size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-29-2022, 05:17 PM
Crux was doing pretty okay here, for one he didn't need to keep an eye out for his older brother, also his nieces and nephews seemed nice, they were nice about his leg at least and that made it easy for him to get along with them. It reminded him of his firey friend... He was happily poking around at some of the flowers growing in the courtyard garden, he wanted to pick some but wasn't sure he could. It wasn't his garden, after all, he was a guest and had been warned about behaving themselves so he wasn't sure he could take them, but he wanted to give his parents some of the big red and yellow flowers that were everywhere here. He cocked his head to the side as he considered one, they were everywhere, and they wouldn't miss one.. Right?

Speech

Art by Twonahalfer
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-29-2022, 06:20 PM

While most passing hours were spent back and forth between the infirmary and her bed, Zee relented to the idea that some fresh air would be beneficial. Her cheetah coat was pulled tight around her as she slipped from the castle's wide doorway and into the courtyard gardens, her teeth gritting as the chill still seemed to find it's way into her bones. It seemed she would not be alone out here, and given the opportunity, Zee would never deny more moments with her tiny children.

"Good morning." She greeted him with a cheerful smile, her breath catching slightly as she moved to take a seat beside him and the flowers. Leaning to his level was more painful still, but Zee could push through it to give some normalcy to her young ones. "Do you have a favorite, of them?" She asked, remembering Indigo and the greenhouse he once kept. Would Crux grow to take the same path as his purple brother? Would that path take him from the Armada, as it did her son? She swallowed, pushing back the train of thought before she could really think on the fact that she would not be here to know for sure. "Mine are the white ones, the ones with curly pedals."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
12-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Crux nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard his mother's voice, he'd been pawing lightly at the ground around one of the big blooms and still wasn't sure he was even allowed to take a flower so his mother's voice felt more accusatory than it actually was supposed to be. He did a terrible job of hiding it. His ears pulled back slightly and he spun to face his mother faster than a pup who wasn't feeling guilty would have. His mind struggled to grasp the question for a moment too long before he understood what his mother had asked. He nodded as his mother explained what her own favorite flower was and Crux took a little time to push down his guilt as he tried to think on all the flowers he'd seen.

"These ones are really big which is nice." He said gesturing towards the Marigolds that seemed to spring up from the stone itself. "But I found some light blue ones when we were just outside the castle, a whole bunch of little blue flowers in these biiiiig clusters." His voice picked up in genuine excitement. Clusters of blue hydrangeas though he'd yet to learn their names. "They remind me of your eyes!"

Speech

Art by Twonahalfer
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.