herself before getting ready to move on.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (315)

Master Intellectual (350)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
10-28-2022, 03:40 PM

Bramble beams with pride as her body does a little wiggle when Andy coos that her buttons were cool. Pleased that she had chosen something someone else liked, she continued to build her straw-wolf. Finishing up the body area with twine and attaching four of the six buttons, she leans back a moment to assess her work. Nodding to herself to confirm it was going well, she steered her gaze toward Andy when the other girl mentioned a feather cape, saber teeth, and horns. Her eyes go wide as she lets out a quiet "whoooaaa," before leaning closer to get a better look.

"No, that's so cool Andy! The feathers are pretty and those sticks are perfect!" Bramble chirped as she nods with another large smile to her aunt. Wait, Andy was her aunt, right? She'd have to remember to ask her mom about that later. She moves back to also start on the head and stuffing it just right when Andy asks about the castle. Still stuffing the burlap with more straw, she answers. "Oh, the castle is awesome! I couldn't imagine living anywhere else! But I bet your caves are super cool too! Maybe my mom and dad will take me and my siblings up to visit soon!" There is puppy-like excitement in her tone as she looks at Andy for a second, her tail still thumping against the ground before she continues finishing up her scare-wolf.

Bramble Carpathius

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

10-29-2022, 12:20 AM

The girls work on their straw wolves and talk. Andy really enjoys Bramble and her companionship, and the purple pup dips her head in embarrassment at the compliment. She giggles softly, before returning to work, only to turn wide, pale blue eyes to look at Bramble. Cheerful, the girl says, “Yeah, yeah! If you come visit, I can show you all the cool things! We have hot baths and a beach that has super cold water. And lots of caves to play hide and seek in!” Another grin appears as she turns to stick her pinecone nose on her wolf.

A familiar comes around to check on them, offering some sort of gooey stuff that he says will harden and keep things in place. Nodding her understanding, Andromeda places the stuff between her and Bramble so that they both can use it. Carefully, she dips the twigs in the stuff before attaching them to the straw wolf. Soon, the pinecone has two twig saber teeth and a set of horns stick up from the forehead. Next, she adds two small pebbles for its ears before taking a couple black buttons to glue on for the eyes.

Sitting back, Andy observes her work before nodding approvingly to herself and moving on. She grabs a piece of cloth and ties it around her wolf’s neck before meticulously gluing the songbird feathers on one at a time. Starting from the bottom, the girl carefully overlaps them until her wolf has a bright, colorful cape of varying feathers. Grinning, she shows it off to Bramble before gluing on four sticks for legs and a bulrush for a tail. Once done the familiar reappears to help her stick it on a short pole before scampering off.

Looking to Bramble, Andromeda says, “Nice to meet you officially Bramble! I’m going to go show mom and dad my wolf! I’ll see you soon and maybe we can play!” A happy, puppy smile appears as she grabs her straw wolf and trots off in search of her family.

-exit Andromeda-

"Andromeda Fatalis"