Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
10-27-2022, 09:47 PM

Since the statues have appeared throughout the lands or Boreas and Auster, bringing with them strange, magical powers that seem to be affecting the lands, Seere has been vigilant to keep Ashen’s herbal supply stocked. After weighing some options for offering, the small girl had decided to give the statue closest to her home some herbs in a gesture of peace. Not wanting to take all of Ashen herbs, the girl had set off to the east to search high and low for any and all medicinal plants she could find.

Who knows what these strange, carved Gods liked in the ways of plants and it definitely will not to help fill Ashen’s with a wider variety of plants. A smile is on her lips she walks into a sea of wildflowers, their bright, smiling faces, swaying gently with the breeze. The magical autumn that has hung around close to home, has not touched this land and Seere is grateful for that. It will be soon enough that the plants will wither away, going dormant for another year and she does not wish to rush things along.

Stopping, the girl tilts her head back and drags in a deep lungful of air, relishing the different scents that waft up from the various plants. Eyes drift shut as she enjoys the moment, the warmth of the sun on her pelt, and the gentle breeze that kisses her face and wraps around her small frame. A content shy rolls past her lips as she lowers her head, eyes once again opening to roam over the vast area with her mismatched gaze.

As they sweep over the varied colors of the flower ocean, the telltale signs of lavender poke out from amongst the bright wildflowers. The tubular, stalked plant stands head and shoulders above its friends, sticking out like a sore thumb. With a soft chuckle, Seere trots over it, leaning in to inhale the deep, calming scent of the herb.

Once done, she takes a seat and shrugs off the bag she has brought along for herbs, reaching in to pull out a square of cloth. Unfolding it, she lays it on the ground in preparation for collecting some of the plant.

WC: 370
Total WC: 370/1500

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Ikigai

Elysium
Queen

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-31-2022, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 07:30 PM by Ikigai. Edited 1 time in total.)

Living alongside Deimos had become overwhelming and so Ikigai decided that she needed a break. After notifying Manea and Alastor that she would be taking a little trip, the black marked fae collected her pack and her companions and made her way out into the world. With Tanuki and Willa at her side, Iki knew she would be safe. The big, albino akita wouldn't let anything happen to her and she was pretty sure Willa would gouge something's eyes out if it came at her.

The trio moved along the cliffs, a gentle breeze ruffling Iki's long coat. Here and there she stopped to inspect various plants, cutting a few and simply smelling others. Into her little satchel they went. Elysium didn't really need more herbs since she'd brought so many with her. Irilyth had plenty in her stores as well. All of this was a reason to get Iki out of the house for a bit. Some time to breathe and think.

The woman's mercuric gaze landed on the form of another wolf. This wolf also seemed to be collecting herbs. As she came closer, she realized that it was none other than Seere. "Hello, Seere," the leggy woman spoke in her soft tones. "Collecting plants?" She pointed out the obvious, but was simply trying to be friendly. "Let's see what you have so far." Ikigai inspected the plants that the younger wolf had collected and nodded her approval. She then opened up her own pack and began sorting through, adding various things to Seere's stash. "Take these as well. I don't really need them, I just wanted to take a walk for a bit." She was glad that the wound on her lip had healed and there wouldn't be any questions about that. Everything appeared fine and she would keep it that way.

"Everyone is fine, I trust?" As the pair spoke a bit, Iki moved around the space, using her dexterous paws to gently remove the root ball on some useful flowers. "Plant these when you get back. They'll spread quickly and you'll have a good bit to harvest and turn into sweet smelling ointments." She hoped that the plant would thrive. If only she could return with the girl to show her the proper way. Alas, there was nothing that Iki could do about that. Elysium was her home now, whether she liked it or not.

"Ikigai"

WC-400
Total-770/1500
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
10-31-2022, 09:42 PM

Seere carefully picks off some the lavender, making sure to gather petals, stalks and roots as she goes. A joyfully hum fills the air as she works, the wonderful day only enhancing her enjoyment of everything. Movement pulls her attention up and away from the plant that she at and a smile breaks across her lips as she finds the black and white form of her cousin, Ikigai, approaching with her companions.  The small girl’s tail wags happily as she finishes up, placing the items in her leather satchel before lopes over to her beautiful cousin Iki greets her and Seere says, “Hey Ikigai! I haven’t seen you forever! How are you doing?” Looking up at the taller woman the smile turns into a bright, warm grin and the girl moves forward to offer the pretty woman a hug.

Part of her is sad that she didn’t get the chance to get to know Ikigai better before she had to leave but she is grateful for this chance run in. Once she is done with the embrace, the girl steps back, nodding Iki’s observation about her collecting plants and Seere happily says, “Yeah! I need to keep the stores full at home. You know, since I am Ashen’s new Apothaker!” Small chest puffs out slightly as she shares her title but quickly deflates as she moves to open her bag and show off what she has. Paw carefully shifts through the bundles, naming off the plants that she has, “So far I have some valerian root, marshmallow, horsetail…” The list goes on and on and her voice fills the space between them. Iki offers her more herbs to add to the collection and the girl gratefully takes them.

With great care, the monochrome girl adds them to her pack, before moving to walk with Iki. Following alongside the black and white wolf, the girl’s legs kick up high as she prances, happy to be sharing her time with someone.The beautiful Iki’s question has Seere happily chirping, “Yep! Auntie Venom has a boyfriend now and mom is training in healing along with my sister, Saia! Stolas still likes his books and Sitri likes to keep to himself. But everyone is happy and healthy! Can you come back and visit us soon?” The girl’s mismatched gaze looks to the pretty wolf, curious if she will be able to come back to see Ashen sometime soon. A thought occurs to her and she adds, “Oh, we’re adding a new land to the Ashen Empire too!”

Mismatched gaze falls to the plant that Iki stops up, watching with wide eyes, as the fae carefully digs up with her dexterous paws before passing it off to her. With as much care as possible, Seere gently takes the plant that her cousin offers. For a moment, uncertainty flickers in her eyes as she catches Ikigai’s gaze, questioning, “Can you come back and show me how to do it right? I… I don’t want to hurt it.” The girl pulls a loose piece of cloth from her bag and carefully wraps the root ball before placing it inside her satchel. Moving to a large cluster of wildflowers, Seere quietly watches the way the wind makes them wave as it moves through them. With everything happening in the lands, it is nice to be able to stop and enjoy the small joys of life.

With a small, content sigh, Seere says, “Life sure has gotten busy lately. It seems that I have less and less time to go outside the borders. I have wanted to go and try to track down a really sweet boy I met in fern gulley but I just… haven’t found time.” Shoulders shrug as she gently caresses the petals of a blue flower before shifting her attention to a cluster of nearby juniper bushes. Moving to them, she pulls out a small pouch made of cloth and the monochrome girl carefully plucks berries while continuing to talk, “He is cute too. I… hope he hasn’t forgotten about me. He is training to be a healer too!”

Flashing a grin to Ikigai, Seere cinches the small pouch and tosses it to monochrome lady, adding a wink for good measure before pulling out an identical one to pluck some more berries. While she works, the girl asks, “How have you been cousin Ikigai? I heard you are living in Elysium now. Is it nice? Can I come and visit you?” Truthfully, the girl doesn’t mean to be so full of questions but she wants to know what other packs are like. Are they nice? Scary? Is it like Ashen or different? Since Iki gets to go explore the world, the girl figures that she can learn a lot from her. Plus, Ikigai is a smart wolf and wise of the ways of the world.

WC: 809
Total WC: 1579/1500

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.