No Boundary Can Ever Keep me Out

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 04:17 AM by Klypso.)
The tall grass smelled of other wolves and prey that filled the plains. His eyes focused on one thing: finding food, and perhaps even someone he could know. A smile spread across his face as he thought about it, but continued on his trek. His tricolored coat was covered in dust as the wind sent it to his coat, causing him to shake the dirt and other unwanted organisms off.

"I dont know why I am here, but it seemed as if something was calling me here," he thought to himself as he sighed and lied down, placing his cranium upon his forepaws as the wind continued to blow.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 10:32 PM

Rakshra was resting peacefully in the tall grass when she heard another animal making it's way towards her. She sniffed the air and stood up quietly. She blended in with the dark sky, and the moon reflected off her icy blue eyes. She looked around and leaned down slightly closer to the ground in case she needed a quick escape.Hello? She spoke. Please show yourself.

Continuing examining the area with her light eyes, she couldn't spot anyone. Usually she had great eyes but the sky was very dark this night and the grass was quite tall, most likely covering a good fraction of the stranger. Although, she didn't pick out a scent, so it could possibly just be a larger prey animal such as a dear.

Speech,

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 10:40 PM
He could hear the speaking out in the distance. He held his body high as the tall grass grazed his ankle. His head went up to the sky as he smelled the scent of another canis lupus nearby. But, he could smell the scent of a female. A smile came over him as he approached the female, following her scent toward her. When he was sure she was close to him, he soon began to speak.

"Ma'am, please show yourself," he spoke as he waited for her to make her presence known. He could smell the warm and oak aroma emanating from the femme's coat, and his tail slightly began to wag, but he kept his cool and waited for her to come up from the tall, dry grass.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 10:49 PM

Rakshra could see the strangers legs in the tall grass. She could pick out the scent of a male. He was extremely close to her. She rose from the tall grass that kept her hidden and took a few steps back. She bowed towards him.Hello, I am Rakshra. It is a pleasure to meet you.The cool night air blew through her thick coat, making a few loose strands on the outside blow off and disappear into the night sky. She looked up and noticed the stars starting to come out from the cloudy dark sky.

She directed her attention back to the strange male. He didn't seem like a threat, but you could never be too safe. Especially when traveling alone. She had never encountered him before, and she couldn't pick up the scent of another pack's territory on him, so she was somewhat wary of him.

The sound of crickets quickly came out as well. This was a sound Rakshra very much enjoyed, just like the fresh air and the birds singing in the early mornings. She looked down and spotted a cricket pounce onto her paw. She shook it off.

Speech,

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 10:56 PM
He gently gave a smile and looked to see the crickets begin to leap from the tall grass. He playfully stomped his paw down on the earth, causing the chirping insects to leap and move around. One leaped onto his nose, causing the brute to sneeze as he looked back to the female.

"What a beautiful name, my name is Kylpso, but you can even call be brute if you wish," he grinned in a joking way. His eyes shinning like the color of gold as he met the female's light blue eyes. He smiled at them and bowed his head. "Your eyes are truly beautiful at this time. " He spoke, keeping his gentle and friendly smile on his face.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 11:05 PM

Rakshra smiled back at the wolf as the crickets began to jump all over him, a particular dark green one landing on his nose causing him to sneeze and the cricket to fly off in a quick speed. She watched as he playfully stomped his paw on the ground, causing a group of nearby crickets to jump at her. She leaped up slightly off the ground as they flew under her.

"What a beautiful name," he spoke. Rakshra smiled at him. "My name is Kylpso, but you can even call me brute if you wish," he said jokingly and grinned at her. Rakshra chuckled. His gold eyes met her light blue eyes as he bowed his head towards her. She quickly bowed hers back in return. "Your eyes are truly beautiful at this time." he spoke again. If it was possible for a wolf to blush, she would definitely be blushing at this time.Thank you. she whispered, keeping her voice down to listen to the crickets.

Speech,

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 11:12 PM
He smiled and nodded his head, hearing the sounds of crickets, owls, and other night life. He closed his eyes and listened to the wind as it continued to blow against his pelt. The life seemed to be making a harmonious melody, and he would smile as he moved his body in gentle movements. He would recall that the humans called this dancing. But he would dance gently and low, not high and full of energy.

When the animal's songs stopped for a short time, he stopped but would keep his eyes still closed and sat down on his haunches. His paws were dirty from moving around. He smiled and soon he revealed his gold eyes once more.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 11:30 PM

The night air was a sweet smell to Rakshra. She enjoyed it very much, it went along nicely with the night creatures sounds. The tall grass was damp with late night dew. Rakshra watched Klypso in amusement as he danced. She chuckled at him as he bobbed his head. She joined in as she jumped in circles and swayed her tail. Eventually her exhaustion came back from her long journey today. She flopped to the ground, playfully latching onto Klypso's neck and pulling him down to the ground with her. Her and Klypso were once again hidden by the tall grass.

Speech,

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Klypso soon found himself being pulled down, and a smile came over him as Rakshra and himself were hidden by the trees. He enjoyed her company, and he was happy he was able and to meet her. "You sure are fun to be around," he smiled, looking to the stars and seeing what images he could see in the night sky.

"There is a bunch of stars that make an image of a hare, or as I called a hare, dinner," he grinned and would continue to look for any other images that could be seen.