size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
10-26-2022, 08:16 PM

There seemed to be some kind of event happening just by her pack and she wasn't quite old enough to travel all the way to one of those statues all by herself so she supposed it wouldn't be a bad idea to check it out. Some of the family companions were here to make sure everything bode well but it seemed like the odd familiar creatures were keeping the peace here or making sure of it. Though this event... game... craft looked like it was more for pups. And she didn't think herself much of a pup anymore even if she hadn't hit her first birthday yet. Oh well. She was already here with a little bag of her own crafting things. Her sister was quite the crafter so she wasn't far behind her.

She looked around at what some of the others were doing, the familiar creatures at different stations helping them with the task at hand. Weird. She was joined by a couple herself but didn't really engage with them. She supposed if she had a question she could ask. She could see what the others were making so it was easy to follow suit.

There was a fair pile of straw, actually quite a few piles by each of the stations and some different fabrics new and old it seemed. Fia shrugged her shoulders and grabbed some of the coarse burlap that was provided before moving over to the pile of straw to stuff it. She wanted a little idea before cutting pieces into the fabrics, so stuffing it a little first would work she supposed. Her raven would help her with the harder parts, cutting and soon enough sewing it together.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-27-2022, 04:52 AM

Haydée had traveled with her family to the feast and now there are stations to make scarewolfs! The small pup finds some really pretty rocks and buttons and several feathers that she gathers together before moving to a station. A really pretty, red wolf catches her eye and the small pup walks up to her station. Bright emerald eyes sparkle as she chirps out, “Hi! I’m Haydée! My mommy and daddy say I can build one of these! Can I sit with you?”

Blinking at the really tall girl, Haydée grins happily up at them until she allows the pup to join. With a squeak of joy, she toddles forward and spills her treasures all over the crafting area. Mumbling her apologies, she uses her short legs to sweep them back toward while saying, “If you want to use any of these, you can. I don’t mind sharing!”

Another grin is given before Haydée reaches for a burlap sack. Glancing to the older girl and watching what she is doing before beginning to stuff the sack with straw. Biting her lip in concentration, the small pup works along the red girl, casting glances at her work every now and then.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

10-27-2022, 11:29 AM

Fia kept working on stuffing the fabrics when a much younger pup came and joined her. She was skeptical, a little bit of squint in her eye as the pup asked. "Yeaaah, I guess." She wasn't so dismissive for how she was feeling. Fia had very little experience with pups. In fact, no experience at all. It was a bit of a learning moment for her so she wouldn't just tell the girl to get lost. "I'm Fiametta."

Her raven helped with clipping the pieces of the fabrics away and then they would sew them up together. It took a moment because she wasn't quite familiar with using her paws like this but she had learned ways from Avacyn. She returns back to the table station where the pup had thrown all of her supplies down in front of them. Fia's emotions were very unreactive to her, which was normal for her but maybe not so normal for the pup to witness. She didn't know, she didn't really care. Haydee offered from the different items she brought along and Fia shrugged her shoulders without looking up from her crafting. Her paw pushed her little bag forward a smidge, "You can use some of mine too I guess." Her bag was full of everything red, more than fitting for herself. Red buttons, red plastic, what looked like red stones. There were many differently assorted items that she had found washed up on the shores of her island.

She grabbed a large handful of red painted feathers but she figured that would be her last step. For now she focused on sewing in eyes and a mouth and some teeth. Not made out of anything, only the twine she sewed in. The eyes were very simply made into X's, and for the teeth she only made a couple saber teeth. And she thought maybe she could add some little claws into the paws too. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary. At least her line work was pretty on point. She was a bit of a perfectionist.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

10-27-2022, 09:14 PM

The small pup grins up at the tall girl as she relents, allowing Haydée to use the same space.  Squeaking in joy, the small pup joins Fiametta at the station while saying, “Oh! I like your name! Nice to meet you Fiamet… uh, Fiamatt… er…” A perplexed look crosses the pup’s features as she tries to pronounce the pretty girl’s name and fails. Looking up to her, Haydée bashfully says, “Well, it is nice to meet you. Even if your name is hard to say!” Giggling, the pup spills her items across the work space before moving to clean it up.

Watching what the older pup does, Haydée stuffs the body of her straw wolf before getting some help from the familiars that wander between groups to tie off the body. Moving on to the head, see cranes her neck to look in the bag that Fiametta has, cooing softly at all the pretty red items she has. While they work, the small pup says, “I’m going to make mine all sparkly! See those pretty stones? They are going to cover the body!”

Pointing out various quartz that she had brought over, the girl adds, “Oh, maybe I’ll use two of your red stone for the eyes! If that is okay?” Her straw wolf is coming together and the strange animal reappears to help her sew the head of her stuffed wolf closed. The creature then offers them some strange gloopy fluid that it says will allow them to stick on various objects to their wolves.

Thanking the creature, Haydée uses the new, strange adhesive stuff to glue to short twigs to the top of the head to make some ears and four long sticks tp underside of her wolf. Glancing up to Fiametta, paws covered in the sticky stuff, she holds her straw wolf aloft and says, “Is it starting to look like a wolf?” A huge grin is on her lips as her eyes sparkle with joy.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

10-27-2022, 09:51 PM

Maybe it was shown a little bit though not as much as she felt, but she was not having a great time with the more bouncy personality of Haydee. It was pretty normal for a pup, not that she'd know. But it was not meshing with her own personality very well. Luckily it was easy for her to hold those feelings in. It wasn't like she had to live with this girl.

As she worked on her stuffed wolf and after she had offered her own bit of crafty items, the girl had asked if it was alright to use a couple of her red stones for the eyes. Didn't she just tell her it was fine? "Yeah, I find a bunch of stuff on the beaches. And I have a lot of paint and stuff back home so..." So yeah, go for it. In her kindest way possible.

She took the red feathers she had pulled from her own supplies and started threading them into the burlap mesh down along the neck of her stuffed wolf. She moved down towards the shoulder and then shrugged. She supposed she could keep it going along the invisible bone line. Make it look like a bone line. It wasn't much a life sized wolf or maybe it was more of a life sized her a couple months ago. That was fine. She started threading the feathers into the front of the back legs too, and that's when the girl popped in again. Oh right, she was still here. Fia looked up with still that flat expression, only a second at the girl and then a little longer at the craft she had nearly presented. "Uh, yeah I guess." She didn't seem very interested. Honestly she wasn't. Wouldn't pay mind to such a sweet little girl. They could have been friends maybe but Fia was Fia. And in this moment in time nothing mattered more than her parents and her siblings.

"Fiametta"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

10-27-2022, 10:50 PM

The small pup is so new to the world that everything seems so strange and exciting. Haydée builds her straw wolf while peppering Fia with questions as they work. The fact that Fia isn’t as talkative is completely lost on the happy pup. Once she has glued on the ears and legs, the girl shows off her wolf and nods to Fia’s words as she places it back down to continue.

Now comes the difficult part. Plopping the quartz in the sticky stuff, Haydée then fishes them out one by one and begins placing the stones all over the straw wolf. Long strings of the ‘glue’ are everywhere and some are even connecting the pup’s face to the straw wolf. Once she has enough of them stuck on, the pup retrieves two of the bright red stones and adds them to her wolf’s face.

The effect is kind of scary, with blood red eyes on the front of its head make it look mad. Oh wait! It needs a muzzle! Looking around their station, Haydée retrieves a pinecone and gets even more sticky, gluey stuff on it and places it in the middle of the wolf’s face. The pup giggles before realizing she needs a tail. Spying a bulrush, she sticks it on the butt of her wolf and sits back to appreciate it.

Strings hang in the air between her and the straw wolf and she begins to knock off as many as she can. A familiar comes around and helps her stick it on a thick pole to be planted in the ground later. With a triumphant grin, she looks to Fia and says, “That was a lot of fun! Thanks for letting me join you! Be seeing ya!” And, with that, Haydée gathers up her straw wolf and trots off to find her mom and show her what she made.

"Haydée Kedieo"