Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-30-2022, 03:47 AM

Zee had just finished sending Seer off once more, asking him to please find that man who had a telescope and trade whatever he would need to to acquire it for their lovely daughter who had brought to her the stars. Seer was always reluctant to leave her bedside but did as he bid, and before the door had fully swung back shut, another was bursting through.

She lifted her head from the massive bed in concern - had he forgotten something? - but nothing was there. With a groan Zee readjusted, leaning further toward the door to see lower, bringing something (someone) finally into view. Someone with a much different color than her Warlord and lacking his distinctive and imposing stature. "Ah, Ari." She sighed, relieved. When one was dying, surprises were a lot more stressful. Any opening of her door could mean good news or bad news, and her heart would lurch each time. "I thought there was an .. issue."

Patting the mattress with her paw, she invited her daughter to join her, letting her head rest back upon the pillow wearily. "I had not heard that you'd arrived, but I'm very glad to see you." It might have been mostly small talk but Zee had still yet to figure out what it was you should say to someone who was supposed to watch you die. Everytime she apologized for the position she'd put her family in she had received soft backlash for it, but it was the first thing that came to mind each and every conversation.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.