An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2022, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 08:18 PM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Bellamy could feel it in her gut, like a cold, dark storm brewing on the horizon, that Gavroche’s suggestion would be what lead her to find Ignis and by extension, her daughter. The woman almost felt as though her legs were filled with lead as she padded into the gulley, the place that had started this whole shit show. She might have attacked first, but Ignis drew this out now. Going far, too far, by taking the cub she called her daughter. Ears and Whiskers were ready at their companion’s side, and they could feel the heat of her anger. Bellamy didn’t say anything. She didn’t have to, thankfully. Ears and Whiskers might have assumed that she wasn’t saying anything out of anger but that couldn’t have been further from the truth.

Acere’s words echoed in her mind. Bellamy could feel a cold, unwelcome feeling stirring in her gut. She wanted to be furious with Ignis, to charge in, demand her daughter, and last out at him. But how could she when Acere saw him as someone hurting? Was she just blind to the suffering he was dealing with? Was he really so different than herself? …and… would he even listen to her? If she came to him now, for Saga, and to talk, would he even listen to what she had to say? Would he even care? Was he too far gone?

The questions buzzed around her head like a thousand angry bees. She made her way into the gulley and then drew a breath, sending out a call for Ignis. It took all she had to keep her voice steady. She wasn’t sure what was going to come of this meeting, but she prayed Acere was right. If not… this fighting could potentially spill to their children as well, if not further… but… would Ignis listen?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
11-11-2022, 11:30 PM

Ah, so she had come at last? He wondered how long it would be until she showed up to reclaim her child. Lips curled up in a slight grin as the crimson male got up from his resting spot, watching as the pups played with the cub. "Saga, someone's come to see you." Despite protests, Ignis allowed the kids to finish up their game before ushering Saga along with him. He walked across the beach towards the Gulley where Bellamy had called, the young cub following dutifully alongside him as the pair made their way over. He took his time, though mostly because Saga's shorter legs couldn't keep up with his normal pace.

As he crossed from Pirate lands into the next territory over, he rolled his shoulders and continued his approach until Bellamy came into view at last. "Mama!" His remaining ear flicked back as Saga happily called out to her mom, though he stood in front of the cub, making it clear she was not yet to go to her. "I was wondering when you'd finally show up. Took you long enough. I was getting bored waiting," He sneered as his head lowered to the cub, "We've been having a great time, Saga and I. Taught her many things, and had plenty of fun. Isn't that right, Saga?"

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Saga

Polaris
Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (185)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
11-11-2022, 11:36 PM

She was having fun playing with Rivin and the other pups in the pack, and she was unaware of her mother's howl until Ignis interrupted their play session. "Aaww, okay...bye Rivi! Saga will come back and play again soon!" She then followed after Ignis, happily trotting along and unaware of the potential tension that was to come, let alone the feud between him and her mother. It took a little while to get to where they were going because he was so big and she was still small, but eventually, the moved off of the beach and to another area a little further inland. There up ahead, she spotted Bellamy! "Mama!" She didn't know how long it'd been since she'd seen her, but she had been having so much fun with the pirates that she was unaware of how much time had passed.

Ignis stopped her from going further, so she stood beside him, leaning into his leg as he spoke to her mother before addressing her. "Uh huh! I had a lotta fun with uncle Ig and the other pirates! I learned lotsa stuff!" She quipped, a big grin on her face!

"Saga"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-12-2022, 04:33 PM

This was going to be one of the hardest encounters in her life, Bellamy was sure. She could feel a certain coldness in her gut, and she did her best to harden her gaze as Ignis and Saga came into view. As she expected there would be no easy handoff between them. Ignis moved in front of her daughter, and the cub, too young to know the difference, went along with what he had to say. At least she wasn’t hurt, Bellamy noted and was able to relax if only a smidge. She had been learning a lot of things, but her safety was what the woman had truly been worried for. Acere’s words were brought up again, and Bellamy drew in a breath, trying to decide how to best handle the situation for all those present.

“You, unfortunately, didn’t tell Gavroche where you were going, so I had to play a game of hide and seek before deciding to come here and see if you were nearby, Ignis.” She kept her words level but, to the trailed ear, there was an undertone of wariness. “I am relieved to know you and Saga have had an enjoyable time, but it is time she comes home.” Her gaze did not leave Ig’s own. “I don’t want to fight, nor make this harder than it has to be.” She could feel her companions turn their eyes on her.

“...and I believe that you and I need to have a proper talk, alone, once Saga is home.” Was this what it felt like to be diplomatic? She could feel her heart hammering in her chest. Bells drew a breath. “The meeting place can be on your terms, and I will come alone. Just you and me.” But would he go for it? Would she be walking into a trap? No, she told herself. Even if she did… It would be worth it to ensure Saga’s safety. Her gaze flicked to Saga, softening a little. “You want to come home and see your siblings, right Saga? They’re big enough to play with you now.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
Trick 2019
11-26-2022, 11:23 PM

"If that pipsqueak wanted to know so bad, he should've tried to do something before this kid went home with me." He stated matter of factly, though his tone betrayed an unpleasant note to it. He had seen the winged wolf in the den, but the guy hadn't come out to confront him before he lured Saga away with him. "Honestly, she's better off with me seeing as how she was so easy to steal away. Shouldn't you have taught her stranger danger? Shameful on your part." Was he trying to goad her? Yes. He had no shame in trying to get her to lose her temper again. Probably the only thing they had in common.

“...and I believe that you and I need to have a proper talk, alone, once Saga is home.” He raised a brow as she spoke, “The meeting place can be on your terms, and I will come alone. Just you and me.” Lip lifting slightly to bare a fang, "What makes you think I want to talk? Don't tell me you're trying to go the route my uncle did. Talking is what sealed his fate, to begin with. I could just keep her, you know. She'd be much better off. There's still a thing or two she needs to learn." He growled, though he remained where he was, glancing down briefly at the cub and making sure she stayed where she was. Would he harm the child? Not likely. At least, not while he was still himself. He didn't trust his other side though...and while part of him knew he ought to just release the kid back to Bellamy, pride kept him from doing so.

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Saga

Polaris
Chief

Master Fighter (250)

Expert Intellectual (185)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
11-26-2022, 11:27 PM

She didn't know what the two adults were on about. Why uncle Ignis and mama were talking, but she could hear the tone in the red man's voice compared to his moms. He didn't sound like that before, but now he sounded mad. Had mama done something to make him mad? Was it because they weren't friends? Or were they? She sat down, pale amber gaze moving from one to the other. She didn't know what was going on, but when Bellamy said that her siblings were old enough to play with her now, she smiled big! "They can play now!? Can they play with Rivin and my other friends too??" She asked innocently. She liked Rivin! She was her friends, and wanted them to all play together, too!

"Saga"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-26-2022, 11:45 PM

Ignis was goading her. Bellamy knew it, but still, a growl bubbled up in her chest. “Sorry to inform you, Ignis, but there was nothing he could have done. You’ve seen how small my mate is - he’s a pacifist, a healer, and I might add scared of bullies who don’t know when to let something go. I don't trust you wouldn't have hurt him, just to get at me.” She tried to reign in her temper. She didn’t want to have a fight in front of Saga once more. Last time Gavroche had been there to keep her distracted. “Not to mention,” Bellamy continued. “He was tending to a den of newborn pups. You stole their sister away, and for what, to get at me?” Bellamy narrowed her eyes, scoffing.

“Your issue is with me, Ignis. Whether or not you want to fight after I take Saga home is on you. But she needs to come home, with her family.” She was insisting on this fact. “You clearly want something, otherwise, you wouldn’t have bothered taking Saga in the first place.” She blew air out through her nose angrily. “...and despite Acere believing you have hope, you still speak ill of him.” The woman gave a cluck of her tongue. “I spoke with his spirit, recently. He took the form of a fox, but it was him.” Bellamy adjusted her stance, taking on a more defensive one. Beside her, Ears and Whiskers kept their gaze on Ignis and Saga respectively.

“He doesn’t hate you for what you’ve done, Ignis.” Bellamy wasn’t sure if things would escalate, but she was trying her best to not fly off the handle. It took a lot to keep talking, even if it was through gritted teeth. “Do you really want to bring innocent children into this? What is your goal? What are you hoping to accomplish by keeping Saga from us? If there is that part of you your uncle believes in, then I’m going to ask again, release Saga to me. If you want to continue this feud some other time, fine, but not here. Not in front of an innocent child.”

As Saga spoke it was Whiskers who addressed the little one, knowing Bellamy was focused on the red wolf. “I don’t know about that, little one. Ignis is not your mother’s friend, and he took you without your mother’s permission. As it seems now, he wants to keep you from us.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
12-11-2022, 10:48 PM

“Sorry to inform you, Ignis, but there was nothing he could have done. You’ve seen how small my mate is - he’s a pacifist, a healer, and I might add scared of bullies who don’t know when to let something go. I don't trust you wouldn't have hurt him, just to get at me.” Why the hell did that almost sound like Eden? Small, weak, afraid of everything...he shook the thought from his head. "Pathetic choice of mate then, I'm sure you could've done much better. Personally, I wouldn't go around telling people that he's scared of others." A mistake on her end? Probably. Would he use it against them later? He didn't know. He really didn't have a real reason to have stolen Saga away other than to get under her skin.

“You clearly want something, otherwise, you wouldn’t have bothered taking Saga in the first place.” He raised his lip in a quiet snarl, "You threatened what belonged to me. Humiliated me in front of a crowd along with that Armada dick, and you sit there and wonder why I do what I do." He snapped back, "So yes, I do have an issue with you." And when would it end? He wasn't sure. This could be the last of it. Or it might not be. He had no way of knowing...

“...and despite Acere believing you have hope, you still speak ill of him.” His ear perked at the mention of his uncle, crimson gaze fixed on her. “I spoke with his spirit, recently. He took the form of a fox, but it was him.” Gaze narrowed, hackles raising slightly.

“He doesn’t hate you for what you’ve done, Ignis.”

He took a step forward, a guttural growl slipping past his teeth. So Acere visited her...and left him in the dark completely...? Why? He didn't understand it. Did he feel remorse for his actions of the past? Yes...when he felt like himself. He had admitted many things to Eden, just for her to abandon him. And although he had done his uncle wrong, sometimes he wished for him...any sign of him...but he went to Bellamy instead.

Bellamy spoke again, and Ignis remained where he was for a few more moments, the tension in his body difficult to release. He glanced down at Saga again, his mind filling with silence as he regarded her. He was going to miss the cub, and he was sure Rivin and the others would as well. "Tch..." He gently prodded the cub forward. "Go home Saga. We'll see you again soon." He murmured. How soon? He didn't know. Maybe when she was old enough to be out on her own. She was always welcome to come back and see her pirate friends. Bellamy didn't know that though...he'd let her interpret what "soon" meant. He glanced once more at Bellamy before turning to head back home.

-exit unless stopped-

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-12-2022, 04:03 PM

He said that Gavroche was a pathetic choice of a mate and Bellamy’s lips lifted in a growl. He was trying to get at her, though Bells was doing her best to keep it reigned in. Ignis was dangerous, and maybe she had been a little too honest and straightforward, but for Acere’s sake, she was still trying to reach him. Still trying to reach a man who likely didn’t even give a shit anymore. She didn’t want things to come to blows again, not in front of Saga, but Ignis was pressing her, and he was hitting buttons that he shouldn’t dare press.

“Your “property”, if that’s what you insist on referring to her as, approached me. Yes, I was going to chase her off. I was in a pit, Ignis, something you should know all too well. You maimed me, rather than just chase me off. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by telling the truth at that challenge, but I’ll remind you that YOU lunged at me. You had gotten your ass kicked, and after what you told me about Acere, after you showed NO regret for a man who doesn’t hate you, despite what you’ve done, yes, you deserved to get your ass kicked there. And you think I’m not going to fight back when you come at me? Are you nuts?” She let her claws bite into the soil.

“You may not have harmed Saga, but you stole her away from her family, and let her naively believe that everything was fine.” Bellamy hissed. “If you still have an issue after today, Ignis, that is your problem. I will warn you once: Come near my family again and next time I will not be willing to talk. I’m giving you a chance, because of Acere, don’t make me regret this choice.” He was releasing Saga, telling her that the pirates would see her again soon. If she chose to go back to them naively then, at that time, she would need to make a hard choice. She would not risk the rest of her children if she chose to go to Ignis, and naively believe he was a good guy.

Bellamy bristled, turning her attention to Saga with a frown. “That man is a liar, Saga, and a bad wolf. He stole you from us and is not a friend of ours. Whether or not you had fun and were safe with him is irrelevant.” Was she being harsh? Perhaps. But bluntness was the only thing she could use to explain this to the cub now. “Ignis is dangerous, and you need to stay away from him. For your safety, and the safety of your family. Do you understand?” Bellamy sighed, hoping the cub would. But she was so young… how could she honestly expect her to understand the feud between two adults?

"Speech" 'Thought.'